Rate me and my mom. I mog Amnesia, Salludon, and Larsanova

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 17676 and 17 others
OP is gl, great coloring, good chin. Looks older than 24 tho (if thats how old u said u are, only skimmed the thread)

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Karstossos, Need2Ascend and 4 others
32 years old but only had 8 lays up until I was 30. in the last two years I've gotten 132 lays
it must be really time consuming, isn't it? I have 10 lays in 2021 and I feel like it's really tiring

but I fucking live in a dorm with a roommate rn, not great conditions for slaying

• +1
Reactions: Gestapo
high tier normie at best

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gestapo and EasternRightWinger15
Chadlite with top tier pheno.

Would be Chad with bigger jaw and straight hairline but slayer regardless.

• +1
Reactions: one job away and Gestapo
it must be really time consuming, isn't it? I have 10 lays in 2021 and I feel like it's really tiring

but I fucking live in a dorm with a roommate rn, not great conditions for slaying
yes its a full time thing job basically swiping on girls opening lines, chekcing all ur apps, setting up hangout times, having 80% flake, sending snap verification selfies, etc etc etc

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos, Gengar, Deleted member 13372 and 5 others
32 years old but only had 8 lays up until I was 30. in the last two years I've gotten 132 lays
You could have slayed even before you did chin fillers and height maxxed. You were probably mentalcel before

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562
You could have slayed even before you did chin fillers and height maxxed. You were probably mentalcel before
ive said before i just purposefully rotted all thru my 20's. I kinda regret it, but not really given not I am reverting back to rotting cause I enjoy it a lot more. I even tried the gf thing but that was too tiresome and I enjoy my solitude

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, Anchor_Ship, Karstossos and 6 others
yes its a full time thing job basically swiping on girls opening lines, chekcing all ur apps, setting up hangout times, having 80% flake, sending snap verification selfies, etc etc etc
yeah I can see that, for now I will be happy with getting 20-30 lays with moderate effort or obtaining meaningful ltr this year

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Amnesia
yeah I can see that, for now I will be happy with getting 20-30 lays with moderate effort or obtaining meaningful ltr this year
yeah for sure, its not really practical. I just did it for the challenge and with Corona I had a lot of free time. I was setting up dates 5 days in a row and wasn't enjoying it, getting no sleep between it and what not. I needed to "make up for lost time" to myself or whatever

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Karstossos, Gengar and 4 others
Yea 30 lays and a LTR is my goal too:y'all:(y)

But you could do it just in 1 year ngl, mr tinder slayer:D

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and EasternRightWinger15

What crack are u smoking
His jaw is massive

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, harding, Deleted member 3573 and 2 others
Op at which age did you lose virginity?

• +1

his jaw is already huge you dumb nigger

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Amnesia, Deleted member 5143, Chadeep and 2 others
Nah you not mogging salludon.gonna take a while before somebody dethrones him as the looksmax god
Wtf salludon is the ugliest out of them 4 why do people think that the ethnic guy is looking good lmao

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 12611, Lmao, gamma and 3 others
Yea 30 lays and a LTR is my goal too:y'all:(y)

But you could do it just in 1 year ngl, mr tinder slayer:D
well I have 10 now this year (27 total), so maybe I will

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and Gestapo
If your face was longer in proportion to width u would be chad but you are only chadlite bc of lowclass face. Amnesia and Salludon mog

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, one job away and Gestapo

Are you saying I should get implants or hairline lowering surgery?

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Chintuck22
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Chintuck22, Deleted member 4562 and 1 other person
Tbh @Amnesia has 100+ body count, higher than you
Have 1/10th the lay count and not be Aspie

or

Have 100+ laycount and be as Aspie as Amnesia

such a difficult choice :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:

:lul::lul::lul:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and gamma
Wtf salludon is the ugliest out of them 4 why do people think that the ethnic guy is looking good lmao
Also you are such a fucking ethnic coper :lul::lul:

all im gonna say is that the three others haven't gotten complimented by gandy before

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Ryan
Keep crying for king salludon. Even Gandy says his looks are model tier

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Anchor_Ship, Gengar and 8 others
Keep crying for king salludon. Even Gandy says his looks are model tier
View attachment 1126762
Where is the original thread that a screenshot was posted of this? :lul: i think it was posted in a thread about barrett commenting on lookism instagram posts, trying to find it :lul:

Where is the original thread that a screenshot was posted of this? :lul: i think it was posted in a thread about barrett commenting on lookism instagram posts, trying to find it :lul:
It got deleted

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
Also you are such a fucking ethnic coper :lul::lul:

all im gonna say is that the three others haven't gotten complimented by gandy before
Wtf are u talking about u stupid retard

who tf is gandy kys faggot lustering over 4 men on a incel forum

• JFL
Reactions: Ryan and Deleted member 4562
Kudos to the ones who realized this is a larp

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, AscendingHero and Gestapo
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Anchor_Ship, 5'8manlet and 5 others
Who am I larping as?

Kys you boneless rat go back to giving young sallu a blowjob.
if you're that gl why are u shitposting here

• +1
if you're that gl why are u shitposting here
I'm addicted it's funny af and you learn a few things here and there. I mostly post on lookism not here.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and AscendingHero
I'm addicted it's funny af and you learn a few things here and there. I mostly post on lookism not here.
mirin. You seemed like a good greycel.

What's ur acc on lookism?

@Giourdani OP ever fucked a stacy?

@Chintuck22 = LEGEND!
Allow me to pm you brocel

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero and Chintuck22
This is how I know you are not nt and have no game whatsoever.

I have never told a girl "hey you are hot as fuck" that's just a psl meme no Chad in real life talks like that.

Lack of game and being nt is why amnesia has low body count and still posting on this forum at 40 years old. Salludon is also reduced to betabuxxing a hairy muslim beast.
Amnesia has a body count of over 100 i think, just read his legendary threads, wtf are u talking abt

You should try wearing grey sweatpants, get an iphone and airpods. Then get a fresh cut and wear some cool clothes. Dr instagram and snapchat if you don't already. I guarantee you that you've done none or barely one of the things I mentioned above.
why grey sweatpants?

Air pods oh fuck no

Where can I get nt fashion inspirations

In america won't say more. I think I made a mistake posting myself here. My face is going to be spammed :feelswhy:
you don't mog any of them you low T bitch

and don't worry nobody is going to spam your beta face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 12611, Ryan and 1 other person
jk you are good-looking op if that's actually you, which i highly doubt a guy like that would even stumble on this site. :unsure:

• +1