Rate me before and after bimax surgery (ignore swelling from the surgery)

You went from subhuman to LTN imo. you have no zygo projection whatsoever, actually the entire upper maxilla seems to be recessed tbh. once the swelling settles down you'll look more aesthetic, not sure if on a MTN level tho, i think you'll need a rhino and jaw angle implants for that

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
OP dont feel down you willl look a lot better once swelling subsided and the improvement is already obvious

Lookup Shelby church and her jaw surgery regret videos she looked worse and swollen up until like 10 months after

wtf is pt of posting a thread while ur swollen
People wanted me to. And I was curious what you guys thought of the movements before my follow-up appointment with my surgeon.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Ye looks more low trust in the before. But I think it’s because his fwhr and that his lips were more downturned
The lips will change with swelling decreasing. Why would I want to be low trust?

Nobody said it but your aura was more dominant, badboy in the before, due to the nct @looksmaxxer234 what do you think ? Now he looks like a soyboy
Lol for a second I Googled “aura” as if it was a bone in the face or something. But now I know what you mean, although I’m surprised you think so.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
You went from subhuman to LTN imo. you have no zygo projection whatsoever, actually the entire upper maxilla seems to be recessed tbh. once the swelling settles down you'll look more aesthetic, not sure if on a MTN level tho, i think you'll need a rhino and jaw angle implants for that
Yeah I think swelling going down will help, but I agree I don’t have much zygo projection

OP dont feel down you willl look a lot better once swelling subsided and the improvement is already obvious

Lookup Shelby church and her jaw surgery regret videos she looked worse and swollen up until like 10 months after
I dont feel down at all, no worries. I know it’s a good bimax, now I’m just curious where I stand.

I dont feel down at all, no worries. I know it’s a good bimax, now I’m just curious where I stand.
Heyyyooo Chief. It don’t look bad I’d say you look better. Get the rhino and maybe an HT and you’d be good. How tall are you? Also how much does Dr S charge? I want to go to him but don’t have Sleep Apnea so don’t know how much he will charge of I say “Make Me Chad Doc”

Heyyyooo Chief. It don’t look bad I’d say you look better. Get the rhino and maybe an HT and you’d be good. How tall are you? Also how much does Dr S charge? I want to go to him but don’t have Sleep Apnea so don’t know how much he will charge of I say “Make Me Chad Doc”
Insurance paid for mine, but I heard $40k.

I’m 6ft tall

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and poopmaster22
Insurance paid for mine, but I heard $40k.

I’m 6ft tall
Oh you have great height. 40k for bimax regardless movement? Does that include genio etc? You know what he charges for rhino

what were your movments?

Oh you have great height. 40k for bimax regardless movement? Does that include genio etc? You know what he charges for rhino
Thanks. I imagine movement doesn’t matter. Not sure if it includes genio. Not sure on rhino

That 3/4 shot is killing me. Bimax is a bad surgery imo

How is numbness / feeling in lips? Did you get genioplasty too.

Your eyes look badass with these bruises.

Big improvement.

Still far from looks maxed. Plenty of obvious improvements to be made, e.g. eyebrows, beard, better haircut, lean max, neck gains, and some minor surgeries. Decent chance you can become above average in a year or two.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: hypergamy, Blackgymmax and Deleted member 9670
No where near MTN you are deformed and look uncanny

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: germanlooks and ItsOver999
Mogs me :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: Not a bad result considered you’re still swelling and shit.
You’re LTN now. Rhino and HT if go right should make you a normie :soy: Good luck bhai

Honestly in before picture you look so bad that even normie would tell you that you have no chin, now you look like human at least.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
Big improvement.

Still far from looks maxed. Plenty of obvious improvements to be made, e.g. eyebrows, beard, better haircut, lean max, neck gains, and some minor surgeries. Decent chance you can become above average in a year or two.
What kind of better haircut? I’m limited with my receding hairline right now

No where near MTN you are deformed and look uncanny
Pretty sure the uncanny-ness is just swelling, but we’ll see in a few months

looks better from the front. side became more uncanny looking like zuckerberg, but maybe its the swelling. you have absolute dogshit eyebrows that i didnt think was possible so you need to work on that asap because you have very rounded orbitals and they dont look good without eyebrows.

looks better from the front. side became more uncanny looking like zuckerberg, but maybe its the swelling. you have absolute dogshit eyebrows that i didnt think was possible so you need to work on that asap because you have very rounded orbitals and they dont look good without eyebrows.
I’m doing minox on eyebrows

I believe I ascended from low-tier normie to mid-tier normie, but what do you guys think?

When you are rating me, try to ignore the significant swelling in my cheeks and jawline (that takes a year for the swelling to fully disappear). I’m more swollen on my right side (left side in the front-facing photos).

7 weeks ago, I had bimax (double jaw) surgery to cure my obstructive sleep apnea (which was caused by recessed jaws). My surgeon advanced/rotated my jaws a couple millimeters further than what he considers to be “aesthetically perfect” given that I wanted to maximize my airway, so I think I’m slightly protrusive (especially from one of the 3/4 view after photos, which is in part due to temporary swelling), but not so much that I will have a “weird/uncanny” face. My jaws were moved exactly to the “Barcelona line” that Dr. Alfaro would have advanced me (using a natural head posture similar to Alfaro’s other patients). My breathing and sleeping are now better, so I’m happy with the result regardless; perfection is not a realistic goal with these things.

Other notes:
  • Remember: try to ignore the swelling, because that will go away. I swelled up more than the average person.
  • My hairline is receded, eyebrows are thin, and beard is patchy, but I’m seeing how much I can fix with minor + fin + derma-rolling starting a few weeks ago (so no results yet). I’ll probably get a hair transplant for the hairline in the future. I’m not balding at the crown of my head.
  • My nose is definitely not perfect. Maybe I’d get a rhinoplasty in the future given that (with the right surgeon) that can also improve breathing, but I’ll wait until all of the swelling is gone to decide.
  • The mark under my right eye (left side of front-facing photos) is permanent, but I can probably try out creams to cover it up. The mark under my left eye (right side of front-facing photos) is from an injury, and it should go away in a few months. My left eye (right side of front-facing photos) is now a couple mm receded back due to the same injury (not enough to notice in person, but can be seen in the side-by-side photos if you look closely), but I’m getting that surgically fixed this year.
  • Yeah, I know my skin sucks. I’m working on it with a new skincare routine.

I try to avoid this site as much as possible given the toxicity, but I’m too curious not to ask you guys what you think. I posted once before but now the swelling is at reasonable-enough levels that I’m posting all views, not just profile.
Really hard to see through the swelling but just based on the fact that your recessed chin was your biggest looksmin before surgery, I know you'll have a huge improvement.

I think you could really benefit with some soft maxing now. Especially your eyebrows. Your minoxidil and dermarolling plan would help but honestly I think you should just learn to fill them in with makeup would be way easier.

Message me when you get a Skincare routine setup. I'm really interested in that area.

repost again when the swelling is down. hard to judge

hey bro who is surgeon? thanks

Great results. You already look much more “normal” balanced and masculine. You will take 6+ months for swelling to completely go away. Softmaxing will take you a long way now. Gain muscle, take care of hair + beard, skincare, etc. In terms of surgery the only thing I think you’d really benefit from in the future would be custom infraorbital/zygo implants. Personally I think your nose looks good and masculine. No need for rhino IMO

I had similar situation like you and got bimax + zygo implant in one session. You should really consider zygo implants. It makes a huge difference even if they are subtle like mine. Just dont go overboard

Ascended from truecel to maybe weak LTN. Could be close to MTN after swelling goes down.

Before pic mogs @Erik-Jón

Before pic mogs @Erik-Jón
Stay mad, what did I ever do to make you mad
6BD5A05F 5DEC 44A8 8A98 8B93C8F1BC77
0C99055C D47E 41DE 89E2 5D9804AD7957

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I believe I ascended from low-tier normie to mid-tier normie, but what do you guys think?

When you are rating me, try to ignore the significant swelling in my cheeks and jawline (that takes a year for the swelling to fully disappear). I’m more swollen on my right side (left side in the front-facing photos).

7 weeks ago, I had bimax (double jaw) surgery to cure my obstructive sleep apnea (which was caused by recessed jaws). My surgeon advanced/rotated my jaws a couple millimeters further than what he considers to be “aesthetically perfect” given that I wanted to maximize my airway, so I think I’m slightly protrusive (especially from one of the 3/4 view after photos, which is in part due to temporary swelling), but not so much that I will have a “weird/uncanny” face. My jaws were moved exactly to the “Barcelona line” that Dr. Alfaro would have advanced me (using a natural head posture similar to Alfaro’s other patients). My breathing and sleeping are now better, so I’m happy with the result regardless; perfection is not a realistic goal with these things.

Other notes:
  • Remember: try to ignore the swelling, because that will go away. I swelled up more than the average person.
  • My hairline is receded, eyebrows are thin, and beard is patchy, but I’m seeing how much I can fix with minor + fin + derma-rolling starting a few weeks ago (so no results yet). I’ll probably get a hair transplant for the hairline in the future. I’m not balding at the crown of my head.
  • My nose is definitely not perfect. Maybe I’d get a rhinoplasty in the future given that (with the right surgeon) that can also improve breathing, but I’ll wait until all of the swelling is gone to decide.
  • The mark under my right eye (left side of front-facing photos) is permanent, but I can probably try out creams to cover it up. The mark under my left eye (right side of front-facing photos) is from an injury, and it should go away in a few months. My left eye (right side of front-facing photos) is now a couple mm receded back due to the same injury (not enough to notice in person, but can be seen in the side-by-side photos if you look closely), but I’m getting that surgically fixed this year.
  • Yeah, I know my skin sucks. I’m working on it with a new skincare routine.

I try to avoid this site as much as possible given the toxicity, but I’m too curious not to ask you guys what you think. I posted once before but now the swelling is at reasonable-enough levels that I’m posting all views, not just profile.
Good job, massive improvement, lots of retarded replies that don't consider that you are still swelling.

Incel to LTN (after results come in), MTN facially after getting lean and doing all u said, maybe HTN SMV if u get hair transplant too since ur 6ft.

Good job, massive improvement, lots of retarded replies that don't consider that you are still swelling.

Incel to LTN (after results come in), MTN facially after getting lean and doing all u said, maybe HTN SMV if u get hair transplant too since ur 6ft.
What do you think about cheekbone/malar/zygo projection and nose? Worth fixing?

What do you think about cheekbone/malar/zygo projection and nose? Worth fixing?
Do the softmaxxes and fix nose, then you should be thinking about other hardmaxxes imo. Get to a lean bf and u will see if it is worth getting implants there

huge improvement bro

huge improvement bro

Better posture alone improved you (not tilting head = less uee and nostrils). I want to keep a better posture, but my recessed jaw pushes against the neck, so it just feels uncomfortable.
I have the same problem and my jaw looks really bad with proper posture :ogre:

looked better before sorry

idk what happened to your nose the tip dropped ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771
I had similar situation like you and got bimax + zygo implant in one session. You should really consider zygo implants. It makes a huge difference even if they are subtle like mine. Just dont go overboard
Get rid of tear troughs? Are they peek?

This thread took a turn lol. I didn’t use my life savings, the surgery was covered by insurance and it greatly reduced sleep apnea. I think it will look better after swelling subsides, it already has gone down a bit since I took those pictures last week

looked better before sorry

idk what happened to your nose the tip dropped ?
The nose tip drop is just the angle, but I did expect it to go up more. I can always fix that later if it bothers me after swelling is gone

Are they for life or will they need to be taken out?
Mostly yes, i had filler 2 years ago, bzt they should be gone by now. Its peek