Rate My Face Kind Sirs

What an utterly retarded thread.
> "MuH rATe mE sIRs"
> Gets rated honestly
> "Nooo you guys LyINg tO mEe:feelswah::feelswah:"

Go to reddit if you want virtue signalling and confirmation bias. 3PSL is the correct number. 4/10 on normie scale.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 19445, karbo and 11 others
I'd shit my pants if I saw u at night
You are right though. Black guys in thug clothes scare the crap out of me.

My thoughts regarding black guys are a mix of admiration and fear. The fact that they can roll into a club and rail lots of women is something to be envied but I am scared af that I might LTR a girl and get cucked by a BBC or a BBCmaxxed dravidian.

• JFL
Reactions: watah, Gengar, Deleted member 5892 and 5 others
She's a 3/10.
Pssss. Yall niggas is fucked up in the head. Niggas on here so brainwashed from they don’t actually see reality. If she’s a 3/10 to you dawg then you need to find another website or something man.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gengar, Deleted member 5892, prettyboislime and 1 other person
Damn didn’t expect this thread to pop off like this JFL

In all honesty bro you shouldn’t have posted your pic if you were gonna reply to every single comment telling them they’re wrong and just hating.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, sergeant blackpill, twilight and 5 others
Looks like Shit.
Would LTR but she'd 100% reject me. Fuck. Maybe I don't get called ugly because I am legitimately deformed.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
> "MuH rATe mE sIRs"
> Gets rated honestly

Go to reddit if you want virtue signalling and confirmation bias. 3PSL is the correct number. 4/10 on normie scale.
Bro he is a 3/10 maaaybe 3,5/10 on normie scale. every 4/10 white guy is superior to him

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Growth Plate, Korea and PapaGremlin
I ain’t got time to be talking about this shit. THE THEEAD IS OVER.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gengar and .🇹🇩.
Pssss. Yall niggas is fucked up in the head. Niggas on here so brainwashed from they don’t actually see reality. If she’s a 3/10 to you dawg then you need to find another website or something man.
Yeah. These guys are standardcels. I would LTR that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Hikicel69, Deleted member 17676 and 2 others
Damn didn’t expect this thread to pop off like this JFL

In all honesty bro you shouldn’t have posted your pic if you were gonna reply to every single comment telling them they’re wrong and just hating.
Man please.
Bro he is a 3/10 maaaybe 3,5/10 on normie scale. every 4/10 white guy is superior to him
Nigga what? Get that white supremacy bullshit outta here.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gengar, Growth Plate, prettyboislime and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, Deleted member 19445, ergoproxy and 5 others
You unironically look like this
Superhero pheno halo??? Mayb

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22829, WanderingBurro, Deleted member 20097 and 21 others

My thoughts regarding black guys are a mix of admiration and fear. The fact that they can roll into a club and rail lots of women is something to be envied but I am scared af that I might LTR a girl and get cucked by a BBC or a BBCmaxxed dravidian.
Giphy 1

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung and Korea
Nigga called me a 3/10. Said these bitches were 3:10. I guess this website got yall so brainwashed yall can’t see shit. Bro I can’t even take on the entire website. Only a few dudes here admitted the truth saying average low tier normie etc. the rest of y’all some bullshit. 20 ROUNDS TO 1. TKO! The undisputed verbal champ… ARCHAIC MOTHAFUCKING ALCHEMIST.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gengar, MrGlutton, CtrlAltDelete and 3 others
Nigga called me a 3/10. Said these bitches were 3:10. I guess this website got yall so brainwashed yall can’t see shit. Bro I can’t even take on the entire website. Only a few dudes here admitted the truth saying average low tier normie etc. the rest of y’all some bullshit. 20 ROUNDS TO 1. TKO! The undisputed verbal champ… ARCHAIC MOTHAFUCKING ALCHEMIST.
i think ur mental retardation halo's you to a 2/10, therefore a 3/10 is being kind

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member 19445, Deleted member 17676 and 3 others
Man please.

Nigga what? Get that white supremacy bullshit outta here.
Don't listen to them. You may be 3/10 PSL wise. But you are average in appeal due to BBC halo. These guys have not swallowed the BBCpill yet.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, MrGlutton and prettyboislime

Just say you love BBC bro
It's mote succinct

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Deleted member 17676, sergeant blackpill and 2 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gengar, prettyboislime, .🇹🇩. and 1 other person
Would LTR but she'd 100% reject me. Fuck. Maybe I don't get called ugly because I am legitimately deformed.
She wouldn't reject you.

She looks like shit.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and .🇹🇩.
i think ur mental retardation halo's you to a 2/10, therefore a 3/10 is being kind
your actual looks is 3PSL (4/10), but I can tell you are 1. extremely retarded and 2. probably very annoying irl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19445, Deleted member 17676, eyelidcel and 3 others
Thanks Bro. You see the hating ass lying white dudes on here trying to call me a 3/10? Called me a nigger because I proved them wrong haha. Suckers man.
THAT'S A COMPLEMENT TO YOU??????????????????????
death note japan GIF
death note japan GIF
death note japan GIF
death note japan GIF
death note japan GIF
death note japan GIF
death note japan GIF
death note japan GIF
death note japan GIF
death note japan GIF
death note japan GIF
death note japan GIF
death note japan GIF
death note japan GIF
death note japan GIF
death note japan GIF
death note japan GIF
death note japan GIF
death note japan GIF
death note japan GIF
death note japan GIF
death note japan GIF
death note japan GIF
death note japan GIF
death note japan GIF
death note japan GIF
death note japan GIF
death note japan GIF
death note japan GIF
death note japan GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LastTemp2, Deleted member 22829, Anchor_Ship and 2 others
OP you’re a 7/10

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, incel194012940, Deleted member 17676 and 9 others
i mean i wouldnt let her suck it even if she payed me a thousand dollars
Nigga please youd be the first one in her inbox.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: nulll, Gengar, prettyboislime and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and Korea
she looks like your average makeup frauded black girl
I can fraud to HTN in selfies. Add facapp on top (hollow cheeks filter) and I am at least chadlite

Subhuman IRL though JFL.

OP you’re a 7/10
Now you’re lying. Like I said you guys take this shit too serious just to get a reputation on this bullshit ass website. Trying to recruit a nigga to use a ducked up scale. MATTER FACT YALL ADJUST YALL SCALES. Then come back to me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar and Looks234
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, .🇹🇩. and Korea
:feelswhy:why does this thread get so much more engagement than mine? Like wtf:feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
Close this thread this nigga retarded forreal o’l Frozone head ass

53F56A87 7778 40CF 96A8 961FA20E6B5F

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22829, It'snotover, latincell95 and 12 others
> "MuH rATe mE sIRs"
> Gets rated honestly

Based. But he is 2.5PSL not 3.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Growth Plate, Korea and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gengar, prettyboislime and .🇹🇩.
Ha. Good one bro. You lost the argument just like them. It’s okay. Man. Move on. I am the KING.
King Alchemist, The Unrivaled Retard and Alleged Slayer of Sheboons.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: latincell95, Deleted member 17676, CtrlAltDelete and 2 others
Now you’re lying. Like I said you guys take this shit too serious just to get a reputation on this bullshit ass website. Trying to recruit a nigga to use a ducked up scale. MATTER FACT YALL ADJUST YALL SCALES. Then come back to me
Your self-esteem is the issue if you don't think you are a PSL god :soy:

Close this thread this nigga retarded forreal o’l Frozone head ass

View attachment 1593011
Nigga called me frozone.
:feelswhy:why does this thread get so much more engagement than mine? Like wtf:feelswah:
I’ll tell you why because you acting like a pussy letting these racist ass white dudes brainwash you. He called me a nigger so quick. Don’t believe in whatever theory this website operates on. Always trust your gut nigga. Dudes don’t live my life they can’t tell me my true number I only know that.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: livelifetofullest, Gengar, prettyboislime and 1 other person
When will you swallow the BBCpill? An average black guy has more appeal than the average white guy.
>Pakistani
>constantly talks about swallowing “bbc”

:forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, CtrlAltDelete, Deleted member 16275 and 9 others
Nigga called me frozone.

I’ll tell you why because you acting like a pussy letting these racist ass white dudes brainwash you. He called me a nigger so quick. Don’t believe in whatever theory this website operates on. Always trust your gut nigga. Dudes don’t live my life they can’t tell me my true number I only know that.
@riot is literally white.

• +1
That white boy is mad at me. Nigga making a disgusted face because I’m a 4-6. Such a lame man. You need to let that hate go bro. Or fucking nazimax.!

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gengar, prettyboislime and .🇹🇩.
tbh idk what any of that meant bro, can you translate this into avg iq?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and Deleted member 15577
nah he's a 3 PSL, It's extremely funny to underrate mentally ill people but it doesn't matter, because his retardation halos him to sub3/10
I’m 3psl. He doesn’t mog me. He is slightly worse than me. Also I know the difference between people in this range. Ive been rating people since 3 years.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and Korea
That white boy is mad at me. Nigga making a disgusted face because I’m a 4-6. Such a lame man. You need to let that hate go bro. Or fucking nazimax.!
You are a 3/8 on the PSL scale, fix your brain pls

I’m 3psl. He doesn’t mog me. He is slightly worse than me. Also I know the difference between people in this range. Ive been rating people since 3 years.
underrate yourself to make others seem way uglier theory

• Ugh..