Rate my chin, is it chad level?

Chadethnic101

Chadethnic101

Curry Mullatino - Curry German Alliance
Rate my chin area, is it chad tier?
Currently have a few days stubble for sex appeal but I prefer shaven.
Slightly chubby at 14% range but it's coming down
Treating my cut like a boxer coming down to welterweight lol

@Amnesia
@Looksmax25
@forevergymcelling
@Preoximerianas

Attachments

• Snapchat-1887282930~3.jpg
    Snapchat-1887282930~3.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama, amorfati, Doublex2J and 7 others
bad philtrum to chin ratio idk. Cba to calculate it :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16571 and Chadethnic101
chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Chadethnic101
@Gaia262 thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: mortis, .👽., CristianT and 4 others
its difficult to assess its proportions in relation to your other features without seeing the whole of your face.
Will pm u

Bruh why do people tag me in ratings, I'm about the worst person on this forum to ask for a rating lmao. IMO I'd say it's definitely high tier but whether it's chad or not someone more knowledgeable can answer that.

Normie chin... neither subhuman or Chad

looks ok, but rating single features is retarded it's all about having harmony

yOUR jaw shape reminds me of brad pitt.

• Love it
Reactions: Chadethnic101
leanmaxx asap

• +1

@Amnesia
@Looksmax25
@forevergymcelling
@Preoximerianas
It's proportional tbh to your philtrum tbh.

• +1

@Amnesia
@Looksmax25
@forevergymcelling
@Preoximerianas
Your lower third is above average from what I remember.

• +1

@Amnesia
@Looksmax25
@forevergymcelling
@Preoximerianas
Though you could benefit from like a ml or two of jaw fillers at the gonions. Won't make a huge difference but could you a little bit more angularity. I actually made a morph of my lower third and the end result was a wider version of what you have but with a bit more angularity and definition, especially around the cheek area.

• +1
is mine chad tier? its my best feature tbh thats why i censor the rest:lul:

Attachments

• 8133618D-89BA-46A0-A5F5-01658134FA08.jpeg
    8133618D-89BA-46A0-A5F5-01658134FA08.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Deleted member 16571
Leanmax until 10-12% bf and then get a bit of filler at the gonions to make your jaw better.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and buflek
looks like a recessed curry

I mog you to Andromeda and back buddy boyo. That's not even normie chin. :lul:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, EverythingMattersCel and Chadethnic101
He is anything but recessed.
@Timelessbrah @basedfedoracel pakicel has sren me and can tell you my forward front is excellent, your statement made me cage literally :feelsgood::feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Timelessbrah
@Timelessbrah @basedfedoracel pakicel has sren me and can tell you my forward front is excellent, your statement made me cage literally :feelsgood::feelsgood:
*Forward growth

Above average looking for sure from front, what's side like dude? Tight hyoid good gionial angle?

You need a defined stubble line on your cheeks to look less bloated IMO

I guess it's the way your lips are shaped that makes it seem like your chin is recessed from the front. From the side, your jaws are forward grown.

• +1
Reactions: Timelessbrah and Chadethnic101
I've seen your face, your lower third is aight but its kinda short ngl
very south asian

Though you could benefit from like a ml or two of jaw fillers at the gonions. Won't make a huge difference but could you a little bit more angularity. I actually made a morph of my lower third and the end result was a wider version of what you have but with a bit more angularity and definition, especially around the cheek area.
Yea i know what u mean I debated this for a while, will make the jaw sharper, will think about it once I got main weaknesses done and am lean

You need a defined stubble line on your cheeks to look less bloated IMO
This is 3 days growth from a clean shave, do I legit look bloated?

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
I've seen your face, your lower third is aight but its kinda short ngl
very south asian
Not just alright. Like check his side:

His lower third as a whole is def above average as is his forward growth. IRL, it probably looks better as cameras tend to distort your face.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16571 and volcelfatcel
I mog you to Andromeda and back buddy boyo. That's not even normie chin. :lul:
The genio result def seemed like an improvement from the pics you sent me. But tbh, I don't think it was just the chin that changed. I mean your bones were popping out a lot more in the after. Your ascension was leanmax+genio, with leanmaxxing accounting for most of the difference.

Lower third is my beat feature by far, I get complimented the most on it overall, along with my hair too

Yea i know what u mean I debated this for a while, will make the jaw sharper, will think about it once I got main weaknesses done and am lean
It's up to you. Fillers carry their own risk. Don't fuck with implants as I don't think you need more mass.

• +1

@Amnesia
@Looksmax25
@forevergymcelling
@Preoximerianas
it looks gay ngl bro

Lower third is my beat feature by far, I get complimented the most on it overall, along with my hair too
Thing is people think any lower third without extreme amounts of angularity is trash tier. I mean they call chico boneless when he is anything but. Yours is def much better than most people as they tend to be recessed af.

• +1
Thing is people think any lower third without extreme amounts of angularity is trash tier. I mean they call chico boneless when he is anything but. Yours is def much better than most people as they tend to be recessed af.
Yeah it's pretty rare to find good lower thirds and forward growth irl. Good eye areas are much more common

Yeah it's pretty rare to find good lower thirds and forward growth irl. Good eye areas are much more common
A lot of people here don't have good forward growth. I mean look at the number of people considering bimax.

A lot of people here don't have good forward growth. I mean look at the number of people considering bimax.
Yea and majority of results won't result in an amazing lower third either tbh pakicel, for white sometimes stubble/beard maxxing may be better if u have good eye area

Yea and majority of results won't result in an amazing lower third either tbh pakicel, for white sometimes stubble/beard maxxing may be better if u have good eye area
That's not the point of bimax though. It supposed to make a bad lower third average. i.e. fixing a failo. Stubblemaxxing should be the cherry on the top.

Not just alright. Like check his side:

View attachment 1506122

His lower third as a whole is def above average as is his forward growth. IRL, it probably looks better as cameras tend to distort your face.
Side profile is a meme, front wise his is short

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Like take this dude for example:

Jaw surgery was extremely legit for him. It made his truecel jaw average. This is worthwhile. However, if you take this dude:

He only really had a slightly deficient chin. He should have just gotten a genio or small implant. Jaw surgery made no sense for him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
  • So Sad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back