Rate me (face+body)

0 JB appeal its over

huge eye color halo (because you are ethnic)if your eyes were lighter u'd be irresistable for girls from ur ethnicity
I have greenish eyes depending on the weather
How to have lighter eyes ? I wore green lenses when I was a teenager but it looks fake asf

fam, you look really good with fist-sized beard. And dont listen to these whitecels on these forum calling u MTN or LTN and shit, you are actually chadlite or strong HTN.
These whitecels will rate anyone MTN or LTN that is ethnic due to their own personal bias against ethnics. Always rate yourself a rank higher above what these whitecels tell you and dont worry about ur looks or smv.
Just start muslimmaxxing so u dont become another victim of self hating ethnic by sticking on this forum.
Appreciate it man, I’m new here but it’s not as bad as I expected, even the ginger erik jon guy seems friendly
You’re Afghan ? People compare me to your ethnicity sometimes :lul: I wanna visit Kabul one day, beautiful country

• +1
Reactions: babineux
Keep medium length hair and trim the beard short - literally all you need to do to be looksmaxed.

Don't fall for the inject meme, your body is enough as it is - keep your skin and hair healthy and you will be fine.

Learn to love arab girls and you will slay, no need to foam over white girls - they are JBW only for the most part.

You look very good and your 20s could be spent slaying if you remain you sanity by leaving all these forums and follow what I said.
Thanks for the advice bro
I thought about leaving this shithole and going to Dubai but it’s too expensive and I don’t like the climate
Want to find a rich Arab gf and marry her

Attachments

• 489F2953-7A9F-4002-A31A-A989B2EEA9EC.jpeg
    489F2953-7A9F-4002-A31A-A989B2EEA9EC.jpeg
    380.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart
you look like a dark souls boss, in a good way

• JFL
Reactions: cobra7
You look like you have a good jaw bro shave the beard it’s definitely hindering your SMV. Otherwise you are GL

You look like you have a good jaw bro shave the beard it’s definitely hindering your SMV. Otherwise you are GL
Idk about that
Have you seen my old beardless pictures ??:lul::lul:

Attachments

• 13417824-5585-49CA-AAFC-3F950278A075.jpeg
    13417824-5585-49CA-AAFC-3F950278A075.jpeg
    404.1 KB · Views: 0
  • AE07FDDA-4EAE-435C-B7B1-AAD711665E5F.jpeg
    AE07FDDA-4EAE-435C-B7B1-AAD711665E5F.jpeg
    1,021.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart and RecessedChinCel
I’m a truecel without facial hair

Idk about that
Brutal nevermind. Keep facial hair but still trim it. A beard as long as yours is more of a niche. Just be nicely shaped facial hair.

• JFL
Reactions: cobra7
The rating came in, exactly what I expected tbh
Lol I didn't think I'd mog you, but I do, at least according to wheat waffles the professor in black pill lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
Jesus christ how are you 20 though, with that beard and body? I am 20 too and probably have a quarter of your testosterone.... :cry:
take a blood test bro, you can look at mine I posted it here

I also paid 19€ for a rating from the gingercel :lul::lul::lul:
Your money went straight into @Xangsane @Niko bank account won't bother tagging all the alts this time

• JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson

Attachments

• 314753541_5893285987388992_4511957572665307280_n.mp4
    1.3 MB
Are u bigger than me?
You mog my arms I think
and you have mogger abs
But there’s something off, shit frame maybe
need to see the back and the legs (important!!)
How old are you ? show other pics
EE0113A0 75C1 490C 953E 7F2883428084
0736C62C FC8B 4E8B 9FCF 5139C6A39D65
50CB37FB 37B9 41ED 96BA C551BF48629D

How in gods name does wheat rate you barely above himself
Because he is dog shit at ratings. 80-90% of this forum mogs him unironically

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
OP u look good brother, Alhamdulillah

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Explosive SMV

Mashallah brother

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover and cobra7
the lighting isn’t the same obviously but it’s noticeable IRL
People at uni asked me why I was tanned, had to give them a bs story, don’t want them thinking I’m a faggot who goes to tanning salons
HTN/Chadlite hard do tell. Amazing ascension. What’s the story you had to tell ?

Looking good man, might wanna put on some size and bulk
Boosting testosterone by training legs is mostly a meme
thanks man, i would love to bulk, unfortunately food cost alot where i live, so im forced to do OMAD, i weigh only 155lbs

Idk about that

Perfectly average feautres ro bushy eye brows tbqh trim and also grow hair out tbqh

Most of your face looks decent

Perfectly average feautres ro bushy eye brows tbqh trim and also grow hair out tbqh

Most of your face looks decent
I’m having my eyebrows plucked now, look at my recent pics

I feel like a massive faggot when I get them plucked but I look great

aren’t you supposed to have one of the best HDI in the world ? How are you struggling to eat more food ?
i can if i really wanted to, but then i have to spend like 25% of my monthly income on food. i earn 2000 USD a month

i can if i really wanted to, but then i have to spend like 25% of my monthly income on food. i earn 2000 USD a month
Fuck man
Isn’t like 2000 really low there ? I heard life is expensive there

Fuck man
Isn’t like 2000 really low there ? I heard life is expensive there
its super low. for example. 1 small room, and u have to share kitchen and bathroom cost like 1000 USD a month