I should have left. But this pic was so epic. I think its my best one. Rate it

Bzz

Bzz

Bloat like a Flamingo, sting like a Bee
Rate me here. My vip expired but still, I debloated so we'll and looked amazing today. I think I am chadlite here. Maybe htn. What do yall think? No distortion and I have only slept 2 hours before this pic jfl. Very tired.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240209_112738_com.whatsapp.jpg
    Screenshot_20240209_112738_com.whatsapp.jpg
    697.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: starvecell, aleksander, Polish Chincel and 2 others
strong htn with mogger eyearea. u have high appeal with the beard though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: baboon593 and Bzz
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: med, backtothesewers, arabcelxxx and 14 others
Really nice picture. Htn

• +1
Reactions: Bzz
mtn

• +1
Reactions: Gonza
Damn, you changed your iconic username huh

• +1
Reactions: Mr. Nobody and Gilbert_Durandal
Rate me here. My vip expired but still, I debloated so we'll and looked amazing today. I think I am chadlite here. Maybe htn. What do yall think? No distortion and I have only slept 2 hours before this pic jfl. Very tired.
Mtn

Flamingo you're still here? God damn I created this account ONLY to rate you. I think you're a HIGH TIER NORMIE 7/10 WHEN JUTTING. BUT you have a SHORT FACE when you're CLENCHING which makes you look feminine and distorts your harmony!

Right now I believe you could ascend IRL with a GENIOPLASTY to elongate your lower third and add projection. I don't mention bimax because I think your maxilla is fine but I need to see more.

Please DM me for an optimal rating, I think I can genuinely help you ascend and leave this forum once and for all.

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron and TheReckons
unzip your pants and swordfight me, also lemme cum on your pear-shaped head

• Woah
Reactions: oily703
All those thousands of refinements with gunge squirted into your face, contact lens and photoshop edits and you're mogged by me right after I've gulped down a protein shake and left some dribbling on my chin.

3766767 71528252

Know yourself. Or rather know your genetics. You fucking muppet.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oxymoron, Mr. Nobody and Deleted member 32485
flamingo please stop youre not salludon

Still subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Mr. Nobody
Do a 40 day water fast

high htn, if you lose face fat/water retention on your face u will be a chadlite

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Bzz
high htn, if you lose face fat/water retention on your face u will be a chadlite
I'm working on it bro. I am 14 bf rn. Hoping to achieve 12bf or below somewhere this month

• +1
Reactions: joseroling
apple iphone and airpodsmaxx

Chadlite

Flamingo bro you gotta chill out this is literally 31st I'm seeing you getting rated I mean bro Get a fucking job and leave it if you wanna leave

L outfit. how old r u

Bro you look good, way above average

At the intersection of reality and imagination, a roller coaster made of dreams whisks passengers through a surreal landscape of floating islands and cotton candy clouds. Meanwhile, a group of time-traveling penguins attempts to rewrite history by replacing all historical figures with famous sock puppets.

• +1
Reactions: Bzz
All those thousands of refinements with gunge squirted into your face, contact lens and photoshop edits and you're mogged by me right after I've gulped down a protein shake and left some dribbling on my chin.

View attachment 2732570

Know yourself. Or rather know your genetics. You fucking muppet.
im not even joking u brutally mog him

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen