Rate my 6'5 brother

yeah people here really don’t take into account how edited models’ photos are along with make-up and shit.

I mean he still mogs with or without that. It's plain to see.

It's like a female model that wears makeup, you can tell the good looking girls that wear makeup from the average girls that wear makeup. It's just obvious if you look properly, but yeah.

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx and Deleted member 16958
Looks mediocre as makinithappen said HOWEVER if hes not considered indian by women he has god tier smv. I mean ive seen the white version of this guy with infinite smv but like, theyre white lol. I dont know if brown people can afford the same failos

He's good good but he doesn't appeal as much as jocks his height, he has some niche thing going on

Just imagining him white he places perfect as tiktok famous lmao but i dont know and who cares

I mean he still mogs with or without that. It's plain to see.

It's like a female model that wears makeup, you can tell the good looking girls that wear makeup from the average girls that wear makeup. It's just obvious if you look properly, but yeah.
Imagine looking like this in a fucking average candid shot, there is a reason he is s famous model in NYC

Screenshot 20220223 013728 cominstagramandroid edit 5643663407992

Exotic Alain Delon tier

• Woah
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
Cope u get mogged to oblivion Irl

Seethe for the 6’5 16 ur old Arab Prince u dream of being

He’s like Chico where his appeal doesn’t come from being 8psl but from having good harmony

Not to mention he is 6 fucking 5
Chico has way better facial harmony than this guy and hes white. Those 2 factors alone are like extremely important. I think he does good because he has nice hair and skin. He could be too dark

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and johncruz12345
Imagine looking like this in a fucking average candid shot, there is a reason he is s famous model in NYC

View attachment 1558487

Exotic Alain Delon tier

Yeh tht's perfection.

No dibs on knowing if it was an iPhone camera or pro canon digital or something that took that though yeah?

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
Looks mediocre as makinithappen said HOWEVER if hes not considered indian by women he has god tier smv. I mean ive seen the white version of this guy with infinite smv but like, theyre white lol. I dont know if brown people can afford the same failos

Even Indian's that height that are average faced have high SMV.

This Indian shit is exacerbated by the psl / incel community.

Looool. Did you not see this cunt's pics when I doxxed him? He mogs your bro effortlessly.

Why do you think normie + 6'2+ height = Chadlite? I'm so confused.

Even Indian's that height that are average faced have high SMV.

This Indian shit is exacerbated by the psl / incel community.
We not indian bro. :lul::lul::lul:. Indians are below Arabs in terms of getting girls. Women will accept an arab ethnic but not an indian

Nope. I literally have nothing to be jealous over. Couldn't carae less for being 6'5 than current height either :Comfy:

In fairness you don't look 6'2 as you claim

Wht are you? 5'11?

We not indian bro. :lul::lul::lul:. Indians are below Arabs in terms of getting girls. Women will accept an arab ethnic but not an indian

What re you? Paki? You don't seem Arab to me. You pass as it, but seem Paki or Punjabi like me. Ok well fair enough.

Your view of girls not favouring Indians is heavily skewed by Incel TV and all this shit btw. If the man looks good they don't give a shit. It's just harder to look good when your colouring is Indian. Also your colouring seems pretty ethnic to me. I mean if he or you had good colouring, why would you add black and white filters etc and all this? Makes no sense.

Dude he looks so boring to a chick. Cmon now man.

445d03b7b8e4d1a73d95ddb735b03ea7

I get why you are doing this actually. You want us to all say you mog him so you feel better about yourself lmao

Dude he looks so boring to a chick. Cmon now man.

View attachment 1558515

I get why you are doing this actually. You want us to all say you mog him so you feel better about yourself lmao
Nah he actually mogs me and he's fuckin 16 turning 17 soon. He has greenish eyes like me and is catching up in height extremely fast.

He needs a more masculine and slightly longer nose. Rhino.

And needs infra orbital implants to make those eyes deeper set, because the bugs are creeping any girl out

Then may be he might have something

Nah he actually mogs me and he's fuckin 16 turning 17 soon. He has greenish eyes like me and is catching up in height extremely fast.

Lol how many dudes have said his eye-area is incel 3/10 tier lol?

@ForeverRecession called it from the video. I couldn't see it then. Eye-area is legit bad.

Does he not work out? Wht the fuck is this shit?

3d055f9bed442b00ad340f475e29ee11

I know he's 16 but this is dorky

All irrelevant. Watch this and you'll know why.

That's all mane. After seeing this picture my bro mogs everything. He's taller arab chico with almost every perfect facial feature and he's still developing and getting taller. Future gigachad slayer and proud brother

• JFL
@we_chillingfosho

2e11811e0e9939911d67c8cf0be7901f

C514db0cbafda1dca52b2a26718b7a49

If you photoshopped a normie eye-area onto your bro the guy he would be fine. He has a good base, but his eye-area literally kills his entire face.

just lol what beef nigga. Idrc what you post its more just funny banter if anything.
I guess my staandards are more ruthless but his face doesn't particularly look impressive at all to me, especially eye area. Disgusting amount of uee, curved eyelids, high set brows, and at times one of his pupils seems lazy. I wonder if @Pakicel agrees
@Pakicel says that he looks incel cuz of thr white half of the b&w photo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
What yall think about my brothers professional picture? @StrangerDanger @SubhumanCurrycel @volcelfatcel @TeenAscender @Birdcell

Attachments

• Img_20220223015218.jpg
    Img_20220223015218.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and TeenAscender
That's all mane. After seeing this picture my bro mogs everything. He's taller arab chico with almost every perfect facial feature and he's still developing and getting taller. Future gigachad slayer and proud brother

It's so obvious you want us to say he doesn't look good so you feel good about yourself since he's loved by the family.

It's so obvious you want us to say he doesn't look good so you feel good about yourself since he's loved by the family.
I'm not jealous of my brother. He's extremely successful so far in life and has the most charismatic personality I've ever seen. No wonder girls be going crazy.

101e165cbe290bd897c2b808cd2cad71

Lol @we_chillingfosho if you didn't know what his eyes looked like you would guess Chad.

Tell your bro to go and get the relevant eye surgery.

Just based on face he's like an 75 percentile HTN (of HTNs, he'd be top 25% of them). Eyes hold him back the most.

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
I'm not jealous of my brother. He's extremely successful so far in life and has the most charismatic personality I've ever seen. No wonder girls be going crazy.
Why would he be jealous OP is also a 6’6 gigachad maesthetic Arab prince

• JFL

101e165cbe290bd897c2b808cd2cad71

Cope even tho his eyes aren’t the best he’s still a 6’5 pretty boy mogger with jb appeal

Lol you never leave the house. JBs won't like him becuse of eye-area

What makes a pretty boy pretty, do you know? Good young healthy collagen skin, decent bones, decent facial averageness, good hair and pretty eyes. Pretty eyes is the most critical though. So no, you're wrong and you don't go out lol.

But yeah high key I wouldn’t be posting pics of anyone besides myself here just in case xd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16958
View attachment 1558535

Lol @we_chillingfosho if you didn't know what his eyes looked like you would guess Chad.

Tell your bro to go and get the relevant eye surgery.
My eyes were also big at 15-16. Kinda childlike. They will get slimmer and more robust as the years pass due to testosterone and genetical influence

My eyes were also big at 15-16. Kinda childlike. They will get slimmer and more robust as the years pass due to testosterone and genetical influence

You have better eyes than him, unless these coloured contacts are masking your bugginess.

I even said that. My eyes are more exotic and cat like.

Eyes > Jaw > Midface

3 importances and in that level

Your midface is fucked. His eye-area is fucked.

View attachment 1558536

Lol you never leave the house. JBs won't like him becuse of eye-area
“MUH EYE AREA”
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

YOU ARE A FUCKING ASPIE THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN INSECURE 30 YEAR HERMITS TRY TO COPE
What makes a pretty boy pretty, do you know? Good young healthy collagen skin, decent bones, decent facial averageness, good hair and pretty eyes. Pretty eyes is the most critical though. So no, you're wrong and you don't go out lol.
Dude u have been blinded by PSL man, he is 6’5 good looking end of story u arent

Lemme guess u think u mog this guy too :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

“MUH EYE AREA”

YOU ARE A FUCKING ASPIE THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN INSECURE 30 YEAR HERMITS TRY TO COPE

Dude u have been blinded by PSL man, he is 6’5 good looking end of story u arent

Lemme guess u think u mog this guy too :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I basically sent him a picture of taller arab chico and he is still coping. I mean dang you can't win with this guy

• +1
“MUH EYE AREA”

Nobody has been blinded by psl.

You must be his brother. Hence your name says 'TeenAscender'. Makes sense now.

• JFL