Rate me (face+body)

awesome, also, you have a perfect hairline, would be a shame if you just either got a buzzcut or grownout waves that hide the perfect hairline. If anyone was able to style it backwards, it is you.
I don’t want to get too attached to my hair, my father lost his, although my uncle and grandfather didnt
It’s just a matter of time before I get fucked by the norwood reaper :lul::lul:
I’ll have to go bald

Good body, face is ogreish but still good for roasties and milfs. Typical jock slayer pheno tbh. Getting a little more lean and you'd be solid af

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
if you're already 20, and obviously have high DHT in your body (see all the body hair and beard growth) your hair should be fine. It would have receded by now.
Screenshot 2022 11 04 at 173046

He didn’t rate me yet, I just cancelled the order bc some say he overrates, hope it goes through
I wouldn’t say I’m Chad, maybe htn chadlite depending on the woman
Then since you are mtn~chadlite, are you also getting results like this? How many matches, how often are you getting new girls?

Good body, face is ogreish but still good for roasties and milfs. Typical jock slayer pheno tbh. Getting a little more lean and you'd be solid af
Explain how do I look like an ogre please

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
Then since you are mtn~chadlite, are you also getting results like this? How many matches, how often are you getting new girls?
Some foids just want to fuck with me without relationship
Usually they find me on ig and if don’t fumble the bag we go drink some coffee at Starcucks and I fuck on the second date at my place
But I often get flaked on like everyone else, some foids leave me on read
I don’t have Tinder, don’t think I’ll do good on there, I only use Instagram

if you're already 20, and obviously have high DHT in your body (see all the body hair and beard growth) your hair should be fine. It would have receded by now.
View attachment 1935500
Thanks bro I didn’t know that, there might be some hope after all
Do you know how to read test levels ?
Free test / test / estrogen

Attachments

• E53F9AC3-DFE6-4112-8DBD-6F383DEC70D4.jpeg
    E53F9AC3-DFE6-4112-8DBD-6F383DEC70D4.jpeg
    170.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 82B90D38-7CE6-4EE1-A7B5-BBB1C8240434.jpeg
    82B90D38-7CE6-4EE1-A7B5-BBB1C8240434.jpeg
    286.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 10280898-7BC7-4324-85C5-04303C5D5FC9.jpeg
    10280898-7BC7-4324-85C5-04303C5D5FC9.jpeg
    34.1 KB · Views: 0
Obviously not a slayer or else I wouldn’t be here

Explain how do I look like an ogre please
I'm pretty sure it's the very thick large brows combined with the protruding brow ridge, buzz/low cut, and the very long beard. Gives you an extremely high T look that is commonly referred to as ogre. Comparing your face to these guys you can see how you look much more masc than them and less pretty looking, more like a warrior type.

Even a guy with a similar pheno to you, the last guy, he looks less high T because smaller beard and more hair on top of head.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and cobra7
I'm pretty sure it's the very thick large brows combined with the protruding brow ridge, buzz/low cut, and the very long beard. Gives you an extremely high T look that is commonly referred to as ogre. Comparing your face to these guys you can see how you look much more masc than them and less pretty looking, more like a warrior type.

View attachment 1935512 View attachment 1935513 View attachment 1935514 View attachment 1935517

Even a guy with a similar pheno to you, the last guy, he looks less high T because smaller beard and more hair on top of head.
That’s why I’m letting my hair grow, I will get a smaller beard and update

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Corleone and gymmaxedhorse
How did you grow bone?? Your face looks different

I was 15 years old in the old pictures I’m 20 now that’s why I think

wtf is this, you look a billion times better here
Keep in mind it’s a heavily filtered pic
This is me when I was 17
I don’t like my face with a short beard, maybe it’s the hair idk

Attachments

• D7ADF0C9-7074-4BFC-9B6C-E5CFA429B5F1.jpeg
    D7ADF0C9-7074-4BFC-9B6C-E5CFA429B5F1.jpeg
    446.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 756BE8F6-65BA-4F96-AABF-CFFAE7B15074.jpeg
    756BE8F6-65BA-4F96-AABF-CFFAE7B15074.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: SunniMogger
salam. strong HTN -chadlite

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
girls love masc arabs. would agree if he was curry or something similar
With shaved beard yes. But beard makes Arabs look like terrorists

Yeah I’m a muslim but I don’t do every prayer and lust after women may Allah forgive me:cry:
Oh right because first I thought you were Islamic but then you said you were gonna muslimmaxx so I was confused.

• +1
Reactions: cobra7
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
mogger
but the side pic with the buttoned shirt looks bad cause you look skinny there ngl
was that before gymmaxxing?

• +1
mogger
but the side pic with the buttoned shirt looks bad cause you look skinny there ngl
was that before gymmaxxing?
The one with the blue shirt ? No
It was this summer bro

• +1
Keep in mind it’s a heavily filtered pic
This is me when I was 17
I don’t like my face with a short beard, maybe it’s the hair idk
looks htn-chadelite in these pics with high sex appeal
this type of beard def mogs
just train your neck a bit

• +1
looks htn-chadelite in these pics with high sex appeal
this type of beard def mogs
just train your neck a bit
ppl keep telling me to shorten the length but I like it like that

• +1
Laisse pousser tes cheveux, ça te vas beaucoup mieux que les cheveux rasés

Keep medium length hair and trim the beard short - literally all you need to do to be looksmaxed.

Don't fall for the inject meme, your body is enough as it is - keep your skin and hair healthy and you will be fine.

Learn to love arab girls and you will slay, no need to foam over white girls - they are JBW only for the most part.

You look very good and your 20s could be spent slaying if you remain you sanity by leaving all these forums and follow what I said.

• +1
How do you shape your beard to look like an extension of your jaw? Mine just grows into this scraggly and curly mess.
You might wanna look into beard products such as a beard conditioner to style it into the shape you want
But it really depends on genetics and the length of your beard tbh
I comb it everyday

huge eye color halo (because you are ethnic)if your eyes were lighter u'd be irresistable for girls from ur ethnicity

• +1
fam, you look really good with fist-sized beard. And dont listen to these whitecels on these forum calling u MTN or LTN and shit, you are actually chadlite or strong HTN.
These whitecels will rate anyone MTN or LTN that is ethnic due to their own personal bias against ethnics. Always rate yourself a rank higher above what these whitecels tell you and dont worry about ur looks or smv.
Just start muslimmaxxing so u dont become another victim of self hating ethnic by sticking on this forum.

• +1