Rate my BEST FLAMINGO pics until now. Pretty Debloated

Bzz

Bzz

Bloat like a Flamingo, sting like a Bee
Banana. Rate me here. I'd say mid htn maybe strong htn.

Attachments

• IMG_20240218_193156.jpg
    IMG_20240218_193156.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240218_193145.jpg
    IMG_20240218_193145.jpg
    231.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240218_193134.jpg
    IMG_20240218_193134.jpg
    286.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240218_193105.jpg
    IMG_20240218_193105.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240218_193058.jpg
    IMG_20240218_193058.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240218_193230.jpg
    IMG_20240218_193230.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240218_193040.jpg
    IMG_20240218_193040.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240218_193032.jpg
    IMG_20240218_193032.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Dalit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Give it a break man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lost_Soul, mogstars, IMOGYOU and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars and Deleted member 51465
@Allornothing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465

It is over, short framecel normie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lost_Soul, kyrre, mogstars and 9 others
At least with your previous terrorist nose you had some masc appeal when lean. Every pic I see of you the more I realise how badly your new nose fits your face. Like a blobfish. Especially with that creepy, gay smile.

Game, set, match I'd say.

• JFL
Reactions: kyrre, brucewayne78, mogstars and 2 others
At least with your previous terrorist nose you had some masc appeal when lean. Every pic I see of you the more I realise how badly your new nose fits your face. Like a blobfish. Especially with that creepy, gay smile.

Game, set, match I'd say.
why did this retard make his nose bigger anyways?

why did this retard make his nose bigger anyways?
It's still swollen nigga. It takes a whole year before it gets to its original size

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing and ConfusedBolivian
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars and HTN_Mentalcel
It's still swollen nigga. It takes a whole year before it gets to its original size
Cope af, you look very weak and small u needed roids bcs ur frame and size is ur biggest failo

no skin form y subhuamn face
Tbh ur not subhuman, tou could be mtn but you look very gross and unhealthy with ur long hair and rusty skin, go hunt eat some natural raw meat and organs and improve ur health bro

Tbh ur not subhuman, tou could be mtn but you look very gross and unhealthy with ur long hair and rusty skin, go hunt eat some natural raw meat and organs and improve ur health bro
Yeah this guy eats McDonald's and claims to be a looksmaxer, then complains about the bloat from McDonald's. Just lol

Yeah this guy eats McDonald's and claims to be a looksmaxer, then complains about the bloat from McDonald's. Just lol
He is ugly dont get me wrong, but he can improve but he just doesnt try

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Some Indians still rate him HTn/chadlite :lul:
He is normie, just plain and simple normie and he gets heightmogged and frame mogged daily, now add up him with his gay contacts and make up and shit he looks like a bottom twink.
Women are repulsed by that and probably think he is gay or some

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
What show was this
It’s called weet ik veel. Translated: Do I know a lot? It’s a Dutch tv show where students go and test their intelligence by answering questions and chande to with a cash prize. Too bad he didn’t make it far or they would have put him in the finals sitting on a chair answering questions against a screenboard haha. Hilarious someone found him

Banana. Rate me here. I'd say mid htn maybe strong htn.
High mtn i seen photo on tv so i know u cant fraud anymore u look so good on tv show ot this fraud shit

It’s called weet ik veel. Translated: Do I know a lot? It’s a Dutch tv show where students go and test their intelligence by answering questions and chande to with a cash prize. Too bad he didn’t make it far or they would have put him in the finals sitting on a chair answering questions against a screenboard haha. Hilarious someone found him
I had 8.2. The winner had 8.8. Is was 3 question close. Also I posted it myself no one found it

• +1
Reactions: Redblue0
I had 8.2. The winner had 8.8. Is was 3 question close. Also I posted it myself no one found it
Too bad, would have been hilarious. But tbh you don’t really look 1.83m/6ft. Those foids are not 6ft. You wear lifts right? I’ve seen your full body pic without shoes. More like 5’9-5’10

mtn mtn mtn mtn mtn

Strong MTN, you stupid fucking nigger you don't have sharp features in your Mid face and your nose bulbous, get some bitches you stupid monkey nigga, my advice just be confident brah you will get any, lame mis cojones du schwuler Hurensohn der BBC lutscht.Strong MTN, you stupid fucking nigger you don't have sharp features in your Mid face and your nose bulbous, get some bitches you stupid monkey nigga, my advice just be confident brah you will get any, lame mis cojones du schwuler Hurensohn der BBC lutscht.Strong MTN, you stupid fucking nigger you don't have sharp features in your Mid face and your nose bulbous, get some bitches you stupid monkey nigga, my advice just be confident brah you will get any, lame mis cojones du schwuler Hurensohn der BBC lutscht.Strong MTN, you stupid fucking nigger you don't have sharp features in your Mid face and your nose bulbous, get some bitches you stupid monkey nigga, my advice just be confident brah you will get any, lame mis cojones du schwuler Hurensohn der BBC lutscht.Strong MTN, you stupid fucking nigger you don't have sharp features in your Mid face and your nose bulbous, get some bitches you stupid monkey nigga, my advice just be confident brah you will get any, lame mis cojones du schwuler Hurensohn der BBC lutscht.Strong MTN, you stupid fucking nigger you don't have sharp features in your Mid face and your nose bulbous, get some bitches you stupid monkey nigga, my advice just be confident brah you will get any, lame mis cojones du schwuler Hurensohn der BBC lutscht.Strong MTN, you stupid fucking nigger you don't have sharp features in your Mid face and your nose bulbous, get some bitches you stupid monkey nigga, my advice just be confident brah you will get any, lame mis cojones du schwuler Hurensohn der BBC lutscht.Strong MTN, you stupid fucking nigger you don't have sharp features in your Mid face and your nose bulbous, get some bitches you stupid monkey nigga, my advice just be confident brah you will get any, lame mis cojones du schwuler Hurensohn der BBC lutscht.Strong MTN, you stupid fucking nigger you don't have sharp features in your Mid face and your nose bulbous, get some bitches you stupid monkey nigga, my advice just be confident brah you will get any, lame mis cojones du schwuler Hurensohn der BBC lutscht.Strong MTN, you stupid fucking nigger you don't have sharp features in your Mid face and your nose bulbous, get some bitches you stupid monkey nigga, my advice just be confident brah you will get any, lame mis cojones du schwuler Hurensohn der BBC lutscht.Strong MTN, you stupid fucking nigger you don't have sharp features in your Mid face and your nose bulbous, get some bitches you stupid monkey nigga, my advice just be confident brah you will get any, lame mis cojones du schwuler Hurensohn der BBC lutscht.Strong MTN, you stupid fucking nigger you don't have sharp features in your Mid face and your nose bulbous, get some bitches you stupid monkey nigga, my advice just be confident brah you will get any, lame mis cojones du schwuler Hurensohn der BBC lutscht.Strong MTN, you stupid fucking nigger you don't have sharp features in your Mid face and your nose bulbous, get some bitches you stupid monkey nigga, my advice just be confident brah you will get any, lame mis cojones du schwuler Hurensohn der BBC lutscht.Strong MTN, you stupid fucking nigger you don't have sharp features in your Mid face and your nose bulbous, get some bitches you stupid monkey nigga, my advice just be confident brah you will get any, lame mis cojones du schwuler Hurensohn der BBC lutscht.Strong MTN, you stupid fucking nigger you don't have sharp features in your Mid face and your nose bulbous, get some bitches you stupid monkey nigga, my advice just be confident brah you will get any, lame mis cojones du schwuler Hurensohn der BBC lutscht.Strong MTN, you stupid fucking nigger you don't have sharp features in your Mid face and your nose bulbous, get some bitches you stupid monkey nigga, my advice just be confident brah you will get any, lame mis cojones du schwuler Hurensohn der BBC lutscht.Strong MTN, you stupid fucking nigger you don't have sharp features in your Mid face and your nose bulbous, get some bitches you stupid monkey nigga, my advice just be confident brah you will get any, lame mis cojones du schwuler Hurensohn der BBC lutscht.Strong MTN, you stupid fucking nigger you don't have sharp features in your Mid face and your nose bulbous, get some bitches you stupid monkey nigga, my advice just be confident brah you will get any, lame mis cojones du schwuler Hurensohn der BBC lutscht.Strong MTN, you stupid fucking nigger you don't have sharp features in your Mid face and your nose bulbous, get some bitches you stupid monkey nigga, my advice just be confident brah you will get any, lame mis cojones du schwuler Hurensohn der BBC lutscht.Strong MTN, you stupid fucking nigger you don't have sharp features in your Mid face and your nose bulbous, get some bitches you stupid monkey nigga, my advice just be confident brah you will get any, lame mis cojones du schwuler Hurensohn der BBC lutscht.Strong MTN, you stupid fucking nigger you don't have sharp features in your Mid face and your nose bulbous, get some bitches you stupid monkey nigga, my advice just be confident brah you will get any, lame mis cojones du schwuler Hurensohn der BBC lutscht.Strong MTN, you stupid fucking nigger you don't have sharp features in your Mid face and your nose bulbous, get some bitches you stupid monkey nigga, my advice just be confident brah you will get any, lame mis cojones du schwuler Hurensohn der BBC lutscht.Strong MTN, you stupid fucking nigger you don't have sharp features in your Mid face and your nose bulbous, get some bitches you stupid monkey nigga, my advice just be confident brah you will get any, lame mis cojones du schwuler Hurensohn der BBC lutscht.Strong MTN, you stupid fucking nigger you don't have sharp features in your Mid face and your nose bulbous, get some bitches you stupid monkey nigga, my advice just be confident brah you will get any, lame mis cojones du schwuler Hurensohn der BBC lutscht.Strong MTN, you stupid fucking nigger you don't have sharp features in your Mid face and your nose bulbous, get some bitches you stupid monkey nigga, my advice just be confident brah you will get any, lame mis cojones du schwuler Hurensohn der BBC lutscht.Strong MTN, you stupid fucking nigger you don't have sharp features in your Mid face and your nose bulbous, get some bitches you stupid monkey nigga, my advice just be confident brah you will get any, lame mis cojones du schwuler Hurensohn der BBC lutscht.Strong MTN, you stupid fucking nigger you don't have sharp features in your Mid face and your nose bulbous, get some bitches you stupid monkey nigga, my advice just be confident brah you will get any, lame mis cojones du schwuler Hurensohn der BBC lutscht.Strong MTN, you stupid fucking nigger you don't have sharp features in your Mid face and your nose bulbous, get some bitches you stupid monkey nigga, my advice just be confident brah you will get any, lame mis cojones du schwuler Hurensohn der BBC lutscht.Strong MTN, you stupid fucking nigger you don't have sharp features in your Mid face and your nose bulbous, get some bitches you stupid monkey nigga, my advice just be confident brah you will get any, lame mis cojones du schwuler Hurensohn der BBC lutscht.Strong MTN, you stupid fucking nigger you don't have sharp features in your Mid face and your nose bulbous, get some bitches you stupid monkey nigga, my advice just be confident brah you will get any, lame mis cojones du schwuler Hurensohn der BBC lutscht.Strong MTN, you stupid fucking nigger you don't have sharp features in your Mid face and your nose bulbous, get some bitches you stupid monkey nigga, my advice just be confident brah you will get any, lame mis cojones du schwuler Hurensohn der BBC lutscht.Strong MTN, you stupid fucking nigger you don't have sharp features in your Mid face and your nose bulbous, get some bitches you stupid monkey nigga, my advice just be confident brah you will get any, lame mis cojones du schwuler Hurensohn der BBC lutscht.Strong MTN, you stupid fucking nigger you don't have sharp features in your Mid face and your nose bulbous, get some bitches you stupid monkey nigga, my advice just be confident brah you will get any, lame mis cojones du schwuler Hurensohn der BBC lutscht.

• JFL
Reactions: lowiqNormie and Deleted member 51465
@EggKing how hard does flamingo mog can he get snowbunny Stacies?

Mtn. U made me cancel my account deletion to rate u that’s how mtn u are
Wait, are you deleting your account, fellow David Gandy enjoyer?

Are you a homosexual? Or bisexual?