Status
Not open for further replies.
fatcel

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Any hope?

6'2" obesecel trying to lose weight
How bad is my eye are and chin?
you're like 2,5. but an obese person is like a scratch card, you never know what you'll get inside.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar and Jones
Any hope?

So basically I should lose the weight and hope. If not there’s surgery?
You actually seem to have a short midface, so your hope should be justified

3/10. Maybe weight loss would help though but idk.
3/10. Maybe weight loss would help though but idk.
Oh wait, you said you’re trying to lose weight. Scratch the last part I mentioned.

0/10 lose weight and come back you disgust me

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Pendejo
bump

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
Only thing is to go beast on cardio start lifting and eat good healty food like keto diet salads meat lean foods with very little carbohydrates so you should eat no more than 2500callories what whould be good for cardio anything that doesnt hurt your joints bike rowing machine concept 2 swimming or walking in pool very good for joints since you feel way lighter set goals one day 1km on a bike other 1.3km after month 3km after every day try to improve becouse whith this kind of way on your joints they wont hold up for long its not about looksmacing at this moment its about the reason to live be healthy and move your body with ease evend brad pitt whith wheight like that would look bad so ansver is yes if you lose wheigt you will be better looking atleast by 2 or 3 points

this guy went some plastic surgery.
Dont think so. You never know whats hidden under all that blubber

i saw his post somewhere. he said about his surgery.
Alright, I stand corrected. Still, losing weight is a powerful way

I understand :( weight loss is the only way

Are you hapa?

How did you get 6 lays?!? Thats almost impossible with your looks. Where the girls normal looking?

How did you get 6 lays?!? Thats almost impossible with your looks. Where the girls normal looking?
12 lays. I have videos and pics of some of the lays

Numbers game...

Any hope for me?

One of the ugliest people ive seen post on PSL forums.
12 lays. I have videos and pics of some of the lays

Numbers game...

Any hope for me?

I’m simply amazed you ever had sex. How many did you have to approach?

Any hope after I weight loss?

A few messaged me on tinder, most of the time it’s numbers game. I spam message and get lucky sometimes

bro, lets be real, you gained 100lbs in a year, 50lbs in 6 months

you will never lose wieght unless you cook meth and run dnp

i would do the latter as i would rather be dead then fat.

• JFL
Reactions: Scarface

5 British white women and black British
bro, lets be real, you gained 100lbs in a year, 50lbs in 6 months

you will never lose wieght unless you cook meth and run dnp

i would do the latter as i would rather be dead then fat.
Is there any hope if I lose all that fat?

Why you keep bumping your thread?? You already know that you need to lose weight, just do it and you will find out how much it will improve your looks, why would you want to be a fat piece of shit anyway???

I just dont understand it

• +1
Reactions: Jones
Why you keep bumping your thread?? You already know that you need to lose weight, just do it and you will find out how much it will improve your looks, why would you want to be a fat piece of shit anyway???

I just dont understand it
Ok I know I need to lose weight

But if I’m so fat and ugly how do I have 12 slays?

But if I’m so fat and ugly how do I have 12 slays?
BECAUSE YOU ARE LITERALLY FUCKING SUBHUMAN FAT GIRLS , ITS SO DIFFICULT TO YOU TO UNDERSTAND IT???!!!! :woke::woke:

BECAUSE YOU ARE LITERALLY FUCKING SUBHUMAN FAT GIRLS , ITS SO DIFFICULT TO YOU TO UNDERSTAND IT???!!!! :woke::woke:
I thought juggernaut law was real. Subhuman fat girls can still fuck male models

I thought juggernaut law was real. Subhuman fat girls can still fuck male models
You must be mentally challenged if you really think that these dudes would even glance in the direction of a fat girl

They could fuck every girl in existence

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 1100
You must be mentally challenged if you really think that these dudes would even glance in the direction of a fat girl

They could fuck every girl in existence

Not guys like that but have you not seen pig woman for example. A fat subhuman woman can get guys a few points higher than me easily

Not guys like that but have you not seen pig woman for example. A fat subhuman woman can get guys a few points higher than me easily
But you said male models...

But you said male models...
You’ve chosen the most famous male models to prove your point...

A fat pig can get chad if she wants

With surgery sure.
What type of surgery? How about with weight loss alone? Am I doomed to fuck obese women bigger than me all my life?

What type of surgery? How about with weight loss alone? Am I doomed to fuck obese women bigger than me all my life?
I can't tell since you're so bloated.

considering your height i would try to weight lose hard. might be decent in face then + height can halo. oh and get better hair, this is the
unhygienic speedrunner cut. not over but you need to looksmax hard (mostly weight).

lose weight/10

Ugly and fat. Lose weight asap

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Pendejo
There’s someone out there for everybody. Generic advice but still. Ready for people to call me a clown.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Pendejo
Status
Not open for further replies.