Rate me and my mom. I mog Amnesia, Salludon, and Larsanova

nt = being exposed to girls + chad = sex
I know guys shorter with half my looks who regularly get laid. They just go out with girls in their social circles. If it wasn't for that they would never even see those girls let alone date them or fuck them.

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, court monarch777, Chintuck22 and 1 other person
amazing if this isn’t larp tbh

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 12611, mewcoper and 2 others
seeing a bluepilled chad on a blackpilled forum is irony overload
I was just trying to help you guys. I didn't think you would be so close minded lookism is way ahead than this site.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Chintuck22, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
I'm not as blackpilled as some of the people on this forum, but holy shit this is the most blue pilled thread I've ever seen in my life on this forum

White Anglo Saxon Chad with blue eyes comes into forum claiming that all you need to get laid is a social circle and to get a haircut and game. Not realizing that most of the people here aren't white anglo saxon chads and he's literally talking to curries and middle easterners who have never talked to a women in their life because of culture and religion and upbringing. Even if these dudes became neurotypical they won't slay like you do because they're not as tall and white and good looking

You're Oblivious to the fact that girls will be receptive to you no matter what you says because they're hypergamous and always wanting to date the best man they can find and he's obviously way better looking than most guys, you won't have to work nearly as hard as other guys because you've got everything given to you on a silver platter.

Try being 5'7 and curry and see how women treat you. I have to work 10x harder than you for girls of all ethnicities because of my ethnicity and even then won't get pussy like you..
Indeed bhai, chad comes here to tell you how epic NT is when in reality it's not like this IRL.

No redpill dating coach will be saving ur ass from being 5'6 and looking stereotypically curry lmao. Regardless what do i know, Op wont shave his head because he knows deep down how much his attractivity impacts his receptiveness by women and other ppl.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, ShowerMaxxing, Lmao and 5 others
I was just trying to help you guys. I didn't think you would be so close minded lookism is way ahead than this site.
Not rlly man, alot of people have experienced racism and actual horrible treatment cus of looks. You'd never understand cus ur a literal chad, so many things are given to u. I have experienced it before growing to 5'10 by my own brother.

I never denied ur NT pill or personality pill but 76% of your attractivity is your face, body and height alone, rest 24% is voice, tone of it, confidence. Most people here don't have the 76% like you. Most people here suffer from racial stereotypes, heightism, lack of face.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3130383/

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Need2Ascend, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 12611 and 3 others
Do you understand how much privilege you have? You're 5'11, white with blue eyes and you look like a model.

We appreciate the help, but being neurotypical only works if you pass a women's threshold for looks, if she doesn't find you attractive in the first 1 minute of the interaction no amount of game will seduce her.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 12611, Amnesia and 3 others
I know guys shorter with half my looks who regularly get laid. They just go out with girls in their social circles. If it wasn't for that they would never even see those girls let alone date them or fuck them.
How is a mentally crippled person suppose to get into a social circle? I genuinely want to apply it in my life.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Do you understand how much privilege you have? You're 5'11, white with blue eyes and you look like a model.

We appreciate the help, but being neurotypical only works if you pass a women's threshold for looks, if she doesn't find you attractive in the first 1 minute of the interaction no amount of game will seduce her.
Pretty much this, i've never denied and have been even slightly bluepilled by @Biggdink but no NT for being unattractive, or chad like you @Giourdani that was my entire point, you have it considerably easier to build shit because ur a chad, most cannot.

It looks even more bad when you are below average because you look like a weirdo that has never been social before lol and you are just getting late into the game, just like losing your virginity late. This is shit you should have been doing since high school, but most people here suffered from lookism, heightism, racism throughout those years like I have been bullied and beaten by my own brother for being short lol.

just look at this image, that's why i'm asking you to shave ur head and see how the drop in attractivity changes everything and how people respond to you (they won't even realize it because it's engrained in their subconcious)

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 12611, Gestapo and 2 others
High trust looking chad tbh..

Psl aspies cope with looking low trust while that may attract low class foids this high trust face will slay women of all ages regardless...

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, ShowerMaxxing, Need2Ascend and 2 others
Indeed bhai, chad comes here to tell you how epic NT is when in reality it's not like this IRL.

No redpill dating coach will be saving ur ass from being 5'6 and looking stereotypically curry lmao. Regardless what do i know, Op wont shave his head because he knows deep down how much his attractivity impacts his receptiveness by women and other ppl.
He knows hes attractive that's why the title is I mog salludon, amnesia, larasnova

If he didn't know he was good looking he wouldn't say that. He is sincere in wanting to help people but he doesnt really full grasp how much privilege he has compared to other people on this forum including my self. Being neurotypical would do wonders for a guy like him as he's good looking, being neurotypical as a curry man like me is just telling girls you're not creepy and you're not a threat. It doesn't actually mean they'll be attracted to you, what it does Mean though is they'll be comfortable around you which is something they don't know when they make eye contact with you. This guy doesn't need the blackpill or redpill. The red pill probably pushes his lay count even higher but even without it as long as he took care of his weight and somewhat appearance he could get women with bluepill

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, johncruz12345, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
Orb is best example of nt theory
His smv was same as 45 year old baldcel white guys who seamaxx in Thailand , even tho orb was 10/10 irl

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 16275, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
How is a mentally crippled person suppose to get into a social circle? I genuinely want to apply it in my life.
most people can't becuase it ends up looking weirder lmao. People will think you were supposed to be social and NT during high school or college to have a large social circle, OP is chad so he can build a circle from the ground up. most of this forum cannot

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: johncruz12345, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 12611 and 1 other person
He knows hes attractive that's why the title is I mog salludon, amnesia, larasnova

If he didn't know he was good looking he wouldn't say that. He is sincere in wanting to help people but he doesnt really full grasp how much privilege he has compared to other people on this forum including my self. Being neurotypical would do wonders for a guy like him as he's good looking, being neurotypical as a curry man like me is just telling girls you're not creepy and you're not a threat. It doesn't actually mean they'll be attracted to you, what it does Mean though is they'll be comfortable around you which is something they don't know when they make eye contact with you. This guy doesn't need the blackpill or redpill. The red pill probably pushes his lay count even higher but even without it as long as he took care of his weight and somewhat appearance he could get women with bluepill
I mean he knows he is attractive, he just doesn't realize that attractivity determines how well received u trying to be NT is.

Yeah I agree, he wants to help people but denying lookspill isn't real. Brutal honestly, I've never been called indian IRL so i'd never know but I still look ethnic. And yes, this guy does not need redpill, him being NT is pushing his slay count but he could still live an enjoyable happy life with a stacylite just because of his looks alone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and Gestapo
Matt Bomer × Sean O Pry Morph looking Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18810, Gestapo, .👽. and 1 other person
most people can't becuase it ends up looking weirder lmao. People will think you were supposed to be social and NT during high school or college to have a large social circle, OP is chad so he can build a circle from the ground up. most of this forum cannot
Fucking suifuel, I have no clue on how to get in a social circle and Im not a chad. Its fucking over:feelswhy:.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 12611, Gestapo and 1 other person
Fucking suifuel, I have no clue on how to get in a social circle and Im not a chad. Its fucking over:feelswhy:.
You can try, just won't be as easy as OP claims because you aren't chad like him, your looks determine how well ur NT is received to normies. Looks determine simple actions like the 1 liners OP may use to flirt with women, wont go as well if you are below average looking. Simple shit determined all by looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12611, Albeacho and Deleted member 1588
6.5-7 PSL, chad.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Need2Ascend, Deleted member 12611 and 5 others
You can try, just won't be as easy as OP claims because you aren't chad like him, your looks determine how well ur NT is received to normies. Looks determine simple actions like the 1 liners OP may use to flirt with women, wont go as well if you are below average looking. Simple shit determined all by looks.
yeah same it sucks seeing op claiming that shit and his looks are the reason for his success in all areas of life.

If he was not a chad and simply average looking he would see the reality

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
yeah same it sucks seeing op claiming that shit and his looks are the reason for his success in all areas of life.

If he was not a chad and simply average looking he would see the reality
I think OP legit wants to help, but he doesn't realize that being NT is genuinely difficult if you are below average in the looks or even average. Let alone flirting and gaming women. Also most people who ascend have been socially rejected cus of height, looks or w/e for most of their life, that shit gives mental damage.

Simple 1 liners may make you CREEPY if you are not chad, and others may make you giga confident low inhib if chad. Actions like touching women to show interest may make you a sexual offender or a flirting god if chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12611, Deleted member 6531 and Deleted member 1588
I think OP legit wants to help, but he doesn't realize that being NT is genuinely difficult if you are below average in the looks or even average. Let alone flirting and gaming women. Also most people who ascend have been socially rejected cus of height, looks or w/e for most of their life, that shit gives mental damage.

Simple 1 liners may make you CREEPY if you are not chad, and others may make you giga confident low inhib if chad. Actions like touching women to show interest may make you a sexual offender or a flirting god if chad.
Yeah its like a rich dude saying money doesnt make you happy to starving kid in africa.

Yes its only creepy if she finds you unattractive if you are a chad then its considered flirting jfl this world is a fucking joke

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 12611 and volcelfatcel
I don't think you mog either, maybe Amnesia, but you are still chad tbh tbh and less aspie than Amnesia

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: mogstar, Gestapo, Ryan and 1 other person
I get a lot more iois when I'm working with a white boy who talks to me at work.

However when I'm working with this other 6:3 white guy at work he doesn't talk much and is super like quiet so women just assume I'm just another fob creepy indian dude and they don't give me as much iois

I'm just tryna illustrate how because of my ethnicity I don't even get the chance to be neurotypical with women because they don't even give me the light of day because they assume curry= creepy fob.

When I'm talking to a white coworker they realise I'm not fob and then they start paying me more attention.

A white guy doesn't have to deal with this shit he's assumed to immidietely be approachable and not creepy

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, Deleted member 12611, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
I get a lot more iois when I'm working with a white boy who talks to me at work.

However when I'm working with this other 6:3 white guy at work he doesn't talk much and is super like quiet so women just assume I'm just another fob creepy indian dude and they don't give me as much iois

I'm just tryna illustrate how because of my ethnicity I don't even get the chance to be neurotypical with women because they don't even give me the light of day because they assume curry= creepy fob.

When I'm talking to a white coworker they realise I'm not fob and then they start paying me more attention.

A white guy doesn't have to deal with this shit he's assumed to immidietely be approachable and not creepy
That’s bcz Indians are obsessed with white women or lighter skinned ethnicities
It has nothing to do with looks. I agree women absolutely hate Indians but that’s bcz .... Indians are fucking creepy and obsessed

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 12611, Gestapo, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
It has nothing to do with looks. I agree women absolutely hate Indians but that’s bcz .... Indians are fucking creepy and obsessed
Bullshit, black men are way more obsessed with white women, they're even more vocal about it on twitter and shit saying they don't like black women and shit.

Most Indian men just aren't attractive that's why they get shit on. Black men are obsessed with white women to dilute their genes and create mullatos but nobody bats an eye because black men are considered attractive and don't have negative stereotypes like indian men do.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 12611 and 1 other person
mom mogs me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, Gestapo, .👽. and 1 other person
people are dumb as fuck

• +1
Reactions: mogstar, Gestapo and Deleted member 6403
Bullshit, black men are way more obsessed with white women, they're even more vocal about it on twitter and shit saying they don't like black women and shit.

Most Indian men just aren't attractive that's why they get shit on. Black men are obsessed with white women to dilute their genes and create mullatos but nobody bats an eye because black men are considered attractive and don't have negative stereotypes like indian men do.
Yea true but not really black guys would fuck anything when rejected by a white girl

indians literally obsess over white women

• +1
Reactions: Gestapo
no thats becuase indian men are fucking ugly, another brutal lookspill for you. They will treat them worse becuase they are manlets on average 5'5 and horrible faces + shit tier dravidian coloring. it's not cause their creepy or w/e creepy = ugly lmao.

Chad could fuck them without consent and they'd be happy with it, it's not creepy at all it's their looks that makes it difficult. Every single curry has dogshit eye support, horrible eye areas, 16 inch frames, 5'5.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, 5'8manlet and Deleted member 12611

indeed bhai, biggdink is coping here with creepy indian men, its cus of their subhumanity in looks nothing else.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
no thats becuase indian men are fucking ugly, another brutal lookspill for you. They will treat them worse becuase they are manlets on average 5'5 and horrible faces + shit tier dravidian coloring. it's not cause their creepy or w/e creepy = ugly lmao.

Chad could fuck them without consent and they'd be happy with it, it's not creepy at all it's their looks that makes it difficult. Every single curry has dogshit eye support, horrible eye areas, 16 inch frames, 5'5.
I’ve heard many girls say Indian men are creeps, never heard them say same for Filipino or Chinese men who are ugly and short too

• +1
@Giourdani is proof of have masc mom be chad theory

• +1
He had millions of surgeries right? I'm all natural no surgeries only softmaxxing
Fck ur mom he is natural don't again bark about him u greycel.. He mogs u to fcking hellllll:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Screenshot 20210504 174110
Screenshot 20210107 185740

Imagine a greycel saying he mogs gandy twin brother

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Prince88, Anchor_Ship, Sens and 16 others
In america won't say more. I think I made a mistake posting myself here. My face is going to be spammed :feelswhy:
Nah dw. You will be forgotten in a week

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Gestapo and Ryan
What are you doing here.. if that’s really you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, Gestapo and Selinity
Video or larp

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562 and Gestapo
I don't think we will ever find definitive conclusion to this debate, but no one can deny that looks play super big factor, it's just stupid, it really opens up more possibilities for you (you pass looks threshold with more girls and that results in not that painful numbers game) and I myself have much more options after I softmaxxed, there's no denying, suddenly online dating started to work, my game also gets better and better because I ACTUALLY have more opportunities to gain experience now, which was much harder before

but on the other hand aspie chad just won't slay quality girls (but hey, he will definitely get laid atleast by low quality girls, which can't be told by aspie incel or even normie probably)

still being NT is super important if you are atleast 5/10 (which should be achievable by many guys if they do softmaxxes or/and little bit of hardmaxxing)

taking only lookspill means very black and white view on world, which just can't represent reality

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, .👽., one job away and 1 other person
I don't think we will ever find definitive conclusion to this debate, but no one can deny that looks play super big factor, it's just stupid, it really opens up more possibilities for you (you pass looks threshold with more girls and that results in not that painful numbers game) and I myself have much more options after I softmaxxed, there's no denying, suddenly online dating started to work, my game also gets better and better because I ACTUALLY have more opportunities to gain experience now, which was much harder before

but on the other hand aspie chad just won't slay quality girls (but hey, he will definitely get laid atleast by low quality girls, which can't be told by aspie incel or even normie probably)

still being NT is super important if you are atleast 5/10 (which should be achievable by many guys if they do softmaxxes or/and little bit of hardmaxxing)

taking only lookspill means very black and white view on world, which just can't represent reality
Yea point is aspie chads slay less than nt medium uglies

Orbs smv was same as 45 year old baldcels who need to go to Thailand to get laid and orb was a gigachad 7 psl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, Gestapo, one job away and 1 other person
Yea point is aspie chads slay less than nt medium uglies

Orbs smv was same as 45 year old baldcels who need to go to Thailand to get laid and orb was a gigachad 7 psl
yeah I agree, when you are aspie even if the girls likes you and wants to fuck you in the first minute, you can fuck up in so many situations AFTER first minute, that you just can't regularly slay high quality girls, impossible

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 7580
Knowing this forum and reading the title I expected a delusional curry, but you're actually a chad. Wow.

• +1
no way thats you LMAO

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, Gestapo and Kevin Costner
Chad

• +1
You look really high trust but still chad. Probs a good slaying combo tbh

• +1
Brb, doing a cum tribute to your mom :p

• JFL
Reactions: Tyronecell, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 13372 and 6 others
Lack of game and being nt is why amnesia has low body count and still posting on this forum at 40 years old. Salludon is also reduced to betabuxxing a hairy muslim beast.
Tbh @Amnesia has 100+ body count, higher than you

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 3573 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, Gestapo and gamma