RATE ME AND DROP ME BRUTAL BLACKPILL

Deleted member 3771

Deleted member 3771

manlet
I have been lurking here since 2019 but never dare to ask for rating because I know I will probably get rated 0.9 PSL ( that's being generous). Go ahead drop me blackpill I have never heard off.

Me on the street
[ISPOILER][/ISPOILER]

Anglemaxxed squinting pics
[ISPOILER][/ISPOILER]

' No sir , I will ignore this post '
[ISPOILER]
I will not react to your post in the future

FAQ
What does this mean?
You wont get any rep ( internet point for looksmax forum ) from me in the future and I won't accept no apologize

How can I prevent this from happening in the future?
Accept it move on. But learn from this mistake: your behavior will not be tolerated on looksmax.co . I will not react to your post until you improve your conduct.
[/ISPOILER]

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Mongrelcel, MissLexotan6MG and Deleted member 11748
C41920D2 3F36 4FDA B4B3 25073C94BBBB

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, Patrick Baitman, Growth Plate and 7 others
It never began for you because you are a gook. You are a fat bastard so lose weight and ur teeth make you look like a horse. Comically long mid face, so I'd rate you a 3 psl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, mogstar, Deleted member 6273 and 3 others
Hello Kim Jong Un

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, Deleted member 10107, court monarch777 and 2 others
incredibile

2.5 PSL you’re ugly but have potential to be lower tier normie/normie, your palate is fucked though.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 11748
2.5 PSL you’re ugly but have potential to be lower tier normie/normie, your palate is fucked though.
elab please , too small ? Is it even possible to fix that shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3771
Hammerhead shark Ipd
Long midface and boneless with a bad chin
Narrow mouth and narrow palate

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Deleted member 3771 and Deleted member 11748
Average asian. Get rid of glassed and braces.

Get rhinoplasty and make your lips wider and less thick.

Grow kpop hair

• Woah
10 psl chink slayer of bats

• JFL
Reactions: court monarch777 and Deleted member 11748
10 psl chink slayer of bats
I just downvoted your comment.

FAQ
What does this mean?
The amount of karma (points) on your comment and Reddit account has decreased by one.

Why did you do this?
There are several reasons I may deem a comment to be unworthy of positive or neutral karma. These include, but are not limited to:

• Rudeness towards other Redditors,
  • Spreading incorrect information,
  • Sarcasm not correctly flagged with a /s.
Am I banned from the Reddit?
No - not yet. But you should refrain from making comments like this in the future. Otherwise I will be forced to issue an additional downvote, which may put your commenting and posting privileges in jeopardy.

I don't believe my comment deserved a downvote. Can you un-downvote it?
Sure, mistakes happen. But only in exceedingly rare circumstances will I undo a downvote. If you would like to issue an appeal, shoot me a private message explaining what I got wrong. I tend to respond to Reddit PMs within several minutes. Do note, however, that over 99.9% of downvote appeals are rejected, and yours is likely no exception.

Accept the downvote and move on. But learn from this mistake: your behavior will not be tolerated on Reddit.com. I will continue to issue downvotes until you improve your conduct. Remember: Reddit is privilege, not a right.

I just downvoted your comment.

FAQ
What does this mean?
The amount of karma (points) on your comment and Reddit account has decreased by one.

Why did you do this?
There are several reasons I may deem a comment to be unworthy of positive or neutral karma. These include, but are not limited to:

• Rudeness towards other Redditors,
  • Spreading incorrect information,
  • Sarcasm not correctly flagged with a /s.
Am I banned from the Reddit?
No - not yet. But you should refrain from making comments like this in the future. Otherwise I will be forced to issue an additional downvote, which may put your commenting and posting privileges in jeopardy.

I don't believe my comment deserved a downvote. Can you un-downvote it?
Sure, mistakes happen. But only in exceedingly rare circumstances will I undo a downvote. If you would like to issue an appeal, shoot me a private message explaining what I got wrong. I tend to respond to Reddit PMs within several minutes. Do note, however, that over 99.9% of downvote appeals are rejected, and yours is likely no exception.

Accept the downvote and move on. But learn from this mistake: your behavior will not be tolerated on Reddit.com. I will continue to issue downvotes until you improve your conduct. Remember: Reddit is privilege, not a right.
sorry i dont speak chinese

imgur.com refused to connect.

Can I see his pics ?

Cant see the pics idiot

I have been lurking here since 2019 but never dare to ask for rating because I know I will probably get rated 0.9 PSL ( that's being generous). Go ahead drop me blackpill I have never heard off.

Me on the street
[ISPOILER][/ISPOILER]

Anglemaxxed squinting pics
[ISPOILER][/ISPOILER]

' No sir , I will ignore this post '
[ISPOILER]
I will not react to your post in the future

FAQ
What does this mean?
You wont get any rep ( internet point for looksmax forum ) from me in the future and I won't accept no apologize

Accept it move on. But learn from this mistake: your behavior will not be tolerated on looksmax.co . I will not react to your post until you improve your conduct.
[/ISPOILER]

The pics aren’t loading

imgur.com refused to connect.
Can I see his pics ?
Cant see the pics idiot
The pics aren’t loading

Squinting anglemaxxed

Me on the street

I cannot find the first pic I attached in the thread, so here's another one with glasses

• JFL
Reactions: Patrick Baitman

You look similar with the dude in this video. Being ugly can be generous for asians.
You're ugly but can still slay beckies

• +1
youre good looking

• Woah
skinmogs me hard

• +1
Squinting anglemaxxed

Me on the street

I cannot find the first pic I attached in the thread, so here's another one with glasses

Wtf Mogger in Top pic with Classic don draper Hair cut

People here sre coping if they say ugly only real else is being asian and s monger face

you are def fl

• Woah
Wtf Mogger in Top pic with Classic don draper Hair cut

People here sre coping if they say ugly only real else is being asian and s monger face

you are def fl
Good looking*

Damm that mouth area is a massive falio op. Maybe get rhino to improve your mouth:nose ratio. Is your chin recessed? Getting a genioplasty to improve chin projection can maybe reduce your lower lip size as well if so.

• +1
Reactions: Philtrumcel and Deleted member 3771
You look similar with the dude in this video. Being ugly can be generous for asians.
You're ugly but can still slay beckies
But still thanks for the comment, buddy
skinmogs me hard
My skincare routine is moisturiser in the morning, cleanser and Tretinoin in night. If that helps.
Good looking*
Are you fellow rice? Because people tend to judge their own race less harsher. That's too many life fuel for a day if you are not
Damm that mouth area is a massive falio op. Maybe get rhino to improve your mouth:nose ratio. Is your chin recessed? Getting a genioplasty to improve chin projection can maybe reduce your lower lip size as well if so.
Thanks man, hopefully my braces will improve it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12867 and Deleted member 2785
Damn, I can't see the pics.