nocifi
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 25, 2026
- Posts
- 4
- Reputation
- 0
14 y.o, 179 cm, 74 kg. Lifting for about 2 years, currently on a bulk (gained ~2 kg in the last 3-4 weeks).
Current routine:
· Skin: tretinoin 0.025% (switching to 0.05%) + salicylic acid + SPF 50
· Hair: basic cut, no styling yet.I didn't wash my hair today, so it looks bad.
· Jaw/cheekbones: bonesmashing + mewing.
· Body: 90 kg bench.
Looking for honest ratings (PSL scale) and brutal feedback. What's my biggest failo? What can I realistically fix with looksmaxxing (skin, hair, body fat) vs what's just bone structure?
Photos: front + side, no filter, normal light
Current routine:
· Skin: tretinoin 0.025% (switching to 0.05%) + salicylic acid + SPF 50
· Hair: basic cut, no styling yet.I didn't wash my hair today, so it looks bad.
· Jaw/cheekbones: bonesmashing + mewing.
· Body: 90 kg bench.
Looking for honest ratings (PSL scale) and brutal feedback. What's my biggest failo? What can I realistically fix with looksmaxxing (skin, hair, body fat) vs what's just bone structure?
Photos: front + side, no filter, normal light