Rate my eyelashes after latisse maxxing for 1 week. Lashes are beginning to POP!

Bzz

Bzz

Bloat like a Flamingo, sting like a Bee
Holy shit those eyelashes are beginning to pop hard. 3 more weeks and they're at their peak. Letsgooo. Rate me here. Also nose is very swollen in these pics. Cuz I ate sodium yesterday before going to bed. Like a dumbass. U can see that it's very swollen also cuz of my puffed up upper lip.

Attachments

• IMG_20240306_144518.jpg
    IMG_20240306_144518.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240306_144538.jpg
    IMG_20240306_144538.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240306_144444.jpg
    IMG_20240306_144444.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240306_144431.jpg
    IMG_20240306_144431.jpg
  • IMG_20240306_144453.jpg
    IMG_20240306_144453.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU, ConfusedBolivian and Deleted member 51781
No latisse for your face. Why not try castor oil before latisse? The eyelashes are starting to look good though, yes.

Also why are you obsessed with sodium/looking bloated? Take potassium and just drink more water.

Also nose is looking bulbous. Rhinoplasty planned for the future?

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: mynoseisafailo, Costcosuperstore, murdah and 6 others
No latisse for your face. Why not try castor oil before latisse? The eyelashes are starting to look good though, yes.

Also why are you obsessed with sodium/looking bloated? Take potassium and just drink more water.

I tried oil. It worked. But this latisse works way better and on all follicles instead of just the follicles that are active.

• Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss

Yeah I swear. Sodium makes my nose tip more bulbous than before. It always does. And my Alar base also gets 2z bigger fucking up my nose to miuth ratio more. And no rhino for future. Cuz the whole tip region is filled with fluid. And is very stiff and frozen. Healing process is still not done. I'd have to wait atleast 4 months to 6 months for real results.

• +1
Reactions: mynoseisafailo and TechnoBoss

What should I do with may hair tho? Should I trim the sides only and let the top grow or should let it all grow out and not get a cut?

• +1

I only use curling cream and some pomade for my hair. That's it. Is that enough?

• +1
im literally having same results with castor oil and best part is im not getting the side effects either Latisse does but funky isn’t the smartest user here so he won’t listen to you.

He genuinely thinks his botched rhino nose has healed but it’s been months and nose swelling from rhino heals in 2-3 weeks

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and STUPIDREFEREES
actually decent results can’t lie. going to start it soon

Rhinoplasty needed.

im literally having same results with castor oil and best part is im not getting the side effects either Latisse does but funky isn’t the smartest user here so he won’t listen to you.

He genuinely thinks his botched rhino nose has healed but it’s been months and nose swelling from rhino heals in 2-3 weeks
My surgeon told me 9 to 12 months

• +1
Yeah I swear. Sodium makes my nose tip more bulbous than before. It always does. And my Alar base also gets 2z bigger fucking up my nose to miuth ratio more. And no rhino for future. Cuz the whole tip region is filled with fluid. And is very stiff and frozen. Healing process is still not done. I'd have to wait atleast 4 months to 6 months for real results.
Ooh okay I didn't realize you had gotten rhino done not too long ago. Yeah when I got rhino it took like almost a year to see final result.

What should I do with may hair tho? Should I trim the sides only and let the top grow or should let it all grow out and not get a cut?
Hmm it's a little bit hard. I always liked the sides being shorter. I think more volume on the top of your hair might not benefit you it might detract from your features and make your face look "bigger" - but tbh I'm not a hair expert by any means. I just wouldn't let it grow out.

I only use curling cream and some pomade for my hair. That's it. Is that enough?
Depends on the style you want. Like I said I'm not good enough at giving hair advice tbh. But I don't think it's the best to have a lot of volume at the top. Maybe do something to bring your hair down a bit to cover a small part of your forehead. I think that's why you like the way you look in beanies, because it lowers your forehead/makes it look more compact.

Not exactly true. My swelling lasted a few months. I think it depends on the person as well. Some people heal faster. Maybe that's cope though.

• +1
Reactions: mynoseisafailo, Lynxress, plukee and 1 other person
My surgeon told me 9 to 12 months
A year is a bit much, but 6 - 8 months is reasonable to see full results from what I've seen. All doctors say this from what I've seen (7-10 months average to get full result)

• +1
Reactions: mynoseisafailo, Lynxress and Bzz
Rhinoplasty needed.
Bro I'm literally ltn and htn-chadlite at the same time jfl
Ooh okay I didn't realize you had gotten rhino done not too long ago. Yeah when I got rhino it took like almost a year to see final result.

Hmm it's a little bit hard. I always liked the sides being shorter. I think more volume on the top of your hair might not benefit you it might detract from your features and make your face look "bigger" - but tbh I'm not a hair expert by any means. I just wouldn't let it grow out.

Depends on the style you want. Like I said I'm not good enough at giving hair advice tbh. But I don't think it's the best to have a lot of volume at the top. Maybe do something to bring your hair down a bit to cover a small part of your forehead. I think that's why you like the way you look in beanies, because it lowers your forehead/makes it look more compact.

Not exactly true. My swelling lasted a few months. I think it depends on the person as well. Some people heal faster. Maybe that's cope though.
Whats ur haircut suggestion then for someone with recessed temporals and big forehead?

• +1
Gay as always

• JFL
Reactions: mynoseisafailo and TechnoBoss
Bro I'm literally ltn and htn-chadlite at the same time jfl

Whats ur haircut suggestion then for someone with recessed temporals and big forehead?
Hmm you can try a fringe? Go to a real good barber. Not someone who just wants you to say "2 on top, 1 on sides" - go to a real professional. A good barber can make a world of difference.

I'm not sure how a fringe would look on you, but anything that covers your forehead a LITTLE BIT will be an improvement, IMO.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Lynxress and Bzz

When I'm debloated nose looks 10
Your surgeon has set you up for failure in life

times better

Attachments

• IMG_20240306_151022.jpg
    IMG_20240306_151022.jpg
  • IMG_20240306_150927.jpg
    IMG_20240306_150927.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Holy shit those eyelashes are beginning to pop hard. 3 more weeks and they're at their peak. Letsgooo. Rate me here. Also nose is very swollen in these pics. Cuz I ate sodium yesterday before going to bed. Like a dumbass. U can see that it's very swollen also cuz of my puffed up upper lip.
when is skull implant and life transplant happening

stop sucking on your lips, you look like an idiot

wider lips would suit you more considering your nose width

What lashes nigga

you look the same all the time nigga cope