Rate me (face+body)

Its me bro not even kidding. Me in the shower after beating my meat i took this pic.
wtf
just went to your rating thread...
it is actually you
unless your larping as some tiktoker

• Love it
Reactions: tombradylover
wtf
just went to your rating thread...
it is actually you
unless your larping as some tiktoker
Not larping this is me 100 percent. You will not see this face anywhere else but here I guarantee it mate.

• Woah
Reactions: SunniMogger
Bro why are you on this website
I live the life of an incel. Also slightly autistic sometimes. This website is something else ngl never seen anything like it before.

I live the life of an incel. Also slightly autistic sometimes. This website is something else ngl never seen anything like it before.
ever tried tinder with your face?

brutal
Being non-NT cockblocks a lot of people
never go on incels is

ever tried tinder with your face?
I have not tried any dating apps. Should I do it? From what I have heard it seems pointless ngl a lot of people say it has a lot of trannies, bots, ugly whores on it now so idk.

brutal
Being non-NT cockblocks a lot of people
never go on incels is
I wish I was NT so bad. Is there a way to ntmaxx?

I have not tried any dating apps. Should I do it? From what I have heard it seems pointless ngl a lot of people say it has a lot of trannies, bots, ugly whores on it now so idk.
dating apps is purely looks
just don’t act too autistic and you’ll get laid I think

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover and Solar
nah definitely try it

lots of gl women there, if thats you in ur avi you will have good results

• +1
I have no idea bro
I was ugly and autistic until 17, had no friends, played DayZ & csgo all day
But after I looksmaxxed I became very sociable and somewhat of an extrovert

• +1
nah definitely try it

lots of gl women there, if thats you in ur avi you will have good results
dating apps is purely looks
just don’t act too autistic and you’ll get laid I think
:ROFLMAO:Its gonna be hard to not act too autistic as girls always say I'm weird :)feelswhy:) from past experiences but ill give it a try boyos. Which dating app is the best? I really don't want to see trannies.

:ROFLMAO:Its gonna be hard to not act too autistic as girls always say I'm weird :)feelswhy:) from past experiences but ill give it a try boyos. Which dating app is the best? I really don't want to see trannies.
you can get away with being weird (mysterious) if you’re good looking but to a certain extent

• +1
Go for phenibut, if you're a muslimcel you can take it as it's only for medical purpose (was sold as a anti-anxiety medicine back in URSS)
Read r/phenibut guide.
Don't go for more than 3g a week. 800mg is enough and suitable every 4 days (monday ON, thursday ON etc...), tolerance doesn't seems to appear following this plan
Site : https://www.phenibut-uk.co.uk/prices-and-ordering or https://swissherbal.pl/produkt/fenibut/

Social skills is a COPE, every social skills guide are basic stuff like looking in the eyes, smiling, looking interested... every one can do that. Most people are just overwhelmed when surrounded by people, basically you're brain takes more times to process what to say, how to interact because you're not used to be surrounded by more than 3 people, how to filter and handle excessive social stimulation. Thus you just don't think in the Present moment. You need substances (GABAergic, any susbtances that shut off some path of your brain to smooth your brain activity)

Take it whenever you have to go out with friends. You'll see you'll not be considered as the outsider anymore.

PS :
1- You need to take it fasted and wait 2hours for the absorption. I take it in the morning, empty stomach and wait 2h-3h to take my breakfast.
2- It's quite sedative, so take some caffeine with it

• +1
you can get away with being weird (mysterious) if you’re good looking but to a certain extent
T'es beau mon reuf
high IQ, t'as déja deviné qu'avec une tête comme ca tu faisais un peu peur aux white girl, MAIS que tu voulais pas être assimilé à un mec de cité donc t'adaptes ton style vestimentaire.

Mes parents sont nés en Turquie aussi (je parle pas 1 mot de turque par contre mdr), avant je détestais ma génétique des sourcils, maintenant je me sens blessed by god
Mon conseil : Achete un dermaplaner et coupe la forme quand tu sens que tes sourcils dépassent
Eyelashmaxxing : T'as une excellente génétique des cils aussi, amplifie ca :
Applique un serum pour cils, les résultats prennent 2 mois pour se montrer, ensuite tu les teints en noir.

CHEVEUX : Les cheveux longs te vont bien, la barbe te donne une tête carré et les côtés longs redonnent un peu de forme ronde et douce au visage. Ne les laves pas tous les jours, applique un "leave in conditionner" pour cheveux bouclés lorsque tu les sens secs (généralement le surlendemain apres les avoir lavés)

Où est ce que t'as pu faire un test hormonal en France ?

Go for phenibut, if you're a muslimcel you can take it as it's only for medical purpose (was sold as a anti-anxiety medicine back in URSS)
Read r/phenibut guide.
Don't go for more than 3g a week. 800mg is enough and suitable every 4 days (monday ON, thursday ON etc...), tolerance doesn't seems to appear following this plan
Site : https://www.phenibut-uk.co.uk/prices-and-ordering or https://swissherbal.pl/produkt/fenibut/

Social skills is a COPE, every social skills guide are basic stuff like looking in the eyes, smiling, looking interested... every one can do that. Most people are just overwhelmed when surrounded by people, basically you're brain takes more times to process what to say, how to interact because you're not used to be surrounded by more than 3 people, how to filter and handle excessive social stimulation. Thus you just don't think in the Present moment. You need substances (GABAergic, any susbtances that shut off some path of your brain to smooth your brain activity)

Take it whenever you have to go out with friends. You'll see you'll not be considered as the outsider anymore.

PS :
1- You need to take it fasted and wait 2hours for the absorption. I take it in the morning, empty stomach and wait 2h-3h to take my breakfast.
2- It's quite sedative, so take some caffeine with it
Quite interesting stuff. Thank you(y)

T'es beau mon reuf
high IQ, t'as déja deviné qu'avec une tête comme ca tu faisais un peu peur aux white girl, MAIS que tu voulais pas être assimilé à un mec de cité donc t'adaptes ton style vestimentaire.

Mes parents sont nés en Turquie aussi (je parle pas 1 mot de turque par contre mdr), avant je détestais ma génétique des sourcils, maintenant je me sens blessed by god
Mon conseil : Achete un dermaplaner et coupe la forme quand tu sens que tes sourcils dépassent
Eyelashmaxxing : T'as une excellente génétique des cils aussi, amplifie ca :
Applique un serum pour cils, les résultats prennent 2 mois pour se montrer, ensuite tu les teints en noir.

CHEVEUX : Les cheveux longs te vont bien, la barbe te donne une tête carré et les côtés longs redonnent un peu de forme ronde et douce au visage. Ne les laves pas tous les jours, applique un "leave in conditionner" pour cheveux bouclés lorsque tu les sens secs (généralement le surlendemain apres les avoir lavés)
Merci pour ce post super détaillé kardeş
Je suis pareil que toi, je détestais mes sourcils avant, maintenant je réalise la chance que j’ai
Pour ce qui est du sérum pour cils, t’as une marque en particulier à me conseiller ? Ça a bien marché pour toi ?
Pareil pour le leave in conditioner, si t’as pas une bonne marque que tu utilises je suis preneur!

train abs bro, yours should be visible at that bf

Où est ce que t'as pu faire un test hormonal en France ?
dans n’importe quel laboratoire
essaie d’avoir une ordonnance chez ton généraliste si tu peux, ça sera gratuit

Yeah I know bro, I was too lazy to train them but I do now
By far most underrated exercise are woodchucks. They make your obliques look pealed and most people neglect them

By far most underrated exercise are woodchucks. They make your obliques look pealed and most people neglect them
I have shit fat genetics tho, it’s all in my belly
So I have to be leaner than the average person to see my abs

I think you became very, very attractive after looksmaxxing tbh. You look exotic hot.

How you solve acne problem? Roa?

Keep in mind it’s a heavily filtered pic
This is me when I was 17
I don’t like my face with a short beard, maybe it’s the hair idk
look htn in first pic,look very good with small beard but put some hair on ur head like some black actors do like will smith and u will be slaying.u can run just be mallute game tbh
i hate turkish muzzie but will make an exception out of you

You look freakishly like faze apex