life ends*

You look nice, too bad you're Mexican

looks good
ngl I saw your picture and remembered lachowski

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and Deleted member 22126
Very good eye area bad lower third

whats your age rn

I took this picture on the beach when I was traveling I was tanned getting worse
I just assumed you're Mexican since no self-respecting European would wear that God-awful attire. Work on that!

Very good eye area bad lower third
this was before i had braces and i was only 1.79 from 17 to 21 i grew to 1.88 cm my face has changed a lot i was pretty girl face at that time i was called gay a lot at school by my face afterwards from the age of 21 it has changed a lot it has become more robust I have a photo of a 22 year old showing how the width of my jaw has increased and in my opinion forward growth is normal only my ramus is bad but I don't think you need to be perfect in everything I think my harmony is very good.

23 here looks how my jaw width changed

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
I just assumed you're Mexican since no self-respecting European would wear that God-awful attire. Work on that!
Brazilian, bruh I was 17 that shit was commuum at this time here 9 years ago damn i`m old

this was before i had braces and i was only 1.79 from 17 to 21 i grew to 1.88 cm my face has changed a lot i was pretty girl face at that time i was called gay a lot at school by my face afterwards from the age of 21 it has changed a lot it has become more robust I have a photo of a 22 year old showing how the width of my jaw has increased and in my opinion forward growth is normal only my ramus is bad but I don't think you need to be perfect in everything I think my harmony is very good.

View attachment 1934033 23 here looks how my jaw width changed
Holy shit how did u grow that much

what happend

Im 17 too and 179 if i grow that much ill he so happy

Holy shit how did u grow that much
I lost a girl I liked to a tall guy, I used to do stretching exercises every day and I started swimming and eating right and I have generalized anxiety disorder that got strong at that time I chewed a lot of bottle caps I broke two teeth doing this and the device changed a lot my mouth and well my father is 1.80 and my brother is 1.90 cm it can be genetic too.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23467 and Deleted member 22126
Fuark ngl you descended bro. You looked damn good here.
Aged like shit hehe my hope is improve getting lean life is ok for me if I reach HTN I`m simple bruh just want paz in life and a decent girl i`m too old

View attachment 1934033 23 here looks how my jaw width changed
went from mexican to arab

• +1
Reactions: MatheusCqb
brutal... you looked really good, legit slayer looks, try to achieve this if possible

• +1
@Pakicel check this out, he was a htn even pushing chadlite when he was younger

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851, MatheusCqb and AscensionMan98
Aged like shit hehe my hope is improve getting lean life is ok for me if I reach HTN I`m simple bruh just want paz in life and a decent girl i`m too old
You need to anti age max, and get the jb appeal back. A few years is possible. 20 looking is prime age for jb appeal

• Love it