Rate me (a true ascender)

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
You look good, but are you ever planning on having children? All these dudes that are artificially ascending are putting there future kids in a weird situation because you can't fraud your genetics. Or, your future wife, when she finds out that she's not gonna give her children the genes she thought she was giving them, and breed children that look nowhere near how you look. Just seems to be a self-centered narcissism, with little thought for your future offspring.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nanefer, LooksThinker, SonOfDarkseid and 1 other person
You look good, but are you ever planning on having children? All these dudes that are artificially ascending are putting there future kids in a weird situation because you can't fraud your genetics. Or, your future wife, when she finds out that she's not gonna give her children the genes she thought she was giving them, and breed children that look nowhere near how you look. Just seems to be a self-centered narcissism, with little thought for your future offspring.
Ye he shouldnt have children and spread his nigger genetics

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and proxyy
Ye he shouldnt have children and spread his nigger genetics
I kind of doubt he ever will. He's gonna try to live out the infantile dream of a teenage boy to sleep with as many women as possible. Sad, but tragic fate. His insecurities will have him forever shackled to slaying. He's still asking for rates from women, which tells you everything you need to know. He needs that external validation, to be comfortable in his own skin. The fate of many who "ascend" on here.

• +1
Reactions: nanefer, LooksThinker, MakinItHappen and 3 others
Abused dog syndrome

I kind of doubt he ever will. He's gonna try to live out the infantile dream of a teenage boy to sleep with as many women as possible. Sad, but tragic fate. His insecurities will have him forever shackled to slaying. He's still asking for rates from women, which tells you everything you need to know. He needs that external validation, to be comfortable in his own skin. The fate of many who "ascend" on here.
Abused dog syndrome

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Outlier
low tier nigger

How did u change ur nose so muchh

He has not a single receipt lmao. Just 49ers craving the BBC gimmick on discord servers or WhatsApp.

He is way FAR too high inhibition and FREE OF CHARISMA to chat to a girl IN THE REAL WORLD. An utter autist.

Does this sound like someone that women would flock to? It's not even about neurotypical, he is a damaged man and hasn't fixed his inner demons based on the crap he's posting even AFTER all the excessive surgeries and steroid usage.

He now has to address his mental health if he wants to make the most of his Tyrone Lite sex-appeal.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Outlier
He has not a single receipt lmao. Just 49ers craving the BBC gimmick on discord servers or WhatsApp.

He is way FAR too high inhibition and FREE OF CHARISMA to chat to a girl IN THE REAL WORLD. An utter autist.

Does this sound like someone that women would flock to? It's not even about neurotypical, he is a damaged man and hasn't fixed his inner demons based on the crap he's posting even AFTER all the excessive surgeries and steroid usage.

He now has to address his mental health if he wants to make the most of his Tyrone Lite sex-appeal.

Bruh he has a point tho?

Jfl at the coloured contacts

Fuck off ugly

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui, LooksThinker, Looks234 and 2 others
I'm your biggest fan
No that place is me
My entire existence on this forum is coz of him.
Moi Thats Me GIF by Rooster Teeth

@Blackgymmax

• JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince and Blackgymmax
Highset eyebrows, over.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
No that place is me
My entire existence on this forum is coz of him.
Moi Thats Me GIF by Rooster Teeth

@Blackgymmax
Was looking for your comment jfl

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
looks gay af
5.5/10

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Its u personality bro. U mog most blacks but u personality what makes us rating u low.

View attachment 2566246
View attachment 2566264

People really think I never ascended and that I still look like shit lol. Subhumans in a bucket
Anyways take shots at me and I may replace my hair with 2 strand twist like those ugly tiktok black dudes

View attachment 2566246
View attachment 2566264

People really think I never ascended and that I still look like shit lol. Subhumans in a bucket
Anyways take shots at me and I may replace my hair with 2 strand twist like those ugly tiktok black dudes
Ur ascension is an inspiration , u can get rhino and zygo implants to get a better bizygo to bigoniao width, but u been on .org for ages so u prob know what's best.
Also rather than the braids u have, get the one mfs or TikTok have where its on their forehead.

Are you asian?

Pls use TikTok camera and zoom in then push the camera arms length from your face or until it looks normal for minimal lens distortion so we can see how you actually look