Rate muh new hairstyle

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Sub-Mod
I think longer on top, would a bit better. Short sides, I think mogg for me.
please ignore the shit pic quality and lighting, because shit camera on phone, dark day, had to use flash.

What you think about it? or rate it??

20220125 172532 2
20220125 172717 2
20220125 170030 2

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Deleted member 18436, Johanjohan and 18 others
Go longer on the top to cover more of your forehead

You have the right idea tho for a fringe style cause it looks like your thinning

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, Mewton, Ahrimancel and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Over, Deleted member 9670 and 2 others
Go longer on the top to cover more of your forehead
yeah, I though so too
You have the right idea tho for a fringe style cause it looks like your thinning
Yeah, I'm fighting the norwood reaper.
I regained a little bit of ground in the past period on fina + minox. my hairline was a little bit worse in past, about 2 years ago it was a bit worse.
You look much better than when I last seen you. Better than long hair on you
I improved a bit?
I thought I was still kinda the same, as last year and so. I had longer hair than.
Dec 2020 1
P2aok400golhco8s 1

And also, thanks.
yeah. I stick with short sides, and on top a bit longer hair. That's probabbly best for hidding my flaws.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Ryan, Deleted member 3828 and 1 other person
looks clean tbh + good beard + stache
Maybe a bit longer on top if anything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, eduardkoopman and Deleted member 16530
looks clean tbh + good beard + stache
Do you wanna see the horror, of me without facial hair??? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I had to battle hard, to get this limited amount of facial hair. It's best I could get with minox and deluted peppermint oil.

TwcsPwz
Maybe a bit longer on top if anything
I think so to. luckily on a couple of weeks it will be longer. And than I will just let them re-do muh sides shortening

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
badboymax ma nigga u look very high trust/weak

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, Mewton, Over and 3 others
dont get short sides, get even all over
grow delisolla-long hair and see if it fits,
also trim the beard a lil bit
otherwise, in this pic u look normie due to lack of bone prominence, be it jaw or cheekbones, giving ur face an extremely oval look

are you nw2 or 3? You look better with long hair tbh.

Looking good also hight trust which attract some type of women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530
Fucking unbutton your top two buttons . You could immediately look more better if your did so
buttoned up cell. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. easy fix :).
badboymax ma nigga u look very high trust/weak
I actualy am also high trust and moralfag person. it's muh personality. I lack bonemass, so I easily look soy.

It would actually be, massive persona mismacth and thus cope. If I would badboy stylemax. Because my personality is not badboy at all. So, it would be odd. Or if someone gets to know me, massive missmatch in badboy styling and muh non-badboy personality and lifestyle and how I like to spend muh free-time.

dont get short sides, get even all over
I disagree. But that's also, because you dunno that the top if my head is quit alot round shaped. So with short hair alover, is lookes very round on top, and extra soy.
grow delisolla-long hair and see if it fits,
on top, it would be great I think
also trim the beard a lil bit
Can make it a bit tighter
otherwise, in this pic u look normie due to lack of bone prominence, be it jaw or cheekbones, giving ur face an extremely oval look
jaw bones i weak. My cheekbone is actually not bad, and kinda good or at least okay.
My face lacks alot in bonemass for sure, overall. I can only compensate a bit with soft features having them good: hair (color), skin, pheno, facial hair, etc..

I dunno, why I age well. Even though I have bad bone mass in face/
I always though, need good bonemass in face to age well? Maybe the age pill will come sonn, to hit me hard.

are you nw2 or 3? You look better with long hair tbh.
I was in past, NW 2.25 orso.
Now I feel like NW 1.75 ranges orso

Looking good also hight trust which attract some type of women
thanks. i was experimenting woth some new hairstyle. Happy I found a quit good one.
Hair is life for me, for sure. Without good hair, without facial hair, without good eyebrows hair. I'm kinda fucked.
Happy so far, the agepill has not yet caught up to me. I dunno why not. I'm quit high effort, agepill wise though. But 1 thing is sure, it's coming in the future to hit, that damn age pill.
hide pain GIF

Dutch chad.
I wish 🙏
But I think myself, that HTN is the most generous label possible. For sure not higher than that, I think. Normie I am for sure, I think.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Elvisandreaa, currylightskin and 2 others
Dutch chad.
Chad has good jawline. Has more bone mass. And has a compact midface usually, and not long-ish midface like I have.

you look a bit like Andreas eriksen

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, NarrowJaw, gamma and 2 others
You don't look bald here, your hairline is very round. What NW are you? Because I don't see it here.
In that pic. temples recessions quit a bit, and high set hairline. I have naturally high-ish set hairline, and in that pic it was crawling back a bit more. I think thare I was like NW2+ orso ranges.

Chad has good jawline. Has more bone mass. And has a compact midface usually, and not long-ish midface like I have.
Check this morph:

This is unironically achievable. Like 75 % of it. Mostly non-invasive shit. Not saying you should get surgery. But people might look at you and think you are just a normie but when I morphed you, I realized you have potential to be more than that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman, NarrowJaw and Deleted member 16346
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 15781, NarrowJaw and 4 others
Check this morph:

View attachment 1507466

This is unironically achievable. Like 75 % of it. Mostly non-invasive shit. Not saying you should get surgery. But people might look at you and think you are just a normie but when I morphed you, I realized you have potential to be more than that.
With getting a good jawline. and a surgeon that can fix muh lips. Than I could be Chalite probably I think.
But I can only get good jawline maybe, with surgery. I can't see how to get a good jawline else?

You look bit like putin. That could be halo in russia.

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 9670, Anomaly and 1 other person
With getting a good jawline. and a surgeon that can fix muh lips. Than I could be Chalite probably I think.
But I can only get good jawline maybe, with surgery. I can't see how to get a good jawline else?
You have a fair amount of facial bloat. You need to get rid of that. Tbh, the only legit way you can get that kind of definition and angularity reliably is through fillers. But you are absolutely against them. You could try implants but they are hit and miss.

For your lips, IDK what's happening. They should have a shape like this:

Maybe, lip fillers could give you a sharper cupid's bow.

you look a bit like Andreas eriksen
Yes but Eriksen mogs. Is he Eriksenlite???
Yes eriksenlite
I thnk Eriksen. moggs my jaw and chin. To the moon and back.
My lower third, fucks stuff up, I think. I tiny bit heavy stubble my lower third. But it's weak. And unfortunately Jaw, is both with eyes erea the most important feature for good looks.

He is solid normie with potential to be 5-5.5 PSL.
Id say yes, he has potential
Only with surgeries, right??
I can't see softmaxxes, to get there. Or do you think it can be done with softmaxxes??

I made your eyebrows and eyelashes denser/thicker in the morph too. So maybe minox/castor oil/hair dye could make them better. Hairline lowering would benefit you as well.

I thnk Eriksen. moggs my jaw and chin. To the moon and back.
My lower third, fucks stuff up, I think. I tiny bit heavy stubble my lower third. But it's weak. And unfortunately Jaw, is both with eyes erea the most important feature for good looks.

Only with surgeries, right??
I can't see softmaxxes, to get there. Or do you think it can be done with softmaxxes??
If you have chad jaw and zygos under that bloat, then you won't need fillers and shit. But to get your bones to look as good in the morph, you are gonna need fillers/implants.

Better eyebrows/eyelashes can be acquired through non-invasive things.

You won't be able to exit the normie zone without surgeries imo. Personally, I think you are above normie overall due to your height and pheno.

I try to fight..keep inmproving and fighting fellow oldcell
I recently added, collagen peptides powder. in tea/coffe, drinks. Quit good result and adding. I dunno if you life in chatherlands. But action now sales it for giga cheap (compared to other shops). I can deffo suggest it alot, if you don't do this one yet.
I can't find now anymore on their webiste. maybe they still have i shop? it's this one.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and oldcell
You have a fair amount of facial bloat. You need to get rid of that. Tbh, the only legit way you can get that kind of definition and angularity reliably is through fillers. But you are absolutely against them. You could try implants but they are hit and miss.
Yeah, I need to be leaner. Lean = life also. I am around 18% bodyfat orso I think, and I need to lose like 5% bf.

I used some fillers, a little bit in past. But I can't use it to much imo. Because I fear the filler bloath risk
For your lips, IDK what's happening. They should have a shape like this:

View attachment 1507482

Maybe, lip fillers could give you a sharper cupid's bow.
I take lip filler regularly. But only to minimize assymatry a bit. My lips are fucked, because a dog bite me in the face as a very small child. my lips and philltrum, was torn and split in many places, they reattached them, but it's not in shape alligned perfectly, plus plenty scar lines on them.

I made your eyebrows and eyelashes denser/thicker in the morph too. So maybe minox/castor oil/hair dye could make them better.
legit yeah. I had a bit better eyebrows before I went to hairdresser. But before I knew it, he started to work on them with the electric-razor.
Hairline lowering would benefit you as well.
yes, I agree. I hope and try to cope, by growing some longer hair on top, and combing it forward, fringe it.

If you have chad jaw and zygos under that bloat, then you won't need fillers and shit.
I have pretty good zygos. But I don't have good jaw.
But to get your bones to look as good in the morph, you are gonna need fillers/implants.
true that. The jaw implants, are kinda hit/miss I see in after pics from surgery
Better eyebrows/eyelashes can be acquired through non-invasive things.
yeah.
You won't be able to exit the normie zone without surgeries imo.
I agree
Personally, I think you are above normie overall due to your height and pheno.
I agree. I get saved by muh: soft features, eyes erea, and color contrast. I think.
I also think i am above normie. But also not a Chadlite. HTN maybe, but probably not, it feels a little bit of a stretch.

Yeah, I need to be leaner. Lean = life also. I am around 18% bodyfat orso I think, and I need to lose like 5% bf.

I used some fillers, a little bit in past. But I can't use it to much imo. Because I fear the filler bloath risk

I take lip filler regularly. But only to minimize assymatry a bit. My lips are fucked, because a dog bite me in the face as a very small child. my lips and philltrum, was torn and split in many places, they reattached them, but it's not in shape alligned perfectly, plus plenty scar lines on them.

legit yeah. I had a bit better eyebrows before I went to hairdresser. But before I knew it, he started to work on them with the electric-razor.

yes, I agree. I hope and try to cope, by growing some longer hair on top, and combing it forward, fringe it.

I have pretty good zygos. But I don't have good jaw.

true that. The jaw implants, are kinda hit/miss I see in after pics from surgery

yeah.

I agree

I agree. I get saved by muh: soft features, eyes erea, and color contrast. I think.
I also think i am above normie. But also not a Chadlite. HTN maybe, but probably not, it feels a little bit of a stretch.
Facially, you are a normie. SMVwise you are above normie due to height and pheno. You can get an asian stacy easily btw. They love dudes like you.

ur hair looks pretty thin ngl bro

they are quit decent, yeah.
They are actually quit long. the flaw in it, is mainly that they are tilted downwards quit alot to much, and maybe higher set starting point as well.
Check this morph:

You just need to lose weight and get a like a ml of filler to get your zygos to look like that.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Entschuldigung, SLA and 1 other person
Check this morph:

View attachment 1507573

You just need to lose weight and get a like a ml of filler to get your zygos to look like that.
I think I can only do fillers on Zygos, if I combo it with jaw (width mostly) fillers.
Because my jaw width is already less wide than my zygos. While for good proportions, jaw width = equal zygos width (roughly). If I get wider zygos width, my jaw will only like more failo/flaw as it does already. Is my opinion/boservation.

Also. my eyes width is a little bit not wide enough. If, when i add; more width to there zygos. my eyes width will appear asif even smaller, and I will look ipd-cel, a bit I think. Also facial 1/5 will I think, will get out of wack, when i widden my zygos to much.

I don't feel much for adding to zygos.

Adding for jaw, I think will ascend me the most.
If my jaw width = alligned with zygos width. I think i would get a decent looks boost

In that pic. temples recessions quit a bit, and high set hairline. I have naturally high-ish set hairline, and in that pic it was crawling back a bit more. I think thare I was like NW2+ orso ranges.
Yeah I'd say around NW2 now that I look at the density on top, but it's not really noticeable. How is it going with fin+minox?

Yeah I'd say around NW2 now that I look at the density on top, but it's not really noticeable. How is it going with fin+minox?
I managed to stop losing hair. and ragained a small tiny bit, I think.
I will add RU898687987 to the mix as soon as UK customs stops cucking me, but blocking my packages.

UK customs is brutals. They are at this moment holding my RU83456743456 and also my melanotan 2 nose-spray that I ordered. They just made my melanotan 2 dissapear :rage::rage:. I'm afraid the same will happen with my RU85456788.
Freaking 100 USD down the drain :rage::rage:.

They are cucking me hard. Because RU83456743456 and melanotan 2 nose-spray. Not safe for health blababla reasons.

But i can get that stupid much heavier Cojona-Vaccine for free (state payed); without an appointment.
Faggot government laws. :rage::rage:

yeah, I though so too

Yeah, I'm fighting the norwood reaper.
I regained a little bit of ground in the past period on fina + minox. my hairline was a little bit worse in past, about 2 years ago it was a bit worse.

I improved a bit?
I thought I was still kinda the same, as last year and so. I had longer hair than.
View attachment 1507190 View attachment 1507193

And also, thanks.
yeah. I stick with short sides, and on top a bit longer hair. That's probabbly best for hidding my flaws.
Soooo much better now. Curtains only work completely clean shaven. Otherwise it looks like one is trying to look like a cringy 19 year old while having an old face.
Do you wanna see the horror, of me without facial hair??? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I had to battle hard, to get this limited amount of facial hair. It's best I could get with minox and deluted peppermint oil.

I think so to. luckily on a couple of weeks it will be longer. And than I will just let them re-do muh sides shortening
Holy shit amazing improvement. Covered the balding and the subhuman jaw. Great job bro.

Also I admire how you have no wrinkles. I am 18 and I am getting two deep forehead wrinkles.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and eduardkoopman
Looks good Mr.Koopman. I'd probably go a tad longer on top but overall I think those are your best pics. Gives me hope that I can keep fringemaxing when I'm in my 30's and could still look good :love:.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
I'd probably go a tad longer on top
#metoo.

This is the pic, I showed muh barber as example of what I wanted.
I think in about 3 weeks time I can test it, By just letting muh sides be cut short, and leave on top the length I will have in 3-4 weeks time.

1464198499-peaky.jpg

but overall I think those are your best pics.
thanks.
Gives me hope that I can keep fringemaxing when I'm in my 30's and could still look good :love:.
lets hope you still look good and young, in your 30's and 40's.

Soooo much better now. Curtains only work completely clean shaven. Otherwise it looks like one is trying to look like a cringy 19 year old while having an old face.
LOL. Trying to tiktok curtains maxx, like a teenager when being almost 40 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.
Happy though, I never have people estimating me 38. usually they think I'm late 20's. But tiktok maxxing as a 29 year old guy is also kinda cringe.

I don't have good enough jaw/lower third. to go clean shaven.
Holy shit amazing improvement. Covered the balding and the subhuman jaw. Great job bro.
Deffo subhuman jawline I have. :(. Jaw is law. Luckily my good eyes erea compensates muh sucky jaw a bit.
Also I admire how you have no wrinkles.
Yeah, limited wrinkels I have. Some sagging. and some base fatloss in face, compared to when younger. But wrinkles. not really much.
When I was your age, This is how I looked at late teens and early 20's :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. I didn't have wrinkles than, I think. Kinda the same still, skin quality wise. It's strnage, because I did ZERO skincare till my mid 30's. Now I'm giga high effort in skincare though, and need to be for skin not to get fucked up..
I was defoo leaner there. I need mucles. and I need to lean down more. Lean = life. Fuck being above 15% bf as I am now. being above 15% bodyfat is disgusting, as a guy.

Q4
Q3

I am 18 and I am getting two deep forehead wrinkles.
sounds early to me. maybe your genes for skin aging are in base not so good. So I guess, you better can adopt a good skincare routine, and beig more high effort than average normie guys.

DAng bro you are 38 years old? I thought you where like 24-25 years old. You aged goodly.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman