rate me based on these shitass pics

vaninskybird

vaninskybird

jb maxxer
1 5
2 4

23 i have high body fat, 170cm (the average in my country is about 175, most girls are shorter than me) currently gymmaxxing, whatt would my psl be, how much could i improve it
is it over?
note: my jawline is visible with low body fat

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
3.5 psl imho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345 and Deleted member 7776
Khabibmax bro

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse
i'm so sorry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
Low tier normie, decent forward growth if not frauding.

To do :
Fix shit skin (retin-a)
Reduce bloat (low bf)
Ditch beard to show good jawline once those two are taken care of (stubble is good)
Fringe to fraud your NW1.5 and big forehead
Ditch glasses
Fraud your height, 170cm is tough already

• +1
Reactions: agoostis, GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 6856
balkan fisherman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19905 and Deleted member 4430
Fix shit skin (retin-a)
im working on it but it still ruined my confidence
Reduce bloat (low bf)
will do
Ditch beard to show good jawline once those two are taken care of (stubble is good)
i have mixed feeling about the beard, i hate it cus its a neckbeard, but it also hides some of my face
Fringe to fraud your NW1.5 and big forehead
my head is kinda small and my hair is retarded, not sure if it will work
Ditch glasses
im almost blind, but i try not to wear them
Fraud your height, 170cm is tough already
i already have some nike airmax for height frauding, i can lie 175

thanks for the input

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 3702
looks like my albanian schoolfriend tbh

170 is brutal tbh but might be pk to get some decent balkan girl from poor family if you are from there

Eye area looks good tbh. Your base is decent

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird
im working on it but it still ruined my confidence

will do

i have mixed feeling about the beard, i hate it cus its a neckbeard, but it also hides some of my face

my head is kinda small and my hair is retarded, not sure if it will work

im almost blind, but i try not to wear them

i already have some nike airmax for height frauding, i can lie 175

thanks for the input
Idk about the beard your call, but once you're less bloated it might look good IF you have a good jawline like you say, hard to see on the pics. Jfl at hiding your face though, huge cope.

If you head is small then yeah tough luck, can't really see the proportions here. Your forehead is big anyway. Buy contacts if you can bear them.

WHAT JAWLINE

555edb6c 7097 4d4d a961 684195ee351b 225979f6 912b 42fa a53a 5abcb08a2e74
could i get close to 5 psl with gymmaxxing, not taking height into account?, sry for shit quality but i dont have good pics, also that's not pee, i was out of the shower

WHAT JAWLINE
if i get rid of the high fat % it's there, i didnt say it was chadlike

• JFL
Reactions: HurtfulVanity, Mouthbreath, Deleted member 8019 and 2 others
No appeal what so ever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: inceletto and Matheus
View attachment 760747View attachment 760748
could i get close to 5 psl with gymmaxxing, not taking height into account?, sry for shit quality but i dont have good pics, also that's not pee, i was out of the shower

if i get rid of the high fat % it's there, i didnt say it was chadlike
Could have body halo, also train your neck. 5PSL is doable if you softmaxx and gymmaxx, not easy though

LLmaxxing 8cm femurs stryde with Paley for safetymaxxing, you become average height

Don't know PSL system but you for me there is potential with plasticsurgerymaxxing and gymmaxxing bro

thanks for the rate boyos, now i know it's over, ill gymmaxx for the angry manlet look so people can at least say i was buffed when they lower me in my grave

• Love it
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Holy shit. Are you serious????

Bildschirmfoto 2020 10 26 um 143646

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
previous pics were 1/2 years old
i was trimming my beard and took new ones (with some light frauding)
R8
also with body so u can see how fat i am
R88
r8 my profile/chin

i'll make another thread after one year of gymmaxxing, i appreciate every comment i get

you fags really had to ignore me, i cant even delete the posts, not only people are gonna see im a manlet but also a retard that posts 3 times in a row in his own thread and gets ignored, you really did me dirty smh

Meh you look fine.. Everyone love to say Its over..

Put down the cheeseburgers, Alexei

• +1
Reactions: ShineBright
Your beard is meh you need to use minoxadil it's pretty thin by the looks of it. Also manlet

Your beard is meh you need to use minoxadil it's pretty thin by the looks of it. Also manlet

thanks bro, but this thread is almost 2 year old

-JB maxxer
-has beard and no hair

its over for you.

mashallah bro nice ascension
jazakallah khair i haven't really done much to improve (been lazy tbh :feelscry:)
i went from around 70kg to 58kg
i started using tret to improve skin
and started getting fringe haircuts to hide bad hairline

overall, this lite looksmaxx ive done made a big difference in my irl appeal but still shit in photos

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Dumping more pics, feel free to r8

I've been really lazy with my looksmaxxing, i could have been so much more if i had the discipline, but no use crying over spilt milk

But overall, blackpill community has been a positive influence on my life, i would like to thank everyone, for i have learned from every each one of you

I've been really lazy with my looksmaxxing, i could have been so much more if i had the discipline, but no use crying over spilt milk

Overall, blackpill community has been a positive influence on my life, i would like to thank everyone, for i have learned from every each one of you

Still an acnecel tho

Overall, blackpill community has been a positive influence on my life, i would like to thank everyone, for i have learned from every each one of you

Still an acnecel tho, but its getting better

@Alexanderr can u delete previous post? Phone is acting up

:feelscry:

@AscendingHero @Niklaus Mikaelson
Pls delete previous posts cus servers screwed me over
I will post ot again properly

Still an acnecel tho, but it's getting better

I will hopefully looksmax to htn by next year, as i have a wedding to attend to

My online experience has also improved a lot, since i can fraud pics

I still don't look that good, but for some reason i have 100x more success with girls than before

I went from texting girls with no response to getting texts from them, so i can't complain much

Thanks everyone, hopefully this post will be complete and not messed up