Rate me with this haircut

Logan292

Logan292

Bronze
I use one filter, no squinching of frauding like most peoples who ask about a rating
IMG 20211009 190804

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14918, Deleted member 13476 and Baldingman1998
@OldVirgin

very hot 🥵

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: one job away and mogstar
There is some serious guy here or not?
@N1666 @Ritalincel @PingPong @FastBananaCEO @TraumatisedOgre and me are the best raters on the forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma, Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 14323
@N1666 @Ritalincel @PingPong @FastBananaCEO @TraumatisedOgre and me are the best raters on the forum
Ok, rate me seriously gentleman

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar
mogs chico

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
Rate me wtf is this video lol
i already told you in your last post, stop posting the same thing expecting different answers you schizo.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RIPPED IRL, gamma and RODEBLUR
i already told you in your last post, stop posting the same thing expecting different answers you schizo.
In last post you gave me htn/chadlite

• JFL
Reactions: coolguy1
That hand on the side of the face is a type of frauding.

Post normal frontal pic.

Especially @Ritalincel

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
3.5-4psl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Logan292 and one job away
Htn
You look like @lutte

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lutte, gamma and mogstar
@OldVirgin
Weak orbitals, bad eyebrows, bad nose, bad hair, bad lips, short chin. Only decent feature is your smoth midface. 4 psl at best

• JFL
Reactions: Logan292
Weak orbitals, bad eyebrows, bad nose, bad hair, bad lips, short chin. Only decent feature is your smoth midface. 4 psl at best
God bones, wonderful harmony, the only one problem is the mouth. You are autistic, have you never walk in a place? I am at least htn, and you are an ugly virgin jealous

Week orbitals lol

Keep coping my friend

Keep coping my friend
You are coping. Only for an retarded guy i could be ltn, for a normale person i am absolutely ok, who do you want to convince? Yourself or other peoples? Phatetic

You are coping. Only for an retarded guy i could be ltn, for a normale person i am absolutely ok, who do you want to convince? Yourself or other peoples? Phatetic
Keep crying

I had sex when i had a normal life and social skills, you are ugly and virgin. Never began for you.

V I R G I N
You’re embarrassing yourself

Logan292 is undoubtedly the closest man to perfection and it's not even close. Masculine dark thick brown hair and eyebrows contrasting with his eyes flaunting prominent limbal rings. Perfect clear tanned skin resembling youth, health and virility. Despite negative canthal tilt he still has intimidating hunter eyes with impressive hooding, interpupillary distance and palpebral fissure length. Masculine, dominant chiselled jawline with great angularity, bigonion breadth, low gonial angle, protruding square chin and long vertical ramus. Thick dark chest hair which prime jbs and roasties simultaneously get wet thinking about how they want to run their hand through it. Tall for the time he was born dwarfing the vast majority of normies on the street. A large frame to support his huge yet natural muscle including round deltoids, thick wrists and hairy vascular forearms. Ripped 6 pack with perfect symmetry simply adds to his already gargantuan appeal. Large round pectoral muscles are the centre of his Greek God like physique. His 10/10 appeal is a combination of masculine dom energy and boyish good looks and charm. At this level of looks you could walk into a bar and everyone would drop their drinks and stare in awe at the absolute perfection gracing their vision. This is what the real ubermensch looks like, Only Logan292 can make 7 psl gigachads look like low tier normies. If he had positive canthal tilt he would have been the first psl 8, an in real life 10/10 none the less no doubt.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Edgar, ElySioNs, Biiyo03 and 1 other person
Logan292 is undoubtedly the closest man to perfection and it's not even close. Masculine dark thick brown hair and eyebrows contrasting with his eyes flaunting prominent limbal rings. Perfect clear tanned skin resembling youth, health and virility. Despite negative canthal tilt he still has intimidating hunter eyes with impressive hooding, interpupillary distance and palpebral fissure length. Masculine, dominant chiselled jawline with great angularity, bigonion breadth, low gonial angle, protruding square chin and long vertical ramus. Thick dark chest hair which prime jbs and roasties simultaneously get wet thinking about how they want to run their hand through it. Tall for the time he was born dwarfing the vast majority of normies on the street. A large frame to support his huge yet natural muscle including round deltoids, thick wrists and hairy vascular forearms. Ripped 6 pack with perfect symmetry simply adds to his already gargantuan appeal. Large round pectoral muscles are the centre of his Greek God like physique. His 10/10 appeal is a combination of masculine dom energy and boyish good looks and charm. At this level of looks you could walk into a bar and everyone would drop their drinks and stare in awe at the absolute perfection gracing their vision. This is what the real ubermensch looks like, Only Logan292 can make 7 psl gigachads look like low tier normies. If he had positive canthal tilt he would have been the first psl 8, an in real life 10/10 none the less no doubt.
I have positive cantal tilt lol

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Negative is new positive lol

Attachments

• IMG_20211009_213726.jpg
    IMG_20211009_213726.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 124
  • +1
However i want say that in italian:
si na minchia

• +1
this guy is the definition of a delusional normie

if i walk on the street in netherlands i guarantee all of them mog you to nether realm

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and one job away
this guy is the definition of a delusional normie

if i walk on the street in netherlands i guarantee all of them mog you to nether realm
Ok