Rate Me

Kooshin

Kooshin

Bronze
Hi I'm 19 please rate me also I have a serious case of autism, people call me creepy or weird, so I never approached a girl. Is there anything I can improve? my parents are somali.
310442821 5577148292323669 7260902215311652978 n

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, SubhumanCurrycel and ChristianChad
maxillary expansion

• +1
Reactions: twilight and Kooshin
Do you see a white person in the mirror?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23530, Deleted member 16369, Kooshin and 2 others
God I hate ethnics, Especially niggers

They can’t cope with my purebredism or faelid supremacy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Deleted member 16369 and n0rthface

Most ethnics here see a white person in the mirror. I have no fucking clue how tbh.

• +1
Reactions: mug and Erik-Jón

"God I hate ethnics, especially niggers."

Screenshot 2022 10 11 at 01 04 28 god I love being white   Fat Nerd guy   Meme Generator

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22380, GetShrekt, gymmaxedhorse and 10 others
Most ethnics here see a white person in the mirror. I have no fucking clue how tbh.
Hmm maybe it makes sense

Like I just got my drivers license picture done and if people compared it to when I first joined the foruk in distorted selfies people probably wouldn’t even know it’s the same person

Hmm maybe it makes sense

Like I just got my drivers license picture done and if people compared it to when I first joined the foruk in distorted selfies people probably wouldn’t even know it’s the same person
The difference prolly isn't huge. But if those selfies are very close up then yeah I agree.

I don't see a massive difference in selfies from arm's distance vs mirror.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
No who said that looooooool. I see a descendant of muslim kushites who enslaved white people
White slaves

I can't have an inferiority complex to people I captured, enslaved, and sold as cattle. hahahaha

Hmm maybe it makes sense

But even then selfies can't change your fucking phenotype dude.

• +1
Reactions: Kooshin and Erik-Jón
Hmm maybe it makes sense

Like even in those close up selfies, you look nordic white. And in your undistorted mirror videos, you look nordic white. Selfies just distort your ratios. They don't change your colouring or features massively.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Like even in those close up selfies, you look nordic white. And in your undistorted mirror videos, you look nordic white. Selfies just distort your ratios. They don't change your colouring or features massively.
Yeah but I changed my colouring

Yeah but I changed my colouring
Oh yeah. Then it makes sense. But you prolly still look nordic white just with darker colouring and more contrast.

I am talking about going from this:

To this:

No amount of distortion and lighting is gonna do that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Erik-Jón
Oh yeah. Then it makes sense. But you prolly still look nordic white just with darker colouring and more contrast.

View attachment 1903840

To this:

View attachment 1903841

Genetic engineering might work but by then we all will be dead and don't think so it would be available for public use

Looks Indian ngl
I'm Somali, majority ethnic somalis look like me or abit darker than me. There are different ethnic groups in Somalia, one are the Bantus (who were brought as slaves from Uganda, Nigeria, Tanzania, as slaves to Somalia and look the way they do) and people like me who descend from ethnic somalis.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Blackgymmax and thebrownprettyboy
you look very dismorphic, time to transition and become BWC only

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117 and Kooshin

Aren't you literally half albino nigger?

Attachments

• 3112026-5e2825eb6e6724ef4adb69c505dafcda.mov
    6.4 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: Offensive Bias, gymmaxedhorse, Deleted member 1851 and 1 other person
- lacking jaw(could be angle)
- nose a little too big
- you look Arab mixed

Hey I'm Somali too bro
Mirin that hair texture mine is very kinky.
You shouldn't take a selfie though they distort your face, better to take a normal picture in the mirror. Your lower third could be wider and you almost look Indian tbh.

I'd recommend cleaning up the facial hair and getting dreadlocks as short term looksmaxxes

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron and Kooshin
Also look into palate expanders, you may benefit from them

• +1
Reactions: Kooshin
Hey I'm Somali too bro
Mirin that hair texture mine is very kinky.
You shouldn't take a selfie though they distort your face, better to take a normal picture in the mirror. Your lower third could be wider and you almost look Indian tbh.

I'd recommend cleaning up the facial hair and getting dreadlocks as short term looksmaxxes
Is my hair even meant for dreadlocks, aren't dread locks kinky?
I was thinking this:
Here is my other brother, like this type of hair.

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
I was thinking this:

View attachment 1905102
Yeah that works too, dreadlocks are more masculine looking though. That hairstyle is mainly what TikTok prettyboy go for.

4/10 no appeal

• Love it
Reactions: poopoohead
Yooo another somalicel
Join the east african brigade so we can shit on the jareers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oxymoron, Deleted member 24117, gymmaxedhorse and 2 others
mse idk your a 3

I'm Somali, majority ethnic somalis look like me or abit darker than me. There are different ethnic groups in Somalia, one are the Bantus (who were brought as slaves from Uganda, Nigeria, Tanzania, as slaves to Somalia and look the way they do) and people like me who descend from ethnic somalis.
People from what is now Nigeria were never brought to Somalia. Only East Africans through Zanzibar.

Leave this forum. You gonna root too bad.

• +1
FaceApp 1665735285801

FaceApp 1665735281550

Ngl 2nd look actually insane

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Racky, It'snotover and 1 other person

View attachment 1903840

To this:

View attachment 1903841

Thats 1 of the worst looking curries ive seen online tbqh.

FaceApp 1665735479366

But his phenotype matches this more

bro! that actually looks cool as fuck I'm going to make it my profile picture:lul:
:lul::lul:

Yeah but i doubt its possible surgically unforeantely if not we would all be chads

• JFL
Hi I'm 19 please rate me also I have a serious case of autism, people call me creepy or weird, so I never approached a girl. Is there anything I can improve? my parents are somali.
View attachment 1903819
Softmaxxing advice :

Skincare is water
Consider eyelashmaxxing
Getting denser eyebrows and better shaped
MSE. You have a small palate and a tiny tiny mouth, shit mouth-to-nose ratio despite a leptorrhine nose.
Better hairstyling. The pompadour looking kind of shit you got going on right now is not it, draws attention to the center of your face and emphasizes your low FWHR and long midface. Reminds me of Kuwabara from YuYu Hakusho

So consider some kind of curtains that give the illusion of better fwhr, and read the 3-type hair part of this thread :

Consider beardcoping, with a thick beard to hide your below average lower third.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
I was thinking this:

View attachment 1905102
Yeah something like this is better. Notice he also has a long midface and low fwhr but it's less noticeable with him compared to you because the hairstyle doesn't emphasize it.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero