Rate me - looks maxxing advice

ToTheTop

ToTheTop

Gold
Been a while, back again for a re-rate and open to advice on hardmaxxes.

Will post some posed and unposed below

Cheers boys

Attachments

• 08D8A765-0610-471C-AEF3-E5F1BF949F9F.jpeg
    08D8A765-0610-471C-AEF3-E5F1BF949F9F.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • FAFD1CAF-BA0F-4E2F-9AE7-5B0150E6ABB1.jpeg
    FAFD1CAF-BA0F-4E2F-9AE7-5B0150E6ABB1.jpeg
    9.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 08658338-069F-480C-8457-2D281C8A7142.jpeg
    08658338-069F-480C-8457-2D281C8A7142.jpeg
    906.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 9F516115-572F-4D81-8856-575CC3E38E92.jpeg
    9F516115-572F-4D81-8856-575CC3E38E92.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • C6A99DBE-AC82-423E-B497-53A71E75B704.jpeg
    C6A99DBE-AC82-423E-B497-53A71E75B704.jpeg
    897.2 KB · Views: 0
  • E9B1DFE8-0CA0-4A99-87A1-01E26F2FBC5C.jpeg
    E9B1DFE8-0CA0-4A99-87A1-01E26F2FBC5C.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
You look good would look better with a thicker neck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
you look decent but your lips are kinda weird

Been a while, back again for a re-rate and open to advice on hardmaxxes.

Will post some posed and unposed below

Cheers boys
upper lip is bigger than bottom lip wondering if you got filler there...

also you need to fix your skin

You look good but what your height?

Only bad thing you have is your cheekbones are flat

Contemplating jaw fillers or a custom jaw
Implant to widen the chin
upper lip is bigger than bottom lip wondering if you got filler there...

also you need to fix your skin
skin has improved a
Ton and is still improving - I had leaky gut and am currently
Fixing it.

Lips are naturally like that no work done.

I’m mostly contemplating jaw implant for wider chin and sharper gonians

Short face, short philtrum and 90° gonial angle. You need bimax with clockwise rotation.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2 and its_over_for_me_?
I’m 5’10-5’11
You can get AF1 to increase your height it will bump you 0,5 points up . Wher you from? if you from germany or from Baltic states the your height is brutal

You can get AF1 to increase your height it will bump you 0,5 points up . Wher you from? if you from germany or from Baltic states the your height is brutal
Uk - I’m fine with my height tbh

All good you probably mog 80% uk males easily
Average Uk males looks subhuman AF!
Yeah I’m happy with my progress in the last year already but just looking to ramp it up now.

Any advice regarding chin or gonial fillers, maybe jaw implant to improve these?

Yeah I’m happy with my progress in the last year already but just looking to ramp it up now.

Any advice regarding chin or gonial fillers, maybe jaw implant to improve these?
You don’t need jaw implants maybe Max cheek bone implants you already look good .

Contemplating jaw fillers or a custom jaw
Implant to widen the chin

skin has improved a
Ton and is still improving - I had leaky gut and am currently
Fixing it.

Lips are naturally like that no work done.

I’m mostly contemplating jaw implant for wider chin and sharper gonians
your gonions appear already low enough in that case they would need more "flaring" + and a wider chin wouldnt hurt

just out of curiosity how old are you

your gonions appear already low enough in that case they would need more "flaring" + and a wider chin wouldnt hurt

They’re low yes but my gonial is not very sharp (slightly rounded) -
My chin is also narrow.

I think a custom jaw
Implant could widen the chin and sharpen the gonial. what do you think?

I have very good forward growth however, hence bimax and genio seem out of the question.

All good you probably mog 80% uk males easily
Average Uk males looks subhuman AF!
He is a manlet so he doesnt mog 80% of uk males. Specially not the rtt slayer ones in clubs, social media or tinder.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deprived
They’re low yes but my gonial is not very sharp (slightly rounded) -
My chin is also narrow.

I think a custom jaw
Implant could widen the chin and sharpen the gonial. what do you think?

I have very good forward growth however, hence bimax and genio seem out of the question.
yeh dont listen to the retards here bimax will do nothing for gonions and sometimes it will even worsen it and genio can widen the chin a bit but never gives you the squareness someone with a wide chin needs

MTN - HTN but I think you have okay appeal because of stubble-maxx. Maybe 70 percentile appeal.

Your skull proportions are fked though. No harmony of facial thirds. Short lower third, compact midFACE and a big forehead.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

are you guys autistic even considering more flaring to his gonions.

he is one of the cases where gonion shaving would probably make him look better combined with genio or bimax with downwards rotation

Do not consider jaw implants, you don't need them.
You have a recessed lower jaw, with a gonial angle that is too low. Your lower lip is behind the upper one and not in line because of this. What you need is a BSSO with clockwise rotation, this would give you a more advanced lower lip, more jaw lenght and a higher gonial angle (which in your case, is as a good thing).
The only implants you need to consider, IMO, are custom infraorbital-malar implants with a saddle, those will elevate your lower eyelids and give you more projected cheekbones, getting rid of your under eye hollowness in the process.
A minor improvement would be a rhinoplasty with a small cartrilage graft to make your nose bridge a bit higher, but nowhere near the levels of improvement of the BSSO + infraorbital-malar implants.
Consult with a maxfac surgeon for the best possible advice, but you should ascend quite hard with a better midface and a longer, less steep lower jaw IMO.

• +1
Reactions: chadtindermoney, NOTHING and ChristianChad
You look like hard rock nicks younger brother. Mirin your effort tho you got it bro
You have a recessed lower jaw, with a gonial angle that is too low. Your lower lip is behind the upper one and not in line because of this. What you need is a BSSO with clockwise rotation, this would give you a more advanced lower lip, more jaw lenght and a higher gonial angle (which in your case, is as a good thing).
The only implants you need to consider, IMO, are custom infraorbital-malar implants with a saddle, those will elevate your lower eyelids and give you more projected cheekbones, getting rid of your under eye hollowness in the process.
A minor improvement would be a rhinoplasty with a small cartrilage graft to make your nose bridge a bit higher, but nowhere near the levels of improvement of the BSSO + infraorbital-malar implants.
Consult with a maxfac surgeon for the best possible advice, but you should ascend quite hard with a better midface and a longer, less steep lower jaw IMO.

Attachments

• 26C1AA8C-F022-4A69-BA51-603AAEFA0060.png
    26C1AA8C-F022-4A69-BA51-603AAEFA0060.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
Yes Midface implants plus the djs