Rate me & plz give me advice on how to ascend

Dr SmalCox

Dr SmalCox

PSL=COPE
had to blur out my eyes for this second pic its like 5am here n havent slept eyes look fucked but any advice for me to ascend? i'm on the younger side (14) but am hardmewing, chewing, leanmaxxing, squinting and trying more softmaxxes yet need some help on what i should do further. and also yes i'm curry, but i live in a south korea and am moving to the west in a year. any softmaxxes+hardmaxxes/general things i could invest in that would help me ascend? money is no issue. and my hair's also fucked in the first pic ignore it. also want heightmaxxing and hollow cheek tips, currently on sort of the shorter side (5"7)

Would also love to hear any suggestions on whether going back to my natural blackish-brown hair or keeping this beige-blonde would suit me better, any haircuts that'd be ideal for my face shape would be good to know as well.

thanks in advance for any help you guys can provide, not rly worried too much as am not incel tier irl but still would like to looksmax as much as possible.

Attachments

• nb.jpg
    nb.jpg
    579.9 KB · Views: 0
  • bb.jpg
    bb.jpg
    407.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and The Grinch
nigga stfu ur 14 go run swim and enjoy life before adulthood

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, curlyheadfelipe, PointOfNoReturn and 6 others
When was the last time you went outside op?

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
Considering you are only 14, i can see a lot of potential in you, you have a good jawline and eye area, in some years you will probably laugh at 90% of the people who post here

• +1
Reactions: Dr SmalCox
already am brother, just wondering what'd help me ascent during puberty so i dont have to be pajeet incel once i move to the us
swim run and don't lift heavy lift moderatly with lower weight but intensity + get full nights sleep every night bro time flies and don't waste it jacking off do no fap and don't smoke and drink a dude ik is 5'8 but all family over 6' and he was projected 6'1 but he stunted by being lazy fuck and smoke and drank

• +1
Reactions: curlyheadfelipe
this is what tiktok does to the forum

• +1
Reactions: wificonnector
swim run and don't lift heavy lift moderatly with lower weight but intensity + get full nights sleep every night bro time flies and don't waste it jacking off do no fap and don't smoke and drink a dude ik is 5'8 but all family over 6' and he was projected 6'1 but he stunted by being lazy fuck and smoke and drank
yeah idek i go to a private school n was influenced by a bunch of retards into vaping drinking doing stupid shit, but yeah i defo need more sleep n quit nic. feel like nicotine keeps me up for way too long lmao. but yes i am focusing on gym currently and i'm in the varsity team at school

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
Doing basic pubertymaxxing will give you a big advantage against others who are of your age rn. This includes proper diet, training sports/going to the gym, eating well etc. Sounds very bluepilled and it is but yeah, enjoy life and try to maximize your puberty potential.

oh and if @St.TikTokcel replies pls don't take it close to heart, he does it as a hobby

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, Dr SmalCox and midlatinocel
yeah idek i go to a private school n was influenced by a bunch of retards into vaping drinking doing stupid shit, but yeah i defo need more sleep n quit nic. feel like nicotine keeps me up for way too long lmao. but yes i am focusing on gym currently and i'm in the varsity team at school
I go to priv school as well in uk and there's coke and weed here stay out of it bro and quit that shit ur 14 focus on sports it'll help fitness and social standing

• +1
Another TikTok zoomer…

• +1
Reactions: wificonnector
this is what tiktok does to the forum
why these are more young men looking for improvement advice whats wrong with that, I swear the 'black pill' is so tribalistic and believes in sexual redistribution or whatever but doesn't provide guidance to newcomers like wtf

• +1
you want me to be nice or honest?

go moneymaxx brah it's your only saving grace

why these are more young men looking for improvement advice whats wrong with that, I swear the 'black pill' is so tribalistic and believes in sexual redistribution or whatever but doesn't provide guidance to newcomers like wtf
agree with ur sentiment but i get where he's coming from as well, blackpilling is defo more prevalent on tiktok/ig where theres a bunch of cringefags, and i never rly cared to get on this forum and post myself till i leaned down from subhuman level bf, who doesnt want free advice to improve themselves lmao 🤷

Yo I know a chick from korea, she's hot asf. How are you with the girls? @Dr SmalCox

Last edited:
he goes priv school he's better off than 99% of forum in terms of money
that's his parents', unless they have fat stacks of bong and he doesn't have to work a day in his life it's over
financial freedom and not having to suck your boss's cock or death

agree with ur sentiment but i get where he's coming from as well, blackpilling is defo more prevalent on tiktok/ig where theres a bunch of cringefags, and i never rly cared to get on this forum and post myself till i leaned down from subhuman level bf, who doesnt want free advice to improve themselves lmao 🤷
yea i never liked the community around here except @5.5psl this dude is chill I'm just here for the intell and to share some of mine

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
don''t listen to him, he don''t want you to ascend to chad. do everything in you way to hardmax
heightmaxxing(food.. sprint..).. face maxxing (mewing... chewing..), hairmaxxing..

Last edited:
water

yea i never liked the community around here except @5.5psl this dude is chill I'm just here for the intell and to share some of mine
just a bunch of autism in half the threads' comments, there's a lot of good advice though – which is what i'm here for. idrm dealing with retarded curry hating comments as long as there's a few dudes leaving some actual tips lel

• +1
don''t listen to him, he don''t want you to ascend to chad. do everything in you way to hardmax
nigga hardmaxxing at 14 wtf he isn't gunna get a canthoplasty and turn out like james sapphire so stfu bro

• JFL
nigga no one gonna turn to even james saphhire if you hardmax the right way
no he's 14 his brain just started to fucking develop bro hardmaxxing is useless without guidance mewing + hardmewing is the only thing this guy can do

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DR. NICKGA and Dr SmalCox
Ur 14, Be healthy and mew, stop obsessing with your appearance and enjoy ur life. Come back a year or two before college and softmax.

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and Dr SmalCox
had to blur out my eyes for this second pic its like 5am here n havent slept eyes look fucked but any advice for me to ascend? i'm on the younger side (14) but am hardmewing, chewing, leanmaxxing, squinting and trying more softmaxxes yet need some help on what i should do further. and also yes i'm curry, but i live in a south korea and am moving to the west in a year. any softmaxxes+hardmaxxes/general things i could invest in that would help me ascend? money is no issue. and my hair's also fucked in the first pic ignore it. also want heightmaxxing and hollow cheek tips, currently on sort of the shorter side (5"7)

Would also love to hear any suggestions on whether going back to my natural blackish-brown hair or keeping this beige-blonde would suit me better, any haircuts that'd be ideal for my face shape would be good to know as well.

thanks in advance for any help you guys can provide, not rly worried too much as am not incel tier irl but still would like to looksmax as much as possible.
Proof that black pill is a mainstream and most zoomers born in 2007+ will look very good

imo mtn, has potential

• +1