Rate me (a true ascender)

tyronelite
7/10
my fav nigga
no glazing but these nggas do not know the blackgymmaxx embarked on a magnificent journey of a lifetime

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksThinker, reptiles and Blackgymmax
Ascension doesn't mean much when you live in a Mumbai colony (Canada).
What are you gonna do with your slay potential, raw dog tikka masala?

Lite SMV because drip + body, HTN looks.

Ezgif 3 8d0397e655

Light nigga, dark nigga, faux nigga, real nigga, rich nigga, poor nigga, house nigga, field nigga, Still nigga, still nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nanefer, LooksThinker, Oxygen and 1 other person
Still here laughing at curries tho

View attachment 2566246
View attachment 2566264

People really think I never ascended and that I still look like shit lol. Subhumans in a bucket
Anyways take shots at me and I may replace my hair with 2 strand twist like those ugly tiktok black dudes
try radiesse instead of voluma it will make your jaw angle sharper.

dont worry it looks good now, but you can always look better

Definitely ascended, nose surgery helped a lot.
I’m Somali and I physique mog you to a the shadow realm, how does it feel? Look at my physique post if you think I’m fruading

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Definitely ascended, nose surgery helped a lot.
I’m Somali and I physique mog you to a the shadow realm, how does it feel? Look at my physique post if you think I’m fruading
No you're fat lmao

• Love it
Reactions: LooksThinker
Nigger
Bleach your skin

large ass forehead and long midface. Low htn.

• JFL
U are typical ltb and low mtb slayer.

View attachment 2567434View attachment 2567436
you text random girls on discord while i fuck girls right after i meet them on God we aren’t the same
Na I do amazing w women
Plus that's a fat Asian woman. I mog y pretty hard. U look uncanny with your lips and you have really bad bones + recessed LOL. These girls are probably only liking U off hair my bro

• +1
you should listen to the other group
Yeah they both thought I was normie but they were in for a shock when they went me to their irls lol

• JFL
Reactions: mercybo
This what u need for slayer look. If u dont look like him or better dont even try.

Attachments

• 386D1E6D-55D4-4B26-B397-083DF3BD10B6.jpeg
    386D1E6D-55D4-4B26-B397-083DF3BD10B6.jpeg
    114.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and Blackgymmax
What did you have done to your nose?

Like a 15 year old girl you have tilt the camera when you are recording yourself? Cmon mother fucking nigger. Sort it out.

• JFL
Na I do amazing w women
Plus that's a fat Asian woman. I mog y pretty hard. U look uncanny with your lips and you have really bad bones + recessed LOL. These girls are probably only liking U off hair my bro
keep up the cope and maybe you’ll start to believe yourself

Na I do amazing w women
on God your oneitis or whatever girl you want would pick me over you

on God your oneitis or whatever girl you want would pick me over you
They won't bro lol ur bones aren't good and lack harmony. You aren't rly close to Me ngl

• +1
View attachment 2566246
View attachment 2566264

People really think I never ascended and that I still look like shit lol. Subhumans in a bucket
Anyways take shots at me and I may replace my hair with 2 strand twist like those ugly tiktok black dudes
It’s amazing because I can see that in the pre ascension video you look miserable but then in the post ascension it’s amazing to see how you had that idea in your mind. It tormented you and you brought it to reality. Amazing. Wow. The true fucking power of this shit. Just the change in light in your eyes is amazing to see alone.

No you're fat lmao
I’m a bit ogre maxxed physique wised but still aesthetic af,1.9 shoulder to waist ratio. Us niggers have to help and stick with each other

What is that eye blink thing you do called ? It looks so cute, I did it in a gif and I looked cute

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and nanefer
Ltn/mtn uncanny look

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, smashingdirty6s and Blackgymmax
Solid Tyronelite, growing a light stubble wouldn’t be a bad idea

blacks on here called this dude a htn (apparently only blacks can truly rate black)
F7AEEE2A 2F04 48BE 81A3 6E6AD38443F0

So you’re a Tyrone

Mtn. I recently found Jesus so I can’t tell u how over it really is for u.

Another gymmax coper

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Blackgymmax
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 50702 and reptiles
View attachment 2566246
View attachment 2566264

Anyways take shots at me and I may replace my hair with 2 strand twist like those ugly tiktok black dudesy

View attachment 2566246
View attachment 2566264

you made it my nigga

Did you lighten your skin or is it just lighting? There seem to be a difference in skin color in the before and after. Also did you get rhino?

3779253_1000010654.jpg
3779254_1000010653.jpg

View attachment 2566246
View attachment 2566264

Why do you wear chains that look like slave collars. The one in the second vid even looks like it has your price tag on it jfl