Rate me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally think I should be made a mod to prevent threads devolving to this level. This is embarassing.
I personally think I should be made a mod to prevent threads devolving to this level. This is embarassing.
@Ragazzoanonimo but he is Turkish...

@Ragazzoanonimo but he is Turkish...

What is embarassing?
I mog him hardly

In italy i am like a Jesus, he could be a shitman, ugly and storpius

You need help men

What is embarassing?
View attachment 130955I mog him hardly

In italy i am like a Jesus, he could be a shitman, ugly and storpius

You need help men

this is legit autism. anyway i see ur too pussy for tinder. try this. basically girls voting on ur photo. if u get %10 attractiveness i will delete my account.

this is legit autism. anyway i see ur too pussy for tinder. try this. basically girls voting on ur photo. if u get %10 attractiveness i will delete my account.

My sister says thay you are ugly, if you don't believe me ok, your problems, but she agree whit me dear

I mog you, stop.

My sister says thay you are ugly, if you don't believe me ok, your problems, but she agree whit me dear

I mog you, stop.

I wish I could go back to being blue pilled like this guy. i bet your mum/sis actually thinks you're handsome.

• +1
Reactions: Ragazzoanonimo
I wish I could go back to being blue pilled like this guy. i bet your mum/sis actually thinks you're handsome.
I am handsome

I don't need to be like gandy to appear beauty

It's like sayng that audi a8 is not speed bacuse of ferrari, when obviously is above average of the car

You are crazy man, and i am not photogenic, you are ugly and i mog you

My eyes zone destroys yours, and yout blupilled take into ass vergincel

Status
Not open for further replies.