Rate me new photos

People have agreed in my threads that I’m htn and you’re quite literally ltn I don’t really need to list shit idc enough. I will end up living a happy life bc I’m already rich with pretty good looks. You dream of waking up looking like me. One day after wage slaving for 10 hours you will finally rope and end your disgusting life.
brootal
 
So we're fantasizing about me great, + you know what you look great I can admit that, but you can't you keep on going in about how I'm sub human
Also trmw I'm forgetting about you like you never existed cause I have bigger fish to catch then yuo, and if you truly didn't care enough then you wouldn't be responding to me rn, and because you care that means you would've said the deformities about my face which you didn't which means you can't which means you should just end it cause your a dumbass that in this hypothetical life u would get stabbed by a homeless man in an alleyway cause you were being a dickhead and you will remember this day and remember me as I stand over you cause I was the homeless man I would then rope and come beat the shit out of you in hell for all eternity, you wet sock
@Idontknow- @Idontknow- is a fag @Scandi. @Bugmaxxed @whitecelcoper genuine golden thread:feelskek:
 
  • +1
Reactions: BUTCHER1651
So we're fantasizing about me great, + you know what you look great I can admit that, but you can't you keep on going in about how I'm sub human
Also trmw I'm forgetting about you like you never existed cause I have bigger fish to catch then yuo, and if you truly didn't care enough then you wouldn't be responding to me rn, and because you care that means you would've said the deformities about my face which you didn't which means you can't which means you should just end it cause your a dumbass that in this hypothetical life u would get stabbed by a homeless man in an alleyway cause you were being a dickhead and you will remember this day and remember me as I stand over you cause I was the homeless man I would then rope and come beat the shit out of you in hell for all eternity, you wet sock
I was laughing my ass off writing this bs😭✌️
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260929-224325.TikTok.png
    Screenshot_20260929-224325.TikTok.png
    291.2 KB · Views: 0
So we're fantasizing about me great, + you know what you look great I can admit that, but you can't you keep on going in about how I'm sub human
Also trmw I'm forgetting about you like you never existed cause I have bigger fish to catch then yuo, and if you truly didn't care enough then you wouldn't be responding to me rn, and because you care that means you would've said the deformities about my face which you didn't which means you can't which means you should just end it cause your a dumbass that in this hypothetical life u would get stabbed by a homeless man in an alleyway cause you were being a dickhead and you will remember this day and remember me as I stand over you cause I was the homeless man I would then rope and come beat the shit out of you in hell for all eternity, you wet sock
I have a $2m net worth at 19 btw
 
Okay and?? mate you have a 2m net worth but your on looksmax.org not saying looksmax.org is bad it's just yk cmon you have 2m go spend it
Wait my other cat deadass mogs you
IMG 4515
IMG 5361
 
  • +1
Reactions: truefoidslayerpqoqo
I’m so sorrry lil brodigy
 
  • JFL
Reactions: truefoidslayerpqoqo
Damn, these are some impressive pics
 
  • +1
Reactions: truefoidslayerpqoqo, mullatobonemasher and BUTCHER1651

Similar threads

truefoidslayerpqoqo
Replies
56
Views
205
redlibs
redlibs
truefoidslayerpqoqo
Replies
18
Views
131
elijahes123
elijahes123
poopooxicndndi
Replies
12
Views
80
poopooxicndndi
poopooxicndndi
hyl4n
Replies
13
Views
79
hyl4n
hyl4n

Users who are viewing this thread

  • k1nder
  • Scarso
  • wilsonfurtado2000
Back
Top