Rate my 6'5 brother

Yeah but he is 6 6 yet his bideltoid looks small to me, and his arms also look small.

Pretty sure someone who is 6 6 would at least have 31cm ulna length which is long and noticeable.
Hey man he could be larping I’ve made posts declaring my sus ness too

Cuz it sounds too good to be true, if he and his brother are REALLY 6’5 and 6’6 they are gigachad tier irl

• Woah
Reactions: BearBoy
Put our beef to one side. Does his bone-structure from the front look good in your eyes?

I am astonished that you have pointed out his eye-area as being his handicap as for me it is probably his biggest appeal, at least in this frauded black and white shit/

View attachment 1558241
just lol what beef nigga. Idrc what you post its more just funny banter if anything.
I guess my staandards are more ruthless but his face doesn't particularly look impressive at all to me, especially eye area. Disgusting amount of uee, curved eyelids, high set brows, and at times one of his pupils seems lazy. I wonder if @Pakicel agrees

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 16346, Deleted member 3946 and 1 other person
ulna varies by race mostly correlative with which races have long limbs for their height

Black and Indian ppl tend to have long limbs so ulna to height tends to overestimate

For white ppl it’s just about right as ulna studies were based on white ppl

For East Asian ppl ulna to height underestimates cuz Asians have short limbs and longer torsos
Which moggs long torso or limbs ?

Hey man he could be larping I’ve made posts declaring my sus ness too

Cuz it sounds too good to be true, if he and his brother are REALLY 6’5 and 6’6 they are gigachad tier irl
You heard the truth here folks, this man has accepted that if I'm telling the truth....and I am. We are bloody gigachads. Thanks my guy for honesty

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
just lol what beef nigga. Idrc what you post its more just funny banter if anything.
I guess my staandards are more ruthless but his face doesn't particularly look impressive at all to me, especially eye area. Disgusting amount of uee, curved eyelids, high set brows, and at times one of his pupils seems lazy. I wonder if @Pakicel agrees

I agree, only I just never would have said it was his eye-area that brought him down to average.

I would have said it was other shit.

Also why would you make a black and white video if you were naturally good looking? Makes no sense.

Which moggs long torso or limbs ?
Long limbs mogs but it really doesn’t matter what matters is height period from a combo of long limbs and torso

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
Long limbs mogs but it really doesn’t matter what matters is height period from a combo of long limbs and torso
Which do I have ? I'm skinny tbh but this is ideal for what I'm doing (boxing) and what height would you estimate me ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220129-191218~2.png
    Screenshot_20220129-191218~2.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
I agree, only I just never would have said it was his eye-area that brought him down to average.

I would have said it was other shit.

Also why would you make a black and white video if you were naturally good looking? Makes no sense.
Not being very objective here by calling him a normie are we :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:. You just can't believe how good looking we are

• +1
Lmfaooo fax I thought this is supposed to be an impaartial looksmaxxing forum and here we have 5’8 manlets with 16 inch bideltoids coping that u guys are normies:feelskek::feelskek:
Brothers chadlite at the very least but defo a chad for his age range, this forum is out of touch “Muh eye area” like shut the fuck up lmfao.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: House Lannister, johncruz12345, Birdcell and 2 others
Which do I have ? I'm skinny tbh but this is ideal for what I'm doing (boxing) and what height would you estimate me ?
U look below avg height with avg-long limbs

I estimate u as short cuz compared to the door u look short

• +1
Brothers chadlite at the very least but defo a chad for his age range, this forum is out of touch “Muh eye area” like shut the fuck up lmfao.
@MakinItHappenReturn :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

U look below avg height with avg-long limbs

I estimate u as short cuz compared to the door u look short
Yeah probably because of the distance , IRL last time I measured I was 179cm barefoot . Ok nonthless thx :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, SubhumanCurrycel and TeenAscender
Yeah probably because of the distance , IRL last time I measured I was 179cm barefoot . Ok nonthless thx :feelsokman:
U have a good build for kickboxing

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Birdcell

I can't believe this Ukrainian Soviet nigga thinks he's Bruce Lee. Mum tried saving money by buying him extra large in advance assuming he'd grow JFL​

2761129 56970f31aab94addb087e4483f4626ce

• JFL
Reactions: Birdcell and SubhumanCurrycel
@MakinItHappenReturn :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Your bro is Chadlite sex-appeal because of height halo after seeing this

2761116 Img 20220222222308

But his face is mid to high tier normie because of uninspiring eye-area and very mediocre bone-mass/

97125d6e9fce8baa594b651791fff3a6

Don't make me post these you fucking subhuman shitskin hindu Buddhist
+ I mogg you by whole 3 inches :ogre:
Screenshot 20211226 1809223

Attachments

• 2751773_the30yearoldpajeet.png
    2751773_the30yearoldpajeet.png
    246.2 KB · Views: 0
  • imgonline-com-ua-2to1-iyKWAxrwbd.jpg
    imgonline-com-ua-2to1-iyKWAxrwbd.jpg
    819 KB · Views: 0
  • 2730628_1644255686810.png
    2730628_1644255686810.png
    436 KB · Views: 0

Attachments

• Img_20220222222308.jpg
    Img_20220222222308.jpg
    268.9 KB · Views: 0
  • VID_80840913_110801_424.mp4
    430.1 KB
  • 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    213.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220222.jpg
    Screenshot_20220222.jpg
    534.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Ravi Chadapreet is 5’8 jfl

• JFL
He would make you the most invisible man on this planet , even your whore mother would cuck your father and jump on his youngcel dick , stop the cope and go pray to Vishnu
Its okay bro @MakinItHappenReturn this is normal. He can't believe we both are this tall and good looking. He's trying to find a way out but he has to look reality in the face and accept it

• +1
He's probably smaller than that , since he lies in every single post
My estimation is 5'6 which would make me a foot taller.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender and Birdcell
Its okay bro @MakinItHappenReturn this is normal. He can't believe we both are this tall and good looking. He's trying to find a way out but he has to look reality in the face and accept it
Are you paki guys ?

His face is below average. Slightly above average SMVwise due to height.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
His face is below average. Slightly above average SMVwise due to height.
Below average. :lul:. Nothing average about my 16 year old bro. Take a look at the average 16 year old in the west.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220222.jpg
    Screenshot_20220222.jpg
    534.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    213.4 KB · Views: 0
  • VID_80840913_110801_424.mp4
    430.1 KB
  • Img_20220222222308.jpg
    Img_20220222222308.jpg
    268.9 KB · Views: 0
He's my younger brother and even I admit hes better looking than me. He also gets more girls which is crazy to think about. Psl rating boys? @StrangerDanger @volcelfatcel @Preston @subhuman incel @SubhumanCurrycel @Salludon @Korea @bwrauycnee @TeenAscender @Kroker @ForeverRecession @Birdcell @astatine @WontStopNorwooding @EverythingMattersCel @Xangsane @triggered @Xangsane @LooksOverAll @Introvertednarc @RabidRosaries @VicMackey @Ethereal @UglyGod360
@we_chillingfosho

Between HTN and Chadlite just because leaned but trust me he will do maxx 5 matchs a week in France particularly in big cities, it is so over here that u need to butcher ur face to look a catfish yerger tier just to get a beckie for one month in these demonic tools

D1JtU5LU4AAbVKD

Be Chad or kill yourself tbh fucking world

@we_chillingfosho

Between HTN and Chadlite just because leaned but trust me he will do maxx 5 matchs a week in France particularly in big cities, it is so over here that u need to butcher ur face to look a catfish yerger tier just to get a beckie for one month in these demonic tools

View attachment 1558361

Be Chad or kill yourself tbh fucking world
Easily chad everything considered. 16 years old so will develop further

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
Easily chad everything considered. 16 years old so will develop further
Dude Chad is this level, u really think he equalize them without surgeries?

2750499 1645117567549 1

2753052 AA601D97 3322 41D6 89F2 5B4D67873E6E

Screenshot 20220222 011221 cominstagramandroid edit 21710429657623

Consider this type of dude show up 2 3 times in the average leaned girl daily hundred of DMS with all these fucking social medias and dating site circles of possibilities, it is so fucking over to compete with them

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and MakinItHappenReturn
  • +1
Yeah over for you maybe. But we talking about two brother chads here.
Dude with with hundred of matches and girl first message me I am still ghosted if I don't react fast enough or if she find better, I am not top 0,1 % like Michael Yerger too that s a fact

16 year old 6'5 chad with insane chico like harmony. Proud brother and thankful for good genes

Calm down G, his face is nomore impressive than yours.

Your're both normies

Only difference is he's 6'5 and you're 5'11

• +1
Dude with with hundred of matches and girl first message me I am still ghosted if I don't react fast enough or if she find better, I am not top 0,1 % like Michael Yerger too that s a fact
don't bother explaining to this guy tbh. just smile and nod

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Mrinfinityx and MakinItHappenReturn
People throw the term Chad lite round too easily.

It's fucking stupid af
I consider his height in the equation too, but just give it a look and u know who is the Chad just in one second

2761196 Img 20220222222308

Screenshot 20220222 011221 cominstagramandroid edit 21710429657623

don't bother explaining to this guy tbh. just smile and nod

SMV in night club would be kinda high but to rate him above HTN here would be silly. It's basically because Pajeet families REALLY value height and I am talking REALLY

2761116 Img 20220222222308

In some settings he could be said to have a Chadlite's SMV, but really it totally depends on the environment and WHO is there.

If he's surrounded by normies and high tier normies then he'll win the attention because of his height, otherwise he'd be as invisible as the next man. He's ethnic, average bones, bug eyes. Make the man my height and 5'8 and he'd be fucked. That's how you know the face isn't all that.

• +1
I consider his height in the equation too, but just give it a look and u know who is the Chad just in one second

View attachment 1558461
View attachment 1558468

Yeh but bro even if the bottom mogs him to living shit, remember he is using a regular digital camera or even an iphone front camera vs a professionally taken photoshop which is possibly also edited by a team of editors.

Either way he mogs. I'm just saying it's exacerbated

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16958 and Mrinfinityx
All that matters is that he mogs that faggot @MakinItHappenReturn and that he definitely does

Yeh but bro even if the bottom mogs him to living shit, remember he is using a regular digital camera or even an iphone front camera vs a professionally taken photoshop which is possibly also edited by a team of editors.

Eye Area is literally incel tier tbh

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn

This dude envies my genes but even he told the truth. Let's compare a professionally photographed picture that's edited to an Android picture. Also a full grown man to a 16 year old who is still developing.

yeah people here really don’t take into account how edited models’ photos are along with make-up and shit.

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx and MakinItHappenReturn
Eye Area is literally incel tier tbh

Agreed.

I don't know why WeChillin keeps confusing SMV for facial aesthetics though lol

Being 6'5 is the equivalent of having big ass and big titties.

It's like a low tier normie girl with loads of foundation on to hide her slight unattractiveness so you'll focus on the body more.

Tall + wide frame is exactly wht a 4/10 man needs to compensate him. He is rounded up 5/10 facially. May be 5.5.

Can't tell from pics tbh. Nor a black and white filtered video. The fact he's filtering his shit should tell you something though

• +1