rate me psl wise and appeal wise(only serious and how to improve)

actually my upper lip is big but my lower is abnormally large it gives the illusion of thin upper lip, WHAT CAN I DO ABOUT IT?
idk bro read some lipmaxxing guides im a greycel idk shit

• +1
Reactions: ineonx and bone0smasher
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 6ft4majesticincel and traitor
Facially, ignore trolls btw they are some jealous cunts and need attention 24/7
yeah thanks man, how much will my rating be if we take my height into consideration

They’re retarded idk I thought they all underated u
on my last thread i got mid htn and some chadlite smv so i guess im low-mid htn if i take the middle rating between all my ratings

• +1
Reactions: lokmazclock
nah brother it looks like your lower lip is swollen and that someone beat u up. Now idk why that is but fix it to ascend to High HTN to pseudo Chadlitish
its genetics my dad is the same

so low htn with height?
high mtn - low htn. Face might be low mtn idk, the nose is a bit big and the lower lip is a bit off. But there's nothing majorly wrong with it, and if you're 6'4 with a good frame, it barely even matters. Regardless of what others say there are other factors that contribute to your appeal besides just your face. 6'4 is a great height.

high mtn - low htn. Face might be low mtn idk, the nose is a bit big and the lower lip is a bit off. But there's nothing majorly wrong with it, and if you're 6'4 with a good frame, it barely even matters. Regardless of what others say there are other factors that contribute to your appeal besides just your face. 6'4 is a great height.
also what race are you?

i have a 24.5inch frame and a thin waist

i understand lol lememe pm u my lips holon

Are u Indian because ur subhuman or are u subhuman because ur Indian? Boneless with absolute worst scull possible narrow lips super low fwhr etc ur just mad ugly. Mostly cuz of ur skull shape which is determined by ur curry genetics

Are u Indian because ur subhuman or are u subhuman because ur Indian? Boneless with absolute worst scull possible narrow lips super low fwhr etc ur just mad ugly. Mostly cuz of ur skull shape which is determined by ur curry genetics
well im not indian🤣

Nose and lips are kinda weird
yeah i get that alot but im not planning on hardmaxxing, if i just softmax it wont be over right?

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon