Rate me before and after bimax surgery (ignore swelling from the surgery)

nope still a low tier normie, 3/10

nowhere near mid tier normie as it stands btw. you look worse than the majority of indian guys i see here ngl

• +1
Reactions: FrenchareMedCucks
Ascended from truecel to maybe weak LTN. Could be close to MTN after swelling goes down.
nah easily ltn post swelling. dont know any women who would rate him above a 2 kek

From Truecel to LTN. Good ascension.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and ItsOver999

newlurker69

Looking good, bud. How are you feeling?

newlurker69

Looking good, bud. How are you feeling?
Thanks! Overall feeling good, no more pain but still a lot of numbness. I still do feel a bit dysmorphic (especially at that weird 3/4 angle) but that’s getting better as I mentally adjust and as swelling keeps going down.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and Jade
Thanks! Overall feeling good, no more pain but still a lot of numbness. I still do feel a bit dysmorphic (especially at that weird 3/4 angle) but that’s getting better as I mentally adjust and as swelling keeps going down.
The numbness will continue for a good while - that's normal.

You are not dysmorphic; you had all your younger years to cause the previous issue. You are looking good.

As you mentioned, you'll probably do your nose in the future. Possibly, you will benefit from custom sub-malar implants to add balance to the mid-face (3/4 angle.)

Usually, when guys and especially gals get this bimax surgery done, it is recommended that they have an enhancement to the midface because your lower third is extended forward, and your mid-face is left behind.

This should have been proposed to you before the surgery.

The problem is that not many doctors can do this right, primarily because they don't have access to good and true custom implants.

You could have done it all in the same procedure under your insurance because it was needed.

You took the first step and should be very proud of yourself. Please, keep me updated and pin me when you post more updates.

It's definitely an improvement

Does anyone think my jaws were moved too far forward? I think they were moved slightly too far, but maybe that’s just in my head.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Jade
Does anyone think my jaws were moved too far forward? I think they were moved slightly too far, but maybe that’s just in my head.
I can see why you would think that. However, I do not think it was moved too far forward. Look at your chin in relation to your lips - it looks good.

Your brain hasn't gotten used to seeing yourself this way. Nevertheless, it does NOT look bad.

It looks like "too much" because now you have a "flat" mid-face area.

Hows is the asymmetry from the front view doing? Was it just the swelling or something else?

To give you better suggestions, consider posting newer pictures. It would help everyone. Also, do not eat salty foods. Salt makes you look puffy and the swelling persists longer.

Congrats on the surgery. I agree with @Looksmax25 you went from incel -> LTN and the surgeries.

One thing other than the nose is your lack of ogee curve from 3/4's view. This imo is recessed orbitals? The only fix for that is getting OBO like @CosmicMaxxer who got it done with Steinbacher as well or getting infraorbital implants. You will also need some kind of jaw implants for more lateral width imo.

If you got all that done i feel that you would reach HTN
how much was his OBO? Also can custom ones be made to also widen the eye box?

only 6-7 more surgeries down the line and you may look human!!

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999
I can see why you would think that. However, I do not think it was moved too far forward. Look at your chin in relation to your lips - it looks good.

Your brain hasn't gotten used to seeing yourself this way. Nevertheless, it does NOT look bad.

It looks like "too much" because now you have a "flat" mid-face area.

Hows is the asymmetry from the front view doing? Was it just the swelling or something else?

To give you better suggestions, consider posting newer pictures. It would help everyone. Also, do not eat salty foods. Salt makes you look puffy and the swelling persists longer.
I’m realizing the asymmetry from the front is in part because my teeth midline is slightly off, which means it’s permanent. It’s a thing that can happen with this surgery. But it’ll look better as swelling reduces (and it looks particularly bad in the photo I posted here).

I’ll post updated pictures in a few weeks!

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I’m realizing the asymmetry from the front is in part because my teeth midline is slightly off, which means it’s permanent. It’s a thing that can happen with this surgery. But it’ll look better as swelling reduces (and it looks particularly bad in the photo I posted here).

I’ll post updated pictures in a few weeks!
I hope you continue to heal well.
Yeah, please keep us updated. I am sure you will get to a point where you will be delighted.

One day at a time, my friend! 💪

I hope you continue to heal well.
Yeah, please keep us updated. I am sure you will get to a point where you will be delighted.

One day at a time, my friend! 💪
Thanks! I had to double-take that this was a Looksmax comment because it was nice lol

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Jade
No one is going to adress the elephant in the room which is his lack of maxillary protrusion?

I'm not gonna lie to you, your lower third improved a lot since it was nonexistent to begin with, but you're still within not gl realm. Can anyone here morph him so he can have a better idea of how more procedures could help?

Anyways, maybe you can try to fix those asymmetries with further braces use, it definitely helped me with my asymmetries on my mouth area. It seems like your jew doctor messed you up in there, too bad.

Hope you the best bro, whether you decide on keep improving or not. Just by fixing sleep apnea is a great step, that shit can kill you.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
No one is going to adress the elephant in the room which is his lack of maxillary protrusion?

I'm not gonna lie to you, your lower third improved a lot since it was nonexistent to begin with, but you're still within not gl realm. Can anyone here morph him so he can have a better idea of how more procedures could help?

Anyways, maybe you can try to fix those asymmetries with further braces use, it definitely helped me with my asymmetries on my mouth area. It seems like your jew doctor messed you up in there, too bad.

Hope you the best bro, whether you decide on keep improving or not. Just by fixing sleep apnea is a great step, that shit can kill you.
Overall I don’t know that my doctor messed up with the asymmetry. Maybe it’s just within the normal error for the procedure. Also swelling likely makes it look worse for now.

If anyone can morph more protrusion, that would be useful. I don’t think I can do anything drastic there because my eyes are pretty far back, but a bit of augmentation wouldn’t hurt.

update with less swelling?

• +1
Reactions: zeek and MrRubiks
Looks like there's quite a bit of asymmetry from the swelling, but the results look good from what I can tell. imo if you got a rhino it would really help your attractiveness.

Side profile maxilla projection is cope does nothing for your front.

How old were you when your fixed your assymtries with braces?

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88

@LooksOverAll found your twin brother

Last edited:
I believe I ascended from low-tier normie to mid-tier normie, but what do you guys think?

When you are rating me, try to ignore the significant swelling in my cheeks and jawline (that takes a year for the swelling to fully disappear). I’m more swollen on my right side (left side in the front-facing photos).

7 weeks ago, I had bimax (double jaw) surgery to cure my obstructive sleep apnea (which was caused by recessed jaws). My surgeon advanced/rotated my jaws a couple millimeters further than what he considers to be “aesthetically perfect” given that I wanted to maximize my airway, so I think I’m slightly protrusive (especially from one of the 3/4 view after photos, which is in part due to temporary swelling), but not so much that I will have a “weird/uncanny” face. My jaws were moved exactly to the “Barcelona line” that Dr. Alfaro would have advanced me (using a natural head posture similar to Alfaro’s other patients). My breathing and sleeping are now better, so I’m happy with the result regardless; perfection is not a realistic goal with these things.

Other notes:
  • Remember: try to ignore the swelling, because that will go away. I swelled up more than the average person.
  • My hairline is receded, eyebrows are thin, and beard is patchy, but I’m seeing how much I can fix with minor + fin + derma-rolling starting a few weeks ago (so no results yet). I’ll probably get a hair transplant for the hairline in the future. I’m not balding at the crown of my head.
  • My nose is definitely not perfect. Maybe I’d get a rhinoplasty in the future given that (with the right surgeon) that can also improve breathing, but I’ll wait until all of the swelling is gone to decide.
  • The mark under my right eye (left side of front-facing photos) is permanent, but I can probably try out creams to cover it up. The mark under my left eye (right side of front-facing photos) is from an injury, and it should go away in a few months. My left eye (right side of front-facing photos) is now a couple mm receded back due to the same injury (not enough to notice in person, but can be seen in the side-by-side photos if you look closely), but I’m getting that surgically fixed this year.
  • Yeah, I know my skin sucks. I’m working on it with a new skincare routine.

I try to avoid this site as much as possible given the toxicity, but I’m too curious not to ask you guys what you think. I posted once before but now the swelling is at reasonable-enough levels that I’m posting all views, not just profile.
you definetly ascended bro, you always had good pheno and features ur prob just was just ur weak lower third and that ur facial thirds weren't balanced in height from front and projection in side , now your face looks balanced and harmonious , ur def a good looking dude now

• Hmm...
Reactions: NarrowJaw
Side profile maxilla projection is cope does nothing for your front.

How old were you when your fixed your assymtries with braces?
I'm doing it right now, already huge improvement.

My lower lips were very assymetrical because of my fucked up teeth, basically my canine teeth was pushing my mouth foward and to the left side of my face.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Why have you worse facial symetry after bimax ?

I've never seen such significant nasal changes. I was legitimately shocked seeing your B+A.

From cuck to cuck.

On a more serious note: What a bimax can do, has been done very successfully. So from that standpoint it's been a success.

Nevertheless; your 3/4 looks uncanny and your nose is shit. My advice for you is to get zygo implants, under eye fat grafts, a rhinoplasty and a hair transplant. That can realidtically ascend you to normie.

Truecel to incel

Why have you worse facial symetry after bimax ?
I already had some asymmetry and this just exaggerated it a bit. The swelling also makes it look worse than it is now in the month since I took these pictures

• +1
Reactions: BjornAndresen
From cuck to cuck.

On a more serious note: What a bimax can do, has been done very successfully. So from that standpoint it's been a success.

Nevertheless; your 3/4 looks uncanny and your nose is shit. My advice for you is to get zygo implants, under eye fat grafts, a rhinoplasty and a hair transplant. That can realidtically ascend you to normie.
Good points. Nose looks worse in the pictures because of a different angle, but agreed I need rhino. The 3/4 view doesn’t look uncanny any more now that swelling is reduced significantly, I’ll probably post more pictures when the swelling is down further.