Rate me and my mom. I mog Amnesia, Salludon, and Larsanova

They've been brainwashed by looks theory. Case in point @volcelfatcel

@MakinItHappen and @therealdeal from lookism taught me how to take my game to the next level. People here are too stubborn to change their belief system. They need to smile more and practice cold approaching at least once a week for starters
No, you are the one denying the root of your success and that is being good looking.

The fortunate never tells the unfortunate his root, the main reason people give u this much of a chance to build ur social circle is cus of fucking looks in the first place.

If you were actually average looking it would be believable, but no ur a literal Chad lmao.

Imagine if this guy tried to act all confident and game women
"Hey you are hot as fuck"
8a198732276448b09d34f275a57854d4 780x975
Vs
IMG 20210507 212759

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Need2Ascend, Lolcel and 11 others
Na that’s bad bald pic of amnesia , have you seen pic of him with his teen girlfriend ? He was above average

what do you mean salludons culture is different ? I feel like ethnics are more social than many westerners
Amnesia was average to below average depending on the shot you are overrating him, before surgeries he wasn't even close to as good looking.

No fuck no, westerners are far more social. Paki Arab culture in general is super super conservative, that's why they are legit socially inept retards when they go to the West.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12611, AscendingHero, EasternRightWinger15 and 1 other person
Amnesia was average to below average depending on the shot you are overrating him, before surgeries he wasn't even close to as good looking.

No fuck no, westerners are far more social. Paki Arab culture in general is super super conservative, that's why they are legit socially inept retards when they go to the West.
No which pics are you talking about ?
No ethnics are social and very loud around their own people

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, turkproducer, Blue and 1 other person
No which pics are you talking about ?
No ethnics are social and very loud around their own people
Bald one comes to mind and a few of his previous pics, he was not above average bro, you are overrating then fuck out of him, average at best pre surgery.

Ethnics are not social at all and I'm familiar with this culture more than you, trust me most Arab or Indian men don't even get a chance to talk to women throughout their teen years because their culture doesnt encourage it, same with making friends. I'm one of the few exceptions but Jesus Christ, you need to go live there or know the culture to get what I mean.

• +1
Reactions: JamesWilken3 and Deleted member 12611
No, you are the one denying the root of your success and that is being good looking.

The fortunate never tells the unfortunate his root, the main reason people give u this much of a chance to build ur social circle is cus of fucking looks in the first place.

If you were actually average looking it would be believable, but no ur a literal Chad lmao.

Imagine if this guy tried to act all confident and game women
View attachment 1126299
Vs
View attachment 1126300
This is how I know you are not nt and have no game whatsoever.

I have never told a girl "hey you are hot as fuck" that's just a psl meme no Chad in real life talks like that.

Lack of game and being nt is why amnesia has low body count and still posting on this forum at 40 years old. Salludon is also reduced to betabuxxing a hairy muslim beast.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JL~, Deleted member 16275, Lolcel and 12 others
Bald one comes to mind and a few of his previous pics, he was not above average bro, you are overrating then fuck out of him, average at best pre surgery.

Ethnics are not social at all and I'm familiar with this culture more than you, trust me most Arab or Indian men don't even get a chance to talk to women throughout their teen years because their culture doesnt encourage it, same with making friends. I'm one of the few exceptions but Jesus Christ, you need to go live there or know the culture to get what I mean.
All the top slayers are nt with large social circle. That's what separates guys like me from guys like Salludon and amnesia. Looks don't cut it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, JL~, Deleted member 16275 and 9 others
Jesus Christ why are people like this on this website, you don't need to looksmaxx, you are already Chad jfl...

• +1
Reactions: ascension, Need2Ascend, Lolcel and 4 others

Salludon never mentioned talking to women
He said he can’t interact with other men , while everyone around him is nt

amnesia looked good in all his candids, fuck selfies taken with 2002 Motorola

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gestapo and volcelfatcel

I have never told a girl "hey you are hot as fuck" that's just a psl meme no Chad in real life talks like that.

Lack of game and being nt is why amnesia has low body count and still posting on this forum at 40 years old. Salludon is also reduced to betabuxxing a hairy muslim beast.
No it's which face this would come out better and no this is legit what good looking tall men use at clubs they just say it straight up and get girls because of pure raw confidence and not hiding they want to fuck girls, maybe in a formal situation you couldn't.

Regardless this was to show the difference, imagine if the incel was trying to flirt vs you lmao, he could say the exact same line as you but it will never come out as good since he doesn't have ur face.

Your face is how you should act, I'm not even gonna debate this because your root of success is your looks and you are denying it to the core, why do you think you are able to expand ur social circle? Why do you think you are able to have female attention? NT does not create sexual attraction it's your looks.

• +1
Reactions: ezio6, JamesWilken3 and Deleted member 12611

This didn’t even work for giga chad fishes only few girls were down with that type of game

• +1
Salludon never mentioned talking to women
He said he can’t interact with other men , while everyone around him is nt

amnesia looked good in all his candids, fuck selfies taken with 2002 Motorola
No talking to women is how you learn to talk in the real world, he will always be shy and struggling to interact because his entire culture isn't social. Trust me with this lmao, I'm of his legit culture and most Indian paki men are legit antisocial because their parents are overprotective, some schools separate men and women and minimize social contact.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and ShowerMaxxing
This didn’t even work for giga chad fishes only few girls were down with that type of game
Won't work on tinder go to a club as a true Chad and it will work. I replied to him
Good looking tall men use at clubs they just say it straight up and get girls because of pure raw confidence and not hiding they want to fuck girls, maybe in a formal situation you couldn't.
Formal situation being a social circle or texting or anything that isn't clubbing or going to bars.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
@volcelfatcel is a good example of a brainwashed teenager who keeps regurgitating the same shit his friends on psl websites are saying.
They have no rl experience and are too stubborn to change.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Chintuck22, Deleted member 11748 and 5 others
@volcelfatcel is a good example of a brainwashed teenager who keeps regurgitating the same shit his friends on psl websites are saying.
They have no rl experience and are too stubborn to change.
Read what I said, and you'll understand what I meant.

Incel ugly guy won't get away from the same lines you say to flirt. You are quite delusional if you think it's all NT and social circle bro, your looks enabled everything but I'm not debating this anymore this is like asking a rich person if money buys happiness.

• +1
Reactions: ezio6, 5'8manlet, Need2Ascend and 7 others
No talking to women is how you learn to talk in the real world, he will always be shy and struggling to interact because his entire culture isn't social. Trust me with this lmao, I'm of his legit culture and most Indian paki men are legit antisocial because their parents are overprotective, some schools separate men and women and minimize social contact.
But then how are brothers of his wife nt (according to himself) when they are from same culture ?

Bruh paki Indian neighbours are always inviting 20-30 people at their houses even with restrictions and we can hear them on our street.. what do you mean they’re not social

• Hmm...
Reactions: volcelfatcel
make profile public for ppl who follow u ffs

• JFL
Reactions: Gestapo
Won't work on tinder go to a club as a true Chad and it will work. I replied to him

Formal situation being a social circle or texting or anything that isn't clubbing or going to bars.
I'm done arguing with you bro you're in denial.
I feel sorry for you my sincere advice would be to delete your account here and start joining local sports teams or club activities on campus. Then start learning game by watching the black philips show on YouTube.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 10524, Chintuck22 and 5 others
But then how are brothers of his wife nt (according to himself) when they are from same culture ?

Bruh paki Indian neighbours are always inviting 20-30 people at their houses even with restrictions and we can hear them on our street.. what do you mean they’re not social
Actual Pakis from that country not westernized are super conservative, why the fuck do you think arranged marriage is still a thing there lol. Most men are incels because they are overprotected by their family, are told to betabux from a young age and don't know how to talk to people.

You using western examples is not accurate to how actual Pakis and Indians act, most of them are super conservative in their actual country and are antisocial for the most part.

I'm done arguing with you bro you're in denial.
I feel sorry for you my sincere advice would be to delete your account here and start joining local sports teams or club activities on campus. Then start learning game by watching the black philips show on YouTube.
When Chad tells you personality and NT is everything, you are denying your root of success.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, 5'8manlet, Lolcel and 8 others
this boyo is from lookism.net (chads.net)

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, AscendingHero and Gestapo
Actual Pakis from that country not westernized are super conservative, why the fuck do you think arranged marriage is still a thing there lol. Most men are incels because they are overprotected by their family, are told to betabux from a young age and don't know how to talk to people.

You using western examples is not accurate to how actual Pakis and Indians act, most of them are super conservative in their actual country and are antisocial for the most part.
They speak their own gibberish and dress weird so I don’t think they’re westernized

Bruh ethnics are always in large groups talking loudly in their language

• +1
  • Hmm...
They speak their own gibberish and dress weird so I don’t think they’re westernized

These paki neighbors of mine are always having cookouts and smoking sheesh with all their relatives.
He's just trying to blame his looks instead of his lack of game and ntness

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Chintuck22, Deleted member 7580 and 2 others

Westernized culturally as in involving urself in Western culture, parties are not a thing in India and most of Pakistan lmao, I'm dead serious here. Indian men are told to betabux and be antisocial their whole life.

Thats why everyone slams Asian parenting, they don't teach u to be confident and social they teach you to be a betabux.

These paki neighbors of mine are always having cookouts and smoking sheesh with all their relatives.
This
Even salludon admitted his friends are nt and social while he is awkward

• +1
Holy cope bro.

Why do you think you grow such a large social circle?
Why do you think women are so receptive of you?
Why do you think people want to be friends with u?
All of that comes from looks.
Clean shave ur hair and see if women are even a fourth nice to you as they are now :lul:

I'm not denying NT, but your level of attractivity makes this shit 2000x easier than any of us who didn't get lucky with the genetic lottery. Amnesia legit can be aspie in some social situations and people treat him with respect because of looks.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Need2Ascend, Lolcel and 14 others
Holy cope bro.

Clean shave ur hair and see if women are even a fourth nice to you as they are now :lul:

I'm not denying NT, but your level of attractivity makes this shit 2000x easier than any of us who didn't get lucky with the genetic lottery. Amnesia legit can be aspie in some social situations and people treat him with respect because of looks.
There are tons of normies with large social circles too many

even trucels have their own magic cards or nerdy social circles

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Gestapo
Holy cope bro.

You should try wearing grey sweatpants, get an iphone and airpods. Then get a fresh cut and wear some cool clothes. Dr instagram and snapchat if you don't already. I guarantee you that you've done none or barely one of the things I mentioned above.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, ascension, Deleted member 16275 and 6 others
He had millions of surgeries right? I'm all natural no surgeries only softmaxxing
Nah he just mewed bro jfl. You mog because white Chad is greater than curry Chad

• +1
You should try wearing grey sweatpants, get an iphone and airpods. Then get a fresh cut and wear some cool clothes. Dr instagram and snapchat if you don't already. I guarantee you that you've done none or barely one of the things I mentioned above.

Imagine for a second amnesia didn't have the looks there, would he have been treated as well by the people there? Even with an NT mog he has respect from every single person there.

I'm not denying being NT helps but u need looks first, always looks to create sexual attraction. Let alone the huge advantage you have with looks.

Clean shave ur head for me and go be NT to prove ur theory legit, let's see how well this works :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Lolcel, Deleted member 12611 and 7 others
You all look good but amnesia amd salludon are more striking:y'all:
Amnesia looks plastic tho, it's obvious hes has work done and hes aspy. This guy is NT and is a born Chad aka a real one.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CursedOne, mogstar, Warlow and 1 other person

Imagine for a second amnesia didn't have the looks there, would he have been treated as well by the people there? Even with an NT mog he has respect from every single person there.

I'm not denying being NT helps but u need looks first, always looks to create sexual attraction. Let alone the huge advantage you have with looks.

Clean shave ur head for me and go be NT to prove ur theory legit, let's see how well this works :lul:
I know young bald/balding guys in 20s, they all have friends and long term girlfriends

do you really think people tell bald guys to fuck off for being nt ? Yea they won’t fuck teen girls or get matches on tinder but still living their life

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Gestapo
watching thread. brutal how hard volcelfatcel and his looks copes are being destroyed

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 16275, EasternRightWinger15 and 2 others

Why do you want me to go bald so bad?
You need a guidance counselor and a good mentor in your life bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 16275, Chintuck22 and 6 others
watching thread. brutal how hard volcelfatcel and his looks copes are being destroyed
One way to destroy all looks cope is for Op to clean shave his head and see if he has the same degree of success by just being NT.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and ShowerMaxxing
Why do you want me to go bald so bad?
You need a guidance counselor and a good mentor in your life bro
I mean you are saying looks don't cut it? Why don't you handicap yourself with what you have, you said NT matters the most for slaying right?

If your theory is correct you should have practically no drop off after clean shaving because you retain the same personality as before just this time you don't have hair.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Lolcel, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others

@Salludon @Amnesia

• +1
Shittier version of O’Pry so still 6 PSL Chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 12611, mewcoper and 2 others
you said NT matters the most for slaying right?
Obviously. If it was all looks explain why Salludon and amnesia are struggling to interact with people, being rejected, and banging low quality average women? Salludon literally never slayed he is betabuxxing a muslim.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, ShowerMaxxing, Chintuck22 and 3 others
@WadlowMaxxing I think donkey of the year award should go to @volcelfatcel this nigga has been writing essays for me for over an hour :LOL:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Chintuck22, .👽. and 2 others
Obviously. If it was all looks explain why Salludon and amnesia are struggling to interact with people, being rejected, and banging low quality average women? Salludon literally never slayed he is betabuxxing a muslim.
1. Amnesia cares more about junk food than women, why would he ever put in the effort to get stacies when he just wants to get a nut out on a htb or stacylite.
2. Salludon doesn't give a fuck about slayiny either, his parents set him up on arranged with some girl and he went thru with it.

Looks are 75-80% of a person's attractiveness. Shave ur head and find out if people are receptive to you that's all. I'm not arguing anymore.

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister, Anchor_Ship, ascension and 6 others
@WadlowMaxxing I think donkey of the year award should go to @volcelfatcel this nigga has been writing essays for me for over an hour :LOL:
he can't cope with the ntpill

• +1
nt = being exposed to girls + chad = sex

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Lolcel, ShowerMaxxing and 6 others
I'm not as blackpilled as some of the people on this forum, but holy shit this is the most blue pilled thread I've ever seen in my life on this forum

White Anglo Saxon Chad with blue eyes comes into forum claiming that all you need to get laid is a social circle and to get a haircut and game. Not realizing that most of the people here aren't white anglo saxon chads and he's literally talking to curries and middle easterners who have never talked to a women in their life because of culture and religion and upbringing. Even if these dudes became neurotypical they won't slay like you do because they're not as tall and white and good looking

You're Oblivious to the fact that girls will be receptive to you no matter what you says because they're hypergamous and always wanting to date the best man they can find and he's obviously way better looking than most guys, you won't have to work nearly as hard as other guys because you've got everything given to you on a silver platter.

Try being 5'7 and curry and see how women treat you. I have to work 10x harder than you for girls of all ethnicities because of my ethnicity and even then won't get pussy like you..

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Prince88, ezio6 and 21 others
I'm not as blackpilled as some of the people on this forum, but holy shit this is the most blue pilled thread I've ever seen in my life on this forum

White Anglo Saxon Chad with blue eyes comes into forum claiming that all you need to get laid is a social circle and to get a haircut and game. Not realizing that most of the people here aren't white anglo saxon chads and he's literally talking to curries and middle easterners who have never talked to a women in their life because of culture and religion and upbringing. Even if these dudes became neurotypical they won't slay like you do because they're not as tall and white and good looking

You're Oblivious to the fact that girls will be receptive to you no matter what you says because they're hypergamous and always wanting to date the best man they can find and he's obviously way better looking than most guys, you won't have to work nearly as hard as other guys because you've got everything given to you on a silver platter.

Try being 5'7 and curry and see how women treat you. I have to work 10x harder than you for girls of all ethnicities because of my ethnicity and even then won't get pussy like you..
You should watch Dan bacon on youtube. He does a better job at explaining how attraction and dating works than me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Lolcel, Deleted member 3573 and 2 others