rate me psl wise and appeal wise(only serious and how to improve)

Strong MTN. Come back when you are lean

• Love it
Reactions: 6ft4majesticincel
you look very nice and ur 6'4
just lose a little bit off body fat if you want and you are good
dont waste yourself away on this forum bhai

• Love it
you look very nice and ur 6'4
just lose a little bit off body fat if you want and you are good
dont waste yourself away on this forum bhai
i just started leanmaxxing, thanks for the compliment bhai, can you rate psl wise?

How does your height affect your success with girls? Do you get women solely based on it, or does it not even matter?
most girls i get are from my height yes, usually ltbs and mtbs obsess over it cz in my country most guys are short

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Good eye area, bad nose and lower third but hard to tell since ur bloated. Keep debloating and post an updated rating. You have htn potential with the height

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
Good eye area, bad nose and lower third but hard to tell since ur bloated. Keep debloating and post an updated rating. You have htn potential with the height
alrightt thanks bhai, will do

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
Ofc u could have chadlite appeal to some foids bc of the height, envious tbh, good luck bhai
yeah i usually get alor of attention from my height, good luck to you too tho

Either a 4.5/10 or a 5.5-6/10 depends on how your tall your mandible is.

Mtn lose the glass get genio and rhino. You'd be high htn andget got 10bf

Mtn lose the glass get genio and rhino. You'd be high htn andget got 10bf
idk if im going to hardmaxx but ik working on the 10%bf and i just got contacts, do you think i can halo with my height without the surgeries

idk if im going to hardmaxx but ik working on the 10%bf and i just got contacts, do you think i can halo with my height without the surgeries
Yeah. Just appealmaxx where do u live

htn potential

• +1
6'4 high mtn, get ripped, longer hair so you don't look like the average CS student

get rid of your glasses bro, people don't understand glasses is such a failo except cerain situations, you look like a weak mf with glasses, imagine needing glasses to see, shows the weak genetics, no offence to glasses-cels, some of my family wears glasses, but just because they are old

your height ascends you to low htn anyways brah

• Love it
yeah i know its just my myopia is severe cz of a condition not genetics but i just got contacts so im getting rid of them
6'4 high mtn, get ripped, longer hair so you don't look like the average CS student

get rid of your glasses bro, people don't understand glasses is such a failo except cerain situations, you look like a weak mf with glasses, imagine needing glasses to see, shows the weak genetics, no offence to glasses-cels, some of my family wears glasses, but just because they are old

• +1
Reactions: egyptianKang

thanks for the advice bro really appreciate it

• Love it
Reactions: egyptianKang
so htn? or is that CL
Mid or HTN, depending on the woman's taste. You shouldn't rank any lover than LTN. A 4.5 is your floor, and a 7 is your ceiling, but you still have time to improve. You are young.

• Love it
IMG 20240802 WA0108
can you rate him

im 22% body fat currently debloating and started calorie deficit
psl 5.5
good appeal

need a serious debloat use roaccutane or a get a rhino for ur nose , hope on ghg or test for more bonemass

• Love it