Rate my face in my new Instagram post! Do I look NT? I think I am a prettyboy?

• JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55 and Deleted member 15827
be honest am i good looking if not what surgery should i get
You were good looking before you came to this site bro
Do whatever you did before stop with the autistic hooding and sucking your cheeks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
You were good looking before you came to this site bro
Do whatever you did before stop with the autistic hooding and sucking your cheeks
no i dont suck my cheeks they just do that when i talk and stuff because i think am low body fat

also the hooding is my big insecurity
one girl said im disgusting because "the browbone covers the eyes" thats short for your eye arrea is subhuman so looks like im not gonna get a ggf

no i dont suck my cheeks they just do that when i talk and stuff because i think am low body fat

also the hooding is my big insecurity
one girl said im disgusting because "the browbone covers the eyes" thats short for your eye arrea is subhuman so looks like im not gonna get a ggf
Gain weight and go to the gym like you were doing before
You’re 16 starving yourself will just stunt your growth

Gain weight and go to the gym like you were doing before
You’re 16 starving yourself will just stunt your growth
but my face features arent as harmonious as they used to be and my skin is so bad now i feel like theres no way i can go back

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
but my face features arent as harmonious as they used to be and my skin is so bad now i feel like theres no way i can go back
I still can't believe you're real man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, DwayneWhite55 and Deleted member 15827

View attachment 1666633

i havent slept in almost a week havent showered in 10 months i eat 500 calories a day weigh 100 lbs at 5 6 dont wipe my ass or shave

i believe regardless of those factors, i have prettyboy looks ill tell you why.

if i were to go to a highschool all the girls would be over me i think because of my hair, girls love curly hair so therefore i could get jbs? little do they know its greasy and stinky but despite that, I do have JB appeal! and that just proved it!

i also do well with animals, and i like to comfort them and watch PBS kids, some of my favorite shows are word girl super why peg + cat because adult shows are too unrelatable and hard to understand with the sex and friends stuff.

now that youve gotten to know me be honest is this post NT? am i good looking? whats my psl? THANKS!!!!!!!!!

ps this is not a troll and how can i looksmax? can someoen give me a good routine?

and no im not disgusting, i legit have ZERO family, never had parents. I grew up an orphan all my life, no one ever taught me how to shower, how to shave, how to trim fingernails, etc. so can someone step up and be a father figure to me? thanks!

maybe you should go to a clinic for some weeks tbh

this guy has completely lost his shit

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Deleted member 19463, ascension and 2 others
Because you starved yourself and it looks like your trying your face to look a certain way
You said you don’t shower either (if that’s not a joke)

Dude turn off comments , if foids find out your on here , its over , i would delete every social media and move to a different state , serious

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Titbot
Dude turn off comments , if foids find out your on here , its over , i would delete every social media and move to a different state , serious
there was already a semi viral tiktok video with my post on looksmax and i already got posted to youtubw for one post and another tikto kwent viral w like 300k views cancelling me for racism comments

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
this guy has completely lost his shit
how
Because you starved yourself and it looks like your trying your face to look a certain way
You said you don’t shower either (if that’s not a joke)
i dont shower and yes i do starve and smoke meth

i just feel like i cant go back

• Hmm...
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
Or make a new ig and just post normal pictures outside or something or just dont post at all , i have 0 posts on ig and i still slay at least

Or make a new ig and just post normal pictures outside or something or just dont post at all , i have 0 posts on ig and i still slay at least
if i were to post "normal" pictures they would legit be the considered non normal bc at the end of the day thats still my face xD

there was already a semi viral tiktok video with my post on looksmax and i already got posted to youtubw for one post and another tikto kwent viral w like 300k views cancelling me for racism
if i were to post "normal" pictures they would legit be the considered non normal bc at the end of the day thats still my face xD
You look fine , just no selfies 😂😂

View attachment 1666633

i havent slept in almost a week havent showered in 10 months i eat 500 calories a day weigh 100 lbs at 5 6 dont wipe my ass or shave

if i were to go to a highschool all the girls would be over me i think because of my hair, girls love curly hair so therefore i could get jbs? little do they know its greasy and stinky but despite that, I do have JB appeal! and that just proved it!

i also do well with animals, and i like to comfort them and watch PBS kids, some of my favorite shows are word girl super why peg + cat because adult shows are too unrelatable and hard to understand with the sex and friends stuff.

now that youve gotten to know me be honest is this post NT? am i good looking? whats my psl? THANKS!!!!!!!!!

ps this is not a troll and how can i looksmax? can someoen give me a good routine?

and no im not disgusting, i legit have ZERO family, never had parents. I grew up an orphan all my life, no one ever taught me how to shower, how to shave, how to trim fingernails, etc. so can someone step up and be a father figure to me? thanks!

Bro you legit scared me to death im not sure if im gonna sleep now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Adamsmith12345 and Stopping@Nothing19
Ban him, for the sake of this site
I legit see this nigga doing some shit to get US banned NGL:lul::lul::lul::lul: but mirin autism

@curlyheadjames where are your parents bro

View attachment 1666633

Seriously what’s up with this guy

• +1
Reactions: Adamsmith12345 and Stopping@Nothing19
The one where you cover your lower third looks good.

• JFL
Reactions: bogii and Deleted member 18418

View attachment 1666633

dude no homo i love you

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Adamsmith12345, Lihito and bogii
The one where you cover your lower third looks good.

You seem genuinely mentally ill. How did you allow yourself to get this far? How often do you go?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Lihito and Deleted member 18418
You seem genuinely mentally ill. How did you allow yourself to get this far? How often do you go?
go where?

you are unmoggable james. but don't get too satisfied with yourself

Yeah, your eye area is decent
how can i fix it? i think i could benefit from stronger brows and maybe orbital box rotation to tilt the bone plates

how can i fix it? i think i could benefit from stronger brows and maybe orbital box rotation to tilt the bone plates
You don't have to fix anything, it already looks good bro, relax.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
You don't have to fix anything, it already looks good bro, relax.
what about the rest of my face? what makes you look so much better than me like damn girlswoudlk want you but i dont even think my look has a niche appeal

take your meds

Leaving Spongebob Squarepants GIF

• +1
Reactions: Lihito
Start from fixing:

Haircut
Lips
Nose
Chin

then we can progress

Start from fixing:

Haircut