Rate muh new hairstyle

Just grow longer beard it will ascend u
not sure if I can. I have kinda shit facial hair genetics.
All I have, with help and effort of stuff: like peppemint oil, some minoxidill, and a few times face hair dye.

Check this morph:
2709921_1643143741151.png

This is unironically achievable. Like 75 % of it. Mostly non-invasive shit. Not saying you should get surgery. But people might look at you and think you are just a normie but when I morphed you, I realized you have potential to be more than that.
I think, below morph, is more achieveable-ish. maybe 75% achieveable also

*I need longer hair for that.
*I need to stop my bulking bloath, that I have now, and aim to become lean 12% bodyfat or whatever when i look lean in face. bloth from bulding, is such a looksmin always.
* And i need something to make the jaw look wider, which could be fillers maybe. but probably fillers alsone can't get this. So that one is than unacheiveable with plastic surgery

Brushed2

Bruh he needs short sides, his temples are way too wide for his lower third and longer sides will only exaggerate that.

Looks way better now than he does in the pics with long hair he posted above.
short sides now.

2833690_3.jpg

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
I think, below morph, is more achieveable-ish. maybe 75% achieveable also

*I need longer hair for that.
*I need to stop my bulking bloath, that I have now, and aim to become lean 12% bodyfat or whatever when i look lean in face. bloth from bulding, is such a looksmin always.
* And i need something to make the jaw look wider, which could be fillers maybe. but probably fillers alsone can't get this. So that one is than unacheiveable with plastic surgery

View attachment 1551905
definitely above morph is not good haha...lower is much much better...do you know what surgery fixes yr lips , i will have commisuroplasty, but i have the same as you, lips plane slightly to the left, downturned, and not simetrical.....could commisuroplasty solve asimetries too, or do we need another type of surgery?

I need a facial hair. That I know for sure.
Yeah but needs to be shorter. With all of it focused on your chin it makes your face look long, can you grow cheek stubble?

definitely above morph is not good haha...lower is much much better...do you know what surgery fixes yr lips , i will have commisuroplasty, but i have the same as you, lips plane slightly to the left, downturned, and not simetrical.....could commisuroplasty solve asimetries too, or do we need another type of surgery?
My lips, mouth wees is a mess due to a dog attack when I was like 3 orso. So it's almost of scar tissue and sowed back together stuff there. I dunno if they can make it better now, as what it is. I could maybe ask and try. Need to pony up 2000 euro plus probably for it.

Yeah but needs to be shorter. With all of it focused on your chin it makes your face look long, can you grow cheek stubble?
Sadly I can't grow cheek hair stubble much, it's limited on the whole side. I tried but failed. Used minox. And dermaroller.

I can try to cut the chin as short as possible. Without compromise of chin width perception.
Because I have a weak pointy recessed chin.

• So Sad
Reactions: Patient A
This is me without face hair.

I think my face looks long, because it is long. Or lacks width.
And long midface.
That is imo, the MAIN reason my face looks longish.

All the softmaxxing stuff, don't solve that.
But can manage maybe a little bit, to make it less noticeable.

This is me without face hair.
You look like a low T work peon

can probably LTR a 30 year old becky tbh

Smile dude :feelspanties: you don't want a flat sperg face :ogre:

Smile dude :feelspanties: you don't want a flat sperg face :ogre:
I don't smile, because this is for aspie pal analysis purposes. Because for analysis here, I need to show face in it's bare truth. So people can see the ratios and so on.

It's not like I use these pics for muh social media, or dating apps.
There I will use NT looking pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18436
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A and eduardkoopman