Rate me

Deleted member 1089

Deleted member 1089

Luv fightin and beer
I think I might be the ugliest on this entire forum.
All of you mog me.
Just tell me how fucking over it is I’ve already been losing fat for 2.5 months but I still look like a fat fucking pig in the face JFL its so over.
I need to ascend to looking human so I can walk outside or I will rope very soon.
Please tell me what I can fix without surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: Jadededed and Deleted member 685
bad at rating but just keep at it boyo, do whatever u can for looksmaxing and dont overthink the rest

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 656, Michael Myers and Deleted member 1383
bad at rating but just keep at it boyo, do whatever u can for looksmaxing and dont overthink the rest

Yes but I need advice I dno what to do,
I use castor oil for eyebrows, on acne medication, losing fat with 0 carb 0 sodium diet 800kcal a day. I dont know what more I can do

mogs me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 656, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
keep cutting

side picture?

lose bloat lose fat buddy boyo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
lose bloat lose fat buddy boyo

I know but I see no fucking difference and IM losing motivation. I see difference on my body but not on the face. also I have no Idea wich bodyfat % i am

I know but I see no fucking difference and IM losing motivation. I see difference on my body but not on the face. also I have no Idea wich bodyfat % i am
from what I've seen facial changes happen last so keep cutting buddy boyo

• +1
Reactions: Stingray and Deleted member 1089
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Im uglier than you for sure. You look like a russian mongolian rape baby tatar but at least you arent a neckbeard basement dweller

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
You get girls attention when your outside? thats all that matters,

You get girls attention when your outside? thats all that matters,

Nah sometimes people look at me but its probably cuz im subhuman
Im uglier than you for sure. You look like a russian mongolian rape baby tatar but at least you arent a neckbeard basement dweller

The fuck is a baby tatar?

All of you mog me.
Just tell me how fucking over it is I’ve already been losing fat for 2.5 months but I still look like a fat fucking pig in the face JFL its so over.
I need to ascend to looking human so I can walk outside or I will rope very soon.

View attachment 50879
You look better than most people at my middle school, but that’s not saying much

that's not a side picture but it's close enough. a lefort and chin + jaw implants would make you a normie

JFL im not getting lefort chin and jaw implants to become a normie.

You have good eye area and zygos, I see potential. Get down to minimal body fat and maybe grow some hair

• +1
Reactions: kramer
ay lmao bros its over

800 Calories are not enough for training and a normal life. I would go on 1800-2000kcal + gym.

continue cut, if you cut to like 10% and face is still bloated, consider buccal fat removal or zygomatic arch implants, if cheekbone structure is poor, then fillers or arch implant will be better than buccal fat removal.

Grow your hair out and get a better haircut also.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
its definitely not over. You have a average but masculine face and a good height. Your haircut sucks a bit. I am sure that if you would train to a very aesthetic body, you could easily slay.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 1089
Slightly above avarage.Just lose weight and you could potentialy become chadlite.

• +1
monster drinking, dirt bike riding, kyle named, weed smoking, 4 psl

• JFL
lmao dude youre far from how you describe yourself (subhuman). definitely keep losing bloat and get a haircut, i see you becoming well above average

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 1089
Looks average-below average range

• +1
Keep coping, you mog me hard.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 1089
All of you mog me.

View attachment 50879
High T face

not that bad tbh

• +1
Bro stop coping you look masculine af I'd kill for your eyes

• Woah
Grow hair out and try to NTmaxx