Rate my 6'5 brother

@we_chillingfosho I mogged chorschanbe even when i was 15, that guy isnt special either
I like your style of trolling but my brother would just tower over and play around with you. He's proper strong even for me

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
If he gets the right glow up , then why not
I'm somewhere in the chadlite level and with a bit of work I can easily become chad. I probably am a chad all things considered. So if he has a better base than me then yep. We looking at a gigachad slayer. God damn I'm happy for my genes

Snip
My body when i was 15 and completely natty not even supplements, his body is complete trash the only halo he has is height.
Cope he has a good physique for a 6’5 16 year old, most 16 ur olds built like shit TikTok fitness influencers aren’t avg irl

I like your style of trolling but my brother would just tower over and play around with you. He's proper strong even for me
Tower over:ROFLMAO: i would suplex your brother into the ground with his gay face and if you looked at me in any bad way in real life you would get same shit

Chorschanbe is a cuck next to me, your brother is even beyond shit.

You better have him playing ball with his build, his smv+being an athlete = unmoggable

You better have him playing ball with his build, his smv+being an athlete = unmoggable
He has a massive frame. Way bigger than mine. He plays sports everyday, mostly basketball. So yeah we will see. He currently finishing up the last two years of high-school

Cope he has a good physique for a 6’5 16 year old, most 16 ur olds built like shit TikTok fitness influencers aren’t avg irl
Snip
This is me when i was 15 years old nigga

His brother halo is only his height he has no good physqiue.

Last edited:
View attachment 1558189

Me when I was 16 before training or anything. Natural physique. You might be leaner but I just naturally have way more muscle

Attachments

• Img 10.jpg
    Img 10.jpg
    744.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BearBoy
View attachment 1558189

Don’t compare ur physique to his u are 5’8 with an 18 inch bideltoid and even then u don’t look more jacked than his 6 5 brother

Much easier for manlets w 16inch bideltoid a to look full and muscular than over 6ft 20inch bideltoid dudes

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Me when I was 16 before training or anything. Natural physique. You might be leaner but I just naturally have way more muscle
You dont have way more muscle than me nigga you just have fat and a bit muscle

Don’t compare ur physique to his u are 5’8 with an 18 inch bideltoid and even then u don’t look more jacked than his 6 5 brother
Keep coping faggot show me the muscles then:ROFLMAO: i was 5 9 there and my bideltoid mogged him still.

• JFL
Me and my brother goin into a bar and I bet we pullin every chick in there lmaooooo

• +1
Talking about naturally i only trained 3 months for that physqiue when i was 15.

Now i havent trained 2 years my height is 6 0, my armspan is 6 3 and i mog everyone on this forum without any working out.

Me and my brother goin into a bar and I bet we pullin every chick in there lmaooooo
Lmfaooo fax I thought this is supposed to be an impaartial looksmaxxing forum and here we have 5’8 manlets with 16 inch bideltoids coping that u guys are normies:feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
You even have smaller bone structure than me there when i was 15, imagine me now at my age 19 i mog you to death bro

:ROFLMAO:
Lmfaooo fax I thought this is supposed to be an impaartial looksmaxxing forum and here we have 5’8 manlets with 16 inch bideltoids coping that u guys are normies:feelskek::feelskek:
What bideltoid nigga? im 6 0 and have 6 3 armspan now, i mog your bideltoids to death.

Bitchass niggas crying about some bideltoads, with your 6 inch wrist sizes

• JFL
Talking about naturally i only trained 3 months for that physqiue when i was 15.

Now i havent trained 2 years my height is 6 0, my armspan is 6 3 and i mog everyone on this forum without any working out.
Now that ur taller ur physique don’t look nearly as full, and if ur is then just admit that ur physique at 5 9 isn’t anything speical

Now that ur taller ur physique don’t look nearly as full, and if ur is then just admit that ur physique at 5 9 isn’t anything speical
I had a friend who did bodybuilding he was 2 years older than me and 6 4 tall, he told me that my back was bigger than his and he was bodybuilding for 2 years.

Big bone structure and long bones together mog any physqiue out there.

You even have smaller bone structure than me there when i was 15, imagine me now at my age 19 i mog you to death bro

:ROFLMAO:

What bideltoid nigga? im 6 0 and have 6 3 armspan now, i mog your bideltoids to death.

Bitchass niggas crying about some bideltoads, with your 6 inch wrist sizes
How can I have smaller bones when I am 6 inches taller? That would mean bigger bones hahaha

I had a friend who did bodybuilding he was 2 years older than me and 6 4 tall, he told me that my back was bigger than his and he was bodybuilding for 2 years.

Big bone structure and long bones together mog any physqiue out there.
"Big bone structure and long bones" you just answered your own question bro. I mog you

Well i got a growth spurt on my arms, shoulders at age 17:ROFLMAO:

So i wasnt that long boned at age 15 but my muscles are insane big as you can see there, and my back is also very big.

But i know one thing for sure my frame is insane now, havent even trained for 2 years yet my body is wide as fuck with muscles and bodyhair.

I meant thin bones, anyways 1 punch and your 6 inches taller body would break. Longer bones wont help your durability.

Stop coping your long bones wont save your shit muscle genetics, also your frame looks small on that picture
U a heightmaxxingcel as well?

• +1
"Big bone structure and long bones" you just answered your own question bro. I mog you
Yxcycasd

"I mog you" what are you the next @MakinItHappenReturn coper curry?

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and ROTTING
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and BearBoy
nah this is no way htn, looks at least 5-5.25, side and 3/4 looks very good, frontal gets fucked from shadows a bit I think

He is fucking high tier normie and that's only to Indian birds.

He is a very standard looking dude with facial averageness and style lol a bit of camera charisma and you inexperienced kids are fooled

You are fooled by the side profile. Look at this..

B954eeebf8f26dfa7ac11666334236ef

Are we being serious now?

Lips? 404
Palate? 404
Maxilla? 404
Nose? 911 looks like a criminal

• +1
U a heightmaxxingcel as well?
Not really but the only thing i would need is height to reach 6 3. Since my armspan is 6 3 and torso seems to be very big and wide.

Only LL would help me though

Nigga :LOL: check his palate and maxilla

The moment someone black and white's their video/photo you know they are frading.

View attachment 1558223
You can't win this one mane. Youngin mogs me and even I accept that. He's also 16, dudes gonna develop. Also stop taking screenshots in middle of video :lul::lul::lul:. @StrangerDanger @TeenAscender @astatine

Attachments

• Img_20220222222308.jpg
    Img_20220222222308.jpg
    268.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220222.jpg
    Screenshot_20220222.jpg
    534.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    213.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger

He is a very standard looking dude with facial averageness and style lol a bit of camera charisma and you inexperienced kids are fooled

View attachment 1558227

Lips? 404
Palate? 404
Maxilla? 404
Cope u get mogged to oblivion Irl

Seethe for the 6’5 16 ur old Arab Prince u dream of being

He’s like Chico where his appeal doesn’t come from being 8psl but from having good harmony

Not to mention he is 6 fucking 5

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 16641, johncruz12345 and 2 others

He’s like Chico where his appeal doesn’t come from being 8psl but from having good harmony

I was about to say this. Dude has insane harmony, looks like an Arab chico.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efes and TeenAscender

He's fucking mediocre af.

Standard looking bud-bud in the west LMAO at you thinking otherwise.

Utterly clueless.

Only average Indian foids would ever look in his direction AT BEST. I know what the market is in the UK

Low tier white Becky would take on his advances if he was NT and ugly girls if he wasn't NT

Jackshit appeal. Remove the black and white filter wtf is that there for? :ROFLMAO:

You spstic dumb dipsit Zoomers

• JFL
Reactions: IdeserveJannnah, oldcelloser, TeenAscender and 1 other person

Utterly clueless.

Only average Indian foids would ever look in his direction AT BEST. I know what the market is in the UK

Low tier white Becky would take on his advances if he was NT and ugly girls if he wasn't NT

Jackshit appeal. Remove the black and white filter wtf is that there for? :ROFLMAO:

Pajeet gets mogged by my genes :lul:

View attachment 1558227

Lips? 404
Palate? 404
Maxilla? 404
Meh maybe, all pics and vids posted so far have been shit quality anyways. I judged mainly by getting HTN mostly in here and this guy being better than me face wise

htn. Bad eye area as is case with most arabs

Put our beef to one side. Does his bone-structure from the front look good in your eyes?

I am astonished that you have pointed out his eye-area as being his handicap as for me it is probably his biggest appeal, at least in this frauded black and white shit/

2761068 b954eeebf8f26dfa7ac11666334236ef

Meh maybe, all pics and vids posted so far have been shit quality anyways
Bro.......:lul: 6'5 pretty boy arab chico with solid physique. It's finished. It's over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3946
Bro.......:lul: 6'5 pretty boy arab chico with solid physique. It's finished. It's over
Psl is just face, otherwise overall there's no way this guy is at HTN SMV rating, he's prolly almost at Chad

Solid physique for 16 year old too. What yall think. Considering his tall frame and how hard it is to build muscle. @StrangerDanger @volcelfatcel @Korea @Birdcell @ForeverRecession @Sorken @TeenAscender @UglyGod360

I unblocked you to say this.

If your brother was actually above-average, he wouldn't need to put his photos through a fucking black and white filter on his smartphone

Do you actually want him rated? And did he approve to having his mug plastered all over a board coveted by doom and gloomers scattered all across the world?

• JFL

There are a bunch of Indian dudes who make thirst traps on tiktok who are no where near his harmony and height and still get appeal to tiktok girls
Utterly clueless.

Lmfao if only Indian fooids look at him that means it never even began for u

And I know the dating market in the US, we have way better foods than the outskirts of London lmfao

Why are u insulting his coloring ur coloring is literally worse than his 😭😭
It’s over for u my friend u are like 30

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
There are a bunch of Indian dudes who make thirst traps on tiktok who are no where near his harmony and height and still get appeal to tiktok girls

And I know the dating market in the US, we have way better foods than the outskirts of London lmfao

He didnt insult his coloring he is talking about the black and white filter.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn

If your brother was actually above-average, he wouldn't need to put his photos through a fucking black and white filter on his smartphone

Do you actually want him rated? And did he approve to having his mug plastered all over a board coveted by doom and gloomers scattered all across the world?
He mogs you period. Now put me back on ignore punk.

It never began for pajeet.

He has no colouring. He put his photos into black and white lol. What kinda dumb statement is this?

Increase your reading comprehension skill and then may be we can have a conversation.

You have this intense Jealousy of my genes. You can't believe you are staring at two tall ethnic gigachads. It's forcing your brain to look for a way out

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell and TeenAscender
You didnt answer my question nigga why is your ulna short answer
ulna varies by race mostly correlative with which races have long limbs for their height

Black and Indian ppl tend to have long limbs so ulna to height tends to overestimate

For white ppl it’s just about right as ulna studies were based on white ppl

For East Asian ppl ulna to height underestimates cuz Asians have short limbs and longer torsos

• +1
He has no colouring. He put his photos into black and white lol. What kinda dumb statement is this?

Increase your reading comprehension skill and then may be we can have a conversation.
Even if u get LL u will be 32 by the time ur back from ur hospital bed

ulna varies by race mostly correlative with which races have long limbs for their height

Black and Indian ppl tend to have long limbs so ulna to height tends to overestimate

For white ppl it’s just about right as ulna studies were based on white ppl

For East Asian ppl ulna to height underestimates cuz Asians have short limbs and longer torsos
Yeah but he is 6 6 yet his bideltoid looks small to me, and his arms also look small.

Pretty sure someone who is 6 6 would at least have 31cm ulna length which is long and noticeable.

He didnt insult his coloring he is talking about the black and white filter.

Masculine objectivity. Respect it.

This is why high IQ geezas and low IQ geezas get on. Both objective.

High IQ is interested in the truth and low IQ can't work in abstract so fail at deluding themselves.

My nigga :what:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BearBoy and TeenAscender