Rate me after 2 months of collagen maxing

Deleted member 2607

Deleted member 2607

Zephir
After a few months of working out, taking care of my skin, and sleeping better. I feel like that I’ve made some improvements in my subhuman eye area and skin.

Top is after bottom is before, am I gonna make it bros?

Attachments

• 562B0B54-EBCF-4261-98BA-D7DE0EB77889.png
    562B0B54-EBCF-4261-98BA-D7DE0EB77889.png
    109.6 KB · Views: 144
  • FE99C72E-453C-435C-972C-A8F90F628E45.png
    FE99C72E-453C-435C-972C-A8F90F628E45.png
    169.3 KB · Views: 146
Looks good. As a tip, take before and after photos in the same lighting and angle.

Looks good. As a tip, take before and after photos in the same lighting and angle.
It was hard to recreate the lighting, but I should have tried to perfectly recreate the photo angle. Thanks breh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Subhuman eye lower third and receding hair line.It is over. Lol why the after photo is on snapchat

After a few months of working out, taking care of my skin, and sleeping better. I feel like that I’ve made some improvements in my subhuman eye area and skin.

I see literally no difference on quality of skin.

Aspie squint

What does collagen actually change? Only skin?

What does collagen actually change? Only skin?
As far as I know collagen makes your skin radiate, as a result of a healthy lifestyle. Maybe there’s more to it but I don’t know.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr manlet and Deleted member 2621
snapchat makes ur skin look a lot better than it actually is. also use front camera, cuz selfies also distort the image and makes the skin look better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
snapchat makes ur skin look a lot better than it actually is. also use front camera, cuz selfies also distort the image and makes the skin look better
And eeven after all that I didn't notice a change in his skin tbh

• +1
Reactions: buflek

You look a lot better, how did you collagenmax some advice would be appreciated.

Also does collagen make skin more toward the eyes instead of the cheeks or are you just squinting.

pointless comparison without exact same lighting

Subhuman eye lower third and receding hair line.It is over. Lol why the after photo is on snapchat
Why did you feel the need to say it like that? You could've commented on what he improved on.

Subhuman calling someone else subhuman