Rate me

Songe

Songe

Bronze
Never had the faith to follow a looksmaxing routine since my jaw surgery is already settled but i have a lot of time in my hands to softmaxx right now so i'm asking you guys for an accurate rate and ideas to improve myself, I have the feeling that nothing will work except minor things like hair but idk honestly... I'm 20, 185-186 cm and 75kg.

Ty

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ignir, ItsOver.com, Johanjohan and 1 other person
decent bones, shit tier hair

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, Deleted member 17763, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Are you red indian?

• +1
Reactions: Songe and Deleted member 18012
Train ur neck

Most interesting face I've seen on this forum. Mogs everyone here IRL tbh. Why the fuck are you even getting a surgery? Hairmaxx and stylemaxx asap. You can even modelmaxx.
Where are you from?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: attarde75, thecaste, Chadethnic101 and 2 others
Bruh that’s one badass unique pheno

@Korea check this guy out

• +1
Reactions: Korea
If you're NT you can slay. Take care of your hair

Cool story bro

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Most interesting face I've seen on this forum. Mogs everyone here IRL tbh. Why the fuck are you even getting a surgery? Hairmaxx and stylemaxx asap. You can even modelmaxx.
Where are you from?
Well a lot of people told me i should go model because i have the whole package (polarizing face, height and body) but i'm kinda lazy
I'm from France

Well a lot of people told me i should go model because i have the whole package (polarizing face, height and body) but i'm kinda lazy
I'm from France
You need this back bro , take natty suplments and hit back 2-3 times a week , you will get this back

Attachments

• Без названия (32).jpeg
    Без названия (32).jpeg
    4.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Songe
I'm from France
Nigga it's not hard labour and it has amazing SMV and networking. You should give it a try even if it's for one show.

Nigga it's not hard labour and it has amazing SMV and networking. You should give it a try even if it's for one show.
He needs a white skin to be a model , I'm not even kidding

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 18372
Good bones but your hair is ridiculous

Below average, looks super weird

fix that hair

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
i can't see his face due to school restrictions but these comments are making me curious as fuck :forcedsmile:

i don't know what the fuck people are on about ITT, his face looks weird af, truecel tier
He has a unique face but he has great bones and looks good. You’re confusing appeal and attractiveness.

OP cut your hair though you don’t have the right hair texture to pull off the flow, go with something way shorter

• JFL
Reactions: Birdcell
tbh drain gang maxx

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9819 and frendly
One in billion demon back ,.jfl his one lat probably weighs like 15-20 kg
ive got blessed lats irl 1 month of gymming and im already good :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood: FUCJK YES S SLIFE FUEEL

• JFL
One in billion demon back ,.jfl his one lat probably weighs like 15-20 kg
one in a billion genetics, and another one in a billion precision with steroids so much shit to make the perfect back :love::love:

• Woah
idk you kinda look like those hardcore natives with fucking precision jaw line from chewing bones from prey (maybe my racist analyzation anyways)

JFL at EVERYONE calling him truecel. You niggas' understanding of beauty is cumskin blonde chiseled jaw holywood jewsucker faggot holy shit. This is one in a million pheno/bones duo in the modern world. It's rare AND not due to recession but extra forward growth which is good.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18340, Birdcell and Johanjohan
JFL at EVERYONE calling him truecel. You niggas' understanding of beauty is cumskin blonde chiseled jaw holywood jewsucker faggot holy shit. This is one in a million pheno/bones duo in the modern world. It's rare AND not due to recession but extra forward growth which is good.
tbh the only bad thing i noticed with him was eye area. Man holy fucking shit i saw an angel in subway system that had jaw line like him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18372
tbh the only bad thing i noticed with him was eye area. Man holy fucking shit i saw an angel in subway system that had jaw line like him
subway mogs are the most brutal

Never had the faith to follow a looksmaxing routine since my jaw surgery is already settled but i have a lot of time in my hands to softmaxx right now so i'm asking you guys for an accurate rate and ideas to improve myself, I have the feeling that nothing will work except minor things like hair but idk honestly... I'm 20, 185-186 cm and 75kg.

Ty

You look like you just craweled out of a sewer nigger, do something and fix your hair asap, skincare + gymmaxxing should fix most your problems​

• JFL
Reactions: Songe

You look like you just craweled out of a sewer nigger, do something and fix your hair asap, skincare + gymmaxxing should fix most your problems​

JFL LJLFLFJLF JLJ OMG GHAHHAA holy shit

u dont have that much irl appeal but start modeling asap

Maybe it look less messy with a hat on ? Anyway thanks guys, guess i'll have to unironically get a haircut
20220321 195318
20220321 195340
Screenshot 20220321 195256 Gallery
Screenshot 20220321 195229 Gallery
20220321 195850

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220321-195256_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220321-195256_Gallery.jpg
    592.1 KB · Views: 0
5.75 - 6 PSL.

With a better nose shape, you'd be 6 - 6.25 PSL easily.

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung and HorribleTeeth

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18372
For a start don't puff your lips out like a hoe.

I know a guy that looks like you exactly lol

U've got potential to be model, your face is atypical and you are tall. Try to contact some agencies, wait and see

• +1