Rate me new photos

truefoidslayerpqoqo

truefoidslayerpqoqo

8 psl 0 appeal
Joined
Aug 27, 2026
Posts
7,854
Reputation
8,420
.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260929_215104.jpg
    IMG_20260929_215104.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2026-09-29-20-15-55-57_965bbf4d18d205f782c6b8409c5773a4(2).jpg
    Screenshot_2026-09-29-20-15-55-57_965bbf4d18d205f782c6b8409c5773a4(2).jpg
    513.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20260929_210643.jpg
    IMG_20260929_210643.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20260929_214014.jpg
    IMG_20260929_214014.jpg
    375.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: i6w9, WonkyChin186, idontmogYET and 3 others
@Turkic Albanian @dayruined @thundence
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Turkic Albanian, WonkyChin186, BUTCHER1651 and 1 other person
mog mog mog mog
 
  • Love it
Reactions: truefoidslayerpqoqo
zero appeal unfortunately:feelsrope:
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rick_bozo, americanpakitruvcel, thundence and 1 other person
Bump
 
  • +1
Reactions: BUTCHER1651 and thundence
Bumping this shi ti deep of saphire hell
 
  • +1
Reactions: WonkyChin186 and BUTCHER1651
Bump
 
  • +1
Reactions: BUTCHER1651
Psl god
 
  • Love it
Reactions: truefoidslayerpqoqo
True child molester
 
  • +1
Reactions: truefoidslayerpqoqo
Psl and appeal are same
If you show women the most hyper realistic masculine man they would rather choose the htn pretty boy over him, like you almost all girls would go for pretty boys over you since they don't know truly anything about looks they would think you look weird and scary, which props to them you are and you also look like shit
 
If you show women the most hyper realistic masculine man they would rather choose the htn pretty boy over him, like you almost all girls would go for pretty boys over you since they don't know truly anything about looks they would think you look weird and scary, which props to them you are and you also look like shit
Crying bc ur boneless sub5:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Screenshot 2026 09 29 23 42 24 48 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12
ur not appealing ur just ugly kys asap
 
  • +1
Reactions: BUTCHER1651
.
 
  • +1
Reactions: BUTCHER1651
Crying bc ur boneless sub5:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:View attachment 5707154 ur not appealing ur just ugly kys asap
Mate look at you, you are possible one of the worst looking people I've ever seen, also like I've said bones are not everything you dumbass, just because your bones are that protruding does not mean it looks good, you look like the result of generation's of incest,you uneven faced shitskined retarded fuck. it's obvious I'm not sub 5 as well cause I'm not a dumb shit🫩
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260929-212851.Chrome.png
    Screenshot_20260929-212851.Chrome.png
    988.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20260929-212851.Chrome.png
    Screenshot_20260929-212851.Chrome.png
    988.3 KB · Views: 0
Mate look at you, you are possible one of the worst looking people I've ever seen, also like I've said bones are not everything you dumbass, just because your bones are that protruding does not mean it looks good, you look like the result of generation's of incest,you uneven faced shitskined retarded fuck. it's obvious I'm not sub 5 as well cause I'm not a dumb shit🫩
Screenshot 2026 09 29 23 42 24 48 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12
:lul::lul::lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: BUTCHER1651
No I'm actually being serious now I've just properly looked at this photo and you look so ugly man like no joke it's completely fucked like actually just reincarnate at this point
Its u
Screenshot 2026 09 29 23 42 24 48 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12
 
  • +1
Reactions: BUTCHER1651
Mate look at you, you are possible one of the worst looking people I've ever seen, also like I've said bones are not everything you dumbass, just because your bones are that protruding does not mean it looks good, you look like the result of generation's of incest,you uneven faced shitskined retarded fuck. it's obvious I'm not sub 5 as well cause I'm not a dumb shit🫩
nigga he’s Chad and you’re a femboy. I hate that I even tried to give you advice now.
 
  • +1
Reactions: truefoidslayerpqoqo
“Fraudmaxxed_mtn” you aren’t an inch over lltn kys niga
Mate your calling this abomination chad igaf what u think I look like cause your options just wrong like cmon now what women would want to date this shit✌️
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260929-212855.Chrome.png
    Screenshot_20260929-212855.Chrome.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Mate your calling this abomination chad igaf what u think I look like cause your options just wrong like cmon now what women would want to date this shit✌️
IMG 5361
Where did you get this ego from
 
  • +1
Reactions: truefoidslayerpqoqo
If I'm ltn then your still sub 5 what😭✌️
Objectively you’re no where near mtn and you’re in the subhuman range. I’m not even being mean it’s just the truth
 
  • +1
Reactions: truefoidslayerpqoqo
"Mog battle" you actual dork 😭✌️
 
  • JFL
Reactions: truefoidslayerpqoqo
Objectively you’re no where near mtn and you’re in the subhuman range. I’m not even being mean it’s just the truth
Mate you think this guy is chad, fuck off who r u, I said I don't give a shit about Ur opinion cause of this "chad"😹😹😹
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: truefoidslayerpqoqo
Mate you think this guy is chad, fuck off who r u, I said I don't give a shit about Ur opinion cause of this "chad"😹😹😹
Compared to you he definitely is you have lower testosterone than a girl tranny
 
  • +1
Reactions: truefoidslayerpqoqo

Similar threads

truefoidslayerpqoqo
Replies
56
Views
192
redlibs
redlibs
truefoidslayerpqoqo
Replies
18
Views
129
elijahes123
elijahes123
poopooxicndndi
Replies
12
Views
80
poopooxicndndi
poopooxicndndi
hyl4n
Replies
13
Views
79
hyl4n
hyl4n

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Scarso
  • wilsonfurtado2000
Back
Top