Rate me in this pic

Bvnny.

Bvnny.

Now working to the italians 🇮🇹
20211226 180029

I feel like, in pics where I'm facing the sun, it looks like I have better zygos... but my chin looks smaller and my nose bigger, meaning I achieve gay alien looks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, justadude and Drew
Femboy maxxed

• JFL
Reactions: The_God
Ohh, and my hair looks all messed up because of the wind

Only one pic so not sure. in general I'd say 4psl

• +1
Reactions: Bvnny.
Only one pic so not sure. in general I'd say 4psl
The way I look like here is not how I look like normally, as I said, facing the sun that gives me those gay alien looks

20211015 040505

Same angle but completely different looks

The way I look like here is not how I look like normally, as I said, facing the sun that gives me those gay alien looks

View attachment 1461025

That's why I asked to just rate that specific pic

View attachment 1461025

4-4.5 slayer. I'd guess you fuck a new girl every two months but I may be wrong

I dont like your hair but maybe it has high appeal idk. Like 4.75 psl imo

4-4.5 slayer. I'd guess you fuck a new girl every two months but I may be wrong
How is 4.5 PSL slayer tier? Thought slayer-tier was like +5PSL

How is 4.5 PSL slayer tier? Thought slayer-tier was like +5PSL
true, it's just something about that one little mole one ur face and your haircut( the hair on the second photo is better tho). Apart from that its hard to find flaws about your face.

true, it's just something about that one little mole one ur face and your haircut( the hair on the second photo is better tho). Apart from that its hard to find flaws about your face.
Do you think moles are a failo? I haven't ever seen a thread about how moles may affect one's looks tbqh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10652, The_God, Deleted member 16474 and 2 others
Do you think moles are a failo? I haven't ever seen a thread about how moles may affect one's looks tbqh
No, it's not lol, I guess it's just a personal thing. If you would have shown your upper body or a farther shot I probably would have given a higher PSL rating like some other users here

@Bvnny.
What's your height and where are you from? if you're from latin america, Than I'm happy for u cuz you're going to slay at least ten times more bitches than I am

@Bvnny.
What's your height and where are you from? if you're from latin america, Than I'm happy for u cuz you're going to slay at least ten times more bitches than I am
I'm 5'9, from Brazil

No, it's not lol, I guess it's just a personal thing. If you would have shown your upper body or a farther shot I probably would have given a higher PSL rating like some other users here
20211219 033659

Me from a farther shot

Dd

holy shit... have fun slaying

You have the lower third of a goat :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15577 and The_God
Chadlite-ish

high tier normie
your lower third is comically narrow

Do you naturally have straight or curly hair?

Then how on earth did you achieve the texture above in your first post in this thread?
Idk tbqh, in that photo the wind messed up my hair.

this nigga keeps looking better each day

Mid tier normie

Man your lower third is such a failo but your hair is crazy mogger here. You should have it like this always.

Man your lower third is such a failo
In that pic it looks strange af, like, y'know it's not like that normally haha

I think that has to do with the angle I took that pic

Man your lower third is such a failo but your hair is crazy mogger here. You should have it like this always.
how is his lower third a failo it mogs most lower thirds that i see irl and posted on here :forcedsmile:

how is his lower third a failo it mogs most lower thirds that i see irl and posted on here :forcedsmile:
Pointy chin is failo, his jaw is decent

Almost White

Thats because ur sucking ur cheeks in jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
View attachment 1461019

I feel like, in pics where I'm facing the sun, it looks like I have better zygos... but my chin looks smaller and my nose bigger, meaning I achieve gay alien looks.
GridArt 20220604 230107917

You need a jaw implant and
a cheiloplasty and you could be ascended

Not that many, 303 matches :ogre:
nice, in how many weeks/months? I had 30 in one week and then uninstall tinder because no tinder for my subhuman face.