Rate the most INSANE ascension you have ever seen. Done in a short period of time. Face + physique. EPIC

Took me around 3 months for physique and face didn't change thst much imo. But also like 3 to 6 months. I'd say so. Rate before and after.
Very good glow up.
Botched nose though, who the hell did ur surgery?

Took me around 3 months for physique and face didn't change thst much imo. But also like 3 to 6 months. I'd say so. Rate before and after.
You literally had one of the best looksmaxxes on this site

Don't listen to the copers in the replies

Keep looksmaxxing bhai

Well you actually have a lot of confidence The way you reply And the way you are handling Trolling and all is fabulous but one thing is for sure you haven't looksmaxxed Doesn't matter how many threads you are actually going to post your haven't looksmaxxed at all Leave this site for at least half an year then come back with a proper Looksmaxxed face Style And stop doing those goofy ahh Emotes blowing your lips Pretending to be a deepthroat stacy This looks worse good luck hope you actually understand this You gotta leave this site even you look good Guys here will troll you and they should The number of post you have is insane you are just showcasing your insecurities and then you trynna cope with replies which is worthless 🤡

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: exo, Gerardwayfan and rulothecab
Dont worry personality matters more

• +1
Reactions: Bzz