Rate me new photos

No I said ya ma (mother)
You don’t even look like a male, you deadass look like a woman. I remember your thread where you were saying you’re going to rope soon. Now that I’ve had a chance to speak to you I will tell you with 100% confidence to kill yourself in the most beautiful way possible you disgusting transgender faggot.
 
  • +1
Reactions: iblameferreira and truefoidslayerpqoqo
I get it bro you've sent this photo 4 times, I think it looks good and most other NORMAL people would also this it looks better then yous bitch ass😂😂
U lookliek frmboy :lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: BUTCHER1651
Beautiful
 
  • Love it
Reactions: truefoidslayerpqoqo
You don’t even look like a male, you deadass look like a woman. I remember your thread where you were saying you’re going to rope soon. Now that I’ve had a chance to speak to you I will tell you with 100% confidence to kill yourself in the most beautiful way possible you disgusting transgender faggot.
Well you see the reason I look so feminine is cause the hair is blowing from the gods to try to transcend me but it just got hair in my eyes, also Im not a transgender, thought looksmaxx.org was meant to be a place of jbg warriors as we are rating men yk🤣😂✌️ also I didn't say I was going to rope soon I just said was it worth roping with all this hypergamy and dumbass in the world like you thinking this creature is "chad"
 
Well you see the reason I look so feminine is cause the hair is blowing from the gods to try to transcend me but it just got hair in my eyes, also Im not a transgender, thought looksmaxx.org was meant to be a place of jbg warriors as we are rating men yk🤣😂✌️ also I didn't say I was going to rope soon I just said was it worth roping with all this hypergamy and dumbass in the world like you thinking this creature is "chad"
Delete ts before @Mods spank ur gay ass
 
  • +1
Reactions: truefoidslayerpqoqo
Well you see the reason I look so feminine is cause the hair is blowing from the gods to try to transcend me but it just got hair in my eyes, also Im not a transgender, thought looksmaxx.org was meant to be a place of jbg warriors as we are rating men yk🤣😂✌️ also I didn't say I was going to rope soon I just said was it worth roping with all this hypergamy and dumbass in the world like you thinking this creature is "chad"
No u look like women bc ur boneless and looking like fsmboy
 
  • +1
Reactions: BUTCHER1651
U lookliek frmboy :lul:
Mate you can't fucking type first off secondly this is a feminine photo cause the hair is blowing into my eyes making me look like I have longer eyelashes obviously I'm going to look like a women dumbshit334
 
  • JFL
Reactions: truefoidslayerpqoqo
Well you see the reason I look so feminine is cause the hair is blowing from the gods to try to transcend me but it just got hair in my eyes, also Im not a transgender, thought looksmaxx.org was meant to be a place of jbg warriors as we are rating men yk🤣😂✌️ also I didn't say I was going to rope soon I just said was it worth roping with all this hypergamy and dumbass in the world like you thinking this creature is "chad"
I think it is worth roping for you ugly tranny
 
  • +1
Reactions: truefoidslayerpqoqo
Ngl dood u are pretty interesting facially wise last time i saw u i thot u were like htn but now rechecking it looks like ur js regular guy frauding to max
Not frauded
IMG 20260929 182919
 
  • +1
Reactions: BUTCHER1651
I think it is worth roping for you ugly tranny
You've said the same thing over and over get to the point and I've debunked each and every one so far so how about you take this forum and shove it up your loose little ass
 
dude no dickhead shit but u look uncanny to say the least
Id u say about hallows i ddint losted them i try to take photos with less them bc people say i fraudmax
 
  • +1
Reactions: BUTCHER1651
They should ban you for being subhuman
Go on what's all my severe facial deformities then if I'm subhuman and the worst of the worst where's my SEVERE FACIAL DEFORMITIES key words SERVERE
 
I'm curious what do the mods not actually like on lookmaxx like what do they ban is it like shit posts etc
Nigga if i tag one of my fav mods and report ur gay ass message u’ll be served onna platter:feelskek:
 
  • +1
Reactions: truefoidslayerpqoqo
Op can u show a regular pic where ur in the mirror 6ft away
 
That's not an answer to my question I'm just curious how the mods work mate nothing more
Bro they ban people and enforce rules what else would they do😂😂
 
  • +1
Reactions: truefoidslayerpqoqo
Nigga it’s easy to pick a side when this guy is claiming mtn and he looks like a girl
Well I've joined thinking I was mtn now I realise I'm ltn also your picking the side of the guy thinking he's htn when he's sub 5 don't get what's Ur point
 
Go on what's all my severe facial deformities then if I'm subhuman and the worst of the worst where's my SEVERE FACIAL DEFORMITIES key words SERVERE
IMG 5361
 
  • +1
Reactions: iblameferreira and truefoidslayerpqoqo
Nigga it’s easy to pick a side when this guy is claiming mtn and he looks like a girl
I mean ig yea but tbf op is quite uncanny which makes him only slightly better looking than other dude
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260929_181455(1)(1)(3).jpg
    IMG_20260929_181455(1)(1)(3).jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: BUTCHER1651
I mean ig yea but tbf op is quite uncanny which makes him only slightly better looking than other dude
Do you not understand that he is trying to look that way. Read his title under his name he doesn’t want as much appeal and that’s fine.
 
  • +1
Reactions: truefoidslayerpqoqo
Thought looksmaxx was about maxxing your looks and getting advice so you can improve so why would they ban me for being ugly
bro just an advice for the future, never rate yourself
 
  • +1
Reactions: BUTCHER1651 and truefoidslayerpqoqo
Not 6 feet its like 4 feet but
You doing hullo method and squinting what????? And because you no longer have as hollow cheeks that means you were cheeky biting in the other photos guess I'm not the only fraudmaxxed one here ✌️
 
You doing hullo method and squinting what????? And because you no longer have as hollow cheeks that means you were cheeky biting in the other photos guess I'm not the only fraudmaxxed one here ✌️
I cant have hallow cheeks in every light even supermidels dont
 
  • +1
Reactions: BUTCHER1651
Yes it is narrow and yes I have low set zygos but both are not severe and both wouldn't bring down my looks as much as u are saying it will
It doesn’t need to be severe for me to find u as subhuman you literally lack all male traits just rope
 
It doesn’t need to be severe for me to find u as subhuman you literally lack all male traits just rope

Will take too much time
You might just be the most dumb person ever like your telling me I'm the most ugly person ever and when I tell you to name my deformities you either avoid the question don't answer or just say I'm ugly with no reason you look like a sock when it's falling off my ankle mate
 
He also the dude saying he’s subhuman bad it’s not even close
Your saying I'm subhuman bad mate, when it's obvious I'm not as well like mate you could've said sub 5 or sub 3 but you go STRAIGHT to the worst of the worst it's just dumb if I were u I would've went you look sub 5 and proceeded to make reasons why I'm sub 5
 
You might just be the most dumb person ever like your telling me I'm the most ugly person ever and when I tell you to name my deformities you either avoid the question don't answer or just say I'm ugly with no reason you look like a sock when it's falling off my ankle mate
People have agreed in my threads that I’m htn and you’re quite literally ltn I don’t really need to list shit idc enough. I will end up living a happy life bc I’m already rich with pretty good looks. You dream of waking up looking like me. One day after wage slaving for 10 hours you will finally rope and end your disgusting life.
 
  • +1
Reactions: mullatobonemasher
People have agreed in my threads that I’m htn and you’re quite literally ltn I don’t really need to list shit idc enough. I will end up living a happy life bc I’m already rich with pretty good looks. You dream of waking up looking like me. One day after wage slaving for 10 hours you will finally rope and end your disgusting life.
So we're fantasizing about me great, + you know what you look great I can admit that, but you can't you keep on going in about how I'm sub human
Also trmw I'm forgetting about you like you never existed cause I have bigger fish to catch then yuo, and if you truly didn't care enough then you wouldn't be responding to me rn, and because you care that means you would've said the deformities about my face which you didn't which means you can't which means you should just end it cause your a dumbass that in this hypothetical life u would get stabbed by a homeless man in an alleyway cause you were being a dickhead and you will remember this day and remember me as I stand over you cause I was the homeless man I would then rope and come beat the shit out of you in hell for all eternity, you wet sock
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: motionmantris

Similar threads

truefoidslayerpqoqo
Replies
56
Views
205
redlibs
redlibs
truefoidslayerpqoqo
Replies
18
Views
131
elijahes123
elijahes123
poopooxicndndi
Replies
12
Views
80
poopooxicndndi
poopooxicndndi
hyl4n
Replies
13
Views
79
hyl4n
hyl4n

Users who are viewing this thread

  • k1nder
  • Scarso
  • wilsonfurtado2000
Back
Top