• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrisonMike and Deleted member 1476
0 ab definition
0 lats
Chest looks a bit muscular
Arms look just a bit muscular
Forearms look tiny

You barely look like you lift. Turn around or do a side pose and you completely disappear, the same goes for wearing a t shirt.

Calisthenics is really limiting your gains.

From that angle, you look a lot bigger. But still, you lack definition in your abs, and in your arms, which tells me that your arms are most likely just fat.

Your lack of lats makes you look narrow. Your lack of abs makes you look so not aesthetic, this is because you never trained them with heavy weight.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
Get a bra for your moobs

Looks much better than the average person don’t listen to the insecure incels telling you otherwise

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
what bf I am btw, 16%?
You lack muscle mass. Your lack of abs is due to never training them hard. You don't do beltless compound movements so of course your abs are going to be tiny and not defined.

You need to get all your muscle groups stronger, don't cut, recomp. Cutting only makes sense when you are above 20% body fat or when you are muscular and want to reveal more muscle definition. Since you have only very little, cutting wouldnt help you.

• +1
Hahahahaha cry I lift 110kg on bench press
The reason why some people think you look fat is because your muscles are not proportional. You have the bench press level of an intermediate but the rest of your body looks beginner. You look like the gym bros who only train chest and arms.

• +1
No, I can feel them beneath the fat, if I flex I have good insertions
What bro anyone can feel them I mean it doesn’t look like u train core at all let alone with weight no bully

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11221
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, Deleted member 439, isis_Bleach and 1 other person
You don't do beltless compound movements so of course your abs are going to be tiny and not defined.
Calisthenics is way more abs than compounds jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, Deleted member 439 and Deleted member 8608
But I do have core strength
Really? Describe it. What is your core strength? Is it doing crunches with 2 plates behind your head? Is it doing 400 lb squats or 500 lb deadlifts with no belt? Is it doing weighted planks with 5 plates stacked on your back using perfect form for a minute?

Or is it just hanging leg raises and crunches with no weights?

See the difference? You must train your abs like all the other muscle groups and they will grow.

Anyways I'm gonna try to cut anyways because most people look like me when they are on a cut, I just need to lose 4 to 5kg of fat
You're going to regret it. You'll have to bulk again anyways. You're wasting your time.

• +1
No because it lacks weighted resistance.
Muscle ups and pull ups and human flags are soo much more constraining on ur mid section than squats and deadlifts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomuser2407 and Deleted member 8608
I know what you mean but most people with abs dont train them or have core strength they are just low bf
Look at alphadestiny. Do you want marathon runner abs that are so tiny you have to be 8% body fat to see them? Or do you want strongmen abs that are visible even at 20% body fat?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
Ok but if I pull my belly down a little bit I can see my abs well defined
No. You don't get it. Your lack of abs is due to a lack of muscle mass and the fact that you never trained them hard. Bodyweight is nothing compared to weighted resistance.

Look at chris heria and most gymnastics, do you think they dont look good?
Your settling for less mentality makes no sense since you are on a looksmaxxing forum.

• +1
Ur a delusional skinny fat ogre who most likely can’t do a single pull up, ur opinion isn’t wanted.
I'm not skinny fat. I'm skinny. You can't be skinny fat with hollow cheeks. Go back to my rating thread and watch my video, moron.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608 and Deleted
ATTENTION ALL LOOKSMAXXERS. THIS POST HAS BEEN HIJACKED BY THE OGRE COPINGVOLCEL. PLEASE LEAVE YOUR REACTIONS DOWN BELOW AMD CONTINUE YOUR COPING.

IMG 091933

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583 and Deleted
0 ab definition
0 lats
Chest looks a bit muscular
Arms look just a bit muscular
Forearms look tiny

You barely look like you lift. Turn around or do a side pose and you completely disappear, the same goes for wearing a t shirt.

Calisthenics is really limiting your gains.
No because it lacks weighted resistance.
I bet the problem is his diet or a cucked program. I can already see he does 0 work for shoulders. :dafuckfeels:

People don't understand that calisthenics is not just pull ups, muscle ups and dips. :feelstastyman:

The aesthetic gains I have made with rings and a weight west are far superior what I gained when I was doing weightlifting. :chad:

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407 and Deleted member 8608