Rate me & surgery advice

P

Panamera

Iron
Thinking about lip reduction, cheek implant or filler, bulking up for a fuller and more bloated face, hair transplant (nw3). 178cm and 75kg

Attachments

• D92FC206-7F87-4218-9834-F49C598ECD0B.png
    D92FC206-7F87-4218-9834-F49C598ECD0B.png
    809.4 KB · Views: 73
  • DD86287B-88ED-43F6-9C4A-5B6B202804B7.png
    DD86287B-88ED-43F6-9C4A-5B6B202804B7.png
    739.4 KB · Views: 74
train the back of ur neck to minimize the bulge of ur head

Your lips are fine, although more width would be better, vertical height is fine though.

You need to try and fix your fhwr, cheekbones implants might help, but I’m unsure.

getting those etnikk vibes iit

Your lips are fine, although more width would be better, vertical height is fine though.

You need to try and fix your fhwr, cheekbones implants might help, but I’m unsure.
My lower teeth are also very narrow, and i have an overbite. Maybe i should get a palate expander, and grow my hair out on the sides, to make my face look wider.
How old are you?

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Eppley for skull grafting, eppley for cheekbond implants (it will make ur face look wider), Rhino, Metatonan II for your pale skin

My lower teeth are also very narrow, and i have an overbite. Maybe i should get a palate expander, and grow my hair out on the sides, to make my face look wider.

what do you mean your lower teeth are very narrow ?

hair on sides can give the illusion of width but you will lose angularity.

ive heard bad shit about palate expanders, mewing could actually be legit for palate though.

Your hair is ass dude... are you covering up a receding hairline?

I wouldn't get nose filters. I would get a rhinoplasty first and foremost.

Your hair is ass dude... are you covering up a receding hairline?

I wouldn't get nose filters. I would get a rhinoplasty first and foremost.
Yeah im already at nw3. Was too scared of finasterid side effects :(
I cant do a normal hairstyle, because my forehead would look to big.

beard cope is meant to halo a bad jaw. ur beard shape sucks and doesnt compensate for anything just makes u look like thanos. also fades do not work with ur head shape look at front view. if i were u id try fillers for jaw and grow out my head hair, or alternatively, shape the beard better and get chin fillers if necessary.

. Was too scared of finasterid side effects :(
https://looksmax.org/threads/regrow...o-excuses-after-youve-read-this-tbh-ngl.4678/

Bookmark this shit

You dont have to take finasteride but its highly reccomended. The sides are so uncommon. Like less than %1 of people get them, and an even smaller percentage of that get them permanently. The rest of the things in that thread have no sides
View attachment 69316 beard cope is meant to halo a bad jaw. ur beard shape sucks and doesnt compensate for anything just makes u look like thanos. also fades do not work with ur head shape look at front view. if i were u id try fillers for jaw and grow out my head hair, or alternatively, shape the beard better and get chin fillers if necessary.
I disagree about the beard. You're being tricked by his trash tier hair. Cover the top of his head with a thumb and the beard looks fine, just like any other beard. Keep the beard OP but do something about your 1/10 hair ASAP. Its fucking you up in so many ways..

I dont think ur NW3 like you said, that would be your hairline being on the very top of your head. You are about NW 1.5- NW 2 which is fixable in a few months doing that thread I said above,

Last edited:
Thank you guys for the feedback.
So what would you rate me now, and what could be my potential with cheek filler, better hair and a tan?