rate me psl wise and appeal wise(only serious and how to improve)

psl 5.5
good appeal

need a serious debloat use roaccutane or a get a rhino for ur nose , hope on ghg or test for more bonemass
thanks for the advice man will deff do these things

• +1
Reactions: adamcell
Your face is asymmetrical, you need an urgent cut. improve with skin care and take care of your face. you look sloppy.
yeah i have an asy jaw and i started the cut a week ago and hopped on accutane, can you raye me now and whats my potential

U have no clue what 22% bf looks like

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
3,5 PSL, beeing so brutal in normal scale youre a 6/5,5 in my op, but you have a big potential, you can reach a 5 PSL, normal scale 8/10.
yeah i have an asy jaw and i started the cut a week ago and hopped on accutane, can you raye me now and whats my potential

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4majesticincel
3,5 PSL, beeing so brutal in normal scale youre a 6/5,5 in my op, but you have a big potential, you can reach a 5 PSL, normal scale 8/10.
can you show me what you look like, if its alright with u

It was two separate foids one approached me like 1 hour later the next one. Life fuel I finally ascended

It was two separate foids one approached me like 1 hour later the next one. Life fuel I finally ascended
yeahh i know what you mean,tho my face is decent and my heigh is good so i dont have any problems with low tier foids

yeahh i know what you mean,tho my face is decent and my heigh is good so i dont have any problems with low tier foids
Well ur face is mtn but has appeal to foids. With softmaxxes and more bone mass you would be mogger

Well ur face is mtn but has appeal to foids. With softmaxxes and more bone mass you would be mogger
yeah im working on it, even tho foids usually approach me just from my height alone because where i live the average man is like 170-172 u rarely see anyone taller than 185