Rate my frame & Heightmaxxing routine (copecels gtfo)

uberfuckchad

uberfuckchad

Iron
Will be following this protocol for at least 6 months

1. A high protein diet, 250grams a day
2. A calorie surplus
3.MK677
4.Huperzine A
5. Berberine to counteract possible negative effects of MK677 on insuline sensitivity
6. Test boosting stack of Ashwaganda, Boron, Tongkat Ali
7. 50K iu vitamin D+2000mcg of Vitamin K
8.Magnesium bisglycinate, 750mg 2 times a day
9. Zinc 40mg once a day and creatine

Now since I’m 19 my growth plates are probably closing, so I will be creating microfractures by pedalling with a raised seat (This was written about in a book about growing taller, lt was posted on here a few weeks ago). Also I will be doing wide grip dead hangs and tadasana multiple times a day as posted here: https://looksmax.org/threads/full-g...-months-spinecels-and-torsocels-gtfih.453218/

I also go gym 3x a week and train martial arts. For frame I added dumbell pullovers and Wide grip pullups to my routine

EDIT: from 16 until now I grew from 175cm to 178cm, so I’m still growing albeit more slowly. My Dad also was still growing at 19

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ellisadrian, nulll, UnaMogger and 4 others

2. A calorie surplus
3.MK677
4.Huperzine A
5. Berberine to counteract possible negative effects of MK677 on insuline sensitivity
Now since I’m 19 my growth plates are probably closed, so I will be creating microfractures by pedalling with a raised seat (This was written about in a book about growing taller, lt was posted on here a few weeks ago). Also I will be doing wide grip dead hangs and tadasana multiple times a day as posted here: https://looksmax.org/threads/full-g...-months-spinecels-and-torsocels-gtfih.453218/

I also go gym 3x a week and train martial arts. For frame I added dumbell pullovers and Wide grip pullups to my routine
how much tongkat ali are you taking? also what heightmaxxing benefits does creatine have

how much tongkat ali are you taking? also what heightmaxxing benefits does creatine have
Not taking it yet, ordered powder and still kind of undecided on the dose. Saw some guy taking 2.5g a day on here

Not taking it yet, ordered powder and still kind of undecided on the dose. Saw some guy taking 2.5g a day on here
2.5g a day of creatine or tongkat ali? if you mean creatine you could probably up the dose, i’ve seen people recommending 5g

2.5g a day of creatine or tongkat ali? if you mean creatine you could probably up the dose, i’ve seen people recommending 5g
Nah creatine I take the standard 5g a day. Some guy on here took 2.5g a day of tongkat ali and claimed it raised his test to 1000+.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377 and looksmidder
Nah creatine I take the standard 5g a day. Some guy on here took 2.5g a day of tongkat ali and claimed it raised his test to 1000+.
can you tell me what creatine does for heightmaxxing

How much this will cost ?

can you tell me what creatine does for heightmaxxing
I take creatine mostly for muscle and cognitive function. It was recommended to me for height by another heightmaxxer, but I don’t know if and/or how it works for height. Doesn’t really matter as I will take it anyway

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
Whered u get the 2000 mcg of vitamin K

Inb4 u get cancer

too much protein

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
I will be creating microfractures by pedalling with a raised seat
Can you elaborate? Is it as simple as raising your bike seat?
Link to the guide? :heart:

2. A calorie surplus
3.MK677
4.Huperzine A

Now since I’m 19 my growth plates are probably closing, so I will be creating microfractures by pedalling with a raised seat (This was written about in a book about growing taller, lt was posted on here a few weeks ago). Also I will be doing wide grip dead hangs and tadasana multiple times a day as posted here: https://looksmax.org/threads/full-g...-months-spinecels-and-torsocels-gtfih.453218/

EDIT: from 16 until now I grew from 175cm to 178cm, so I’m still growing albeit more slowly. My Dad also was still growing at 19
DNR but good shit
Well Done Clapping GIF by MOODMAN

even 1.6 kg per bodyweight is enough most of the time

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis

Attachments

• 3048629_GROW_TALLER__3RD_EDITION_FINAL_PDF_VERSION.pdf
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: Descender
2. A calorie surplus
lol. fattie incoming.
also, beerbelly doesn't equal bigger frame.
also, fatmass is cope mass.
Good luck with growing taller, 4 realz

• +1
Reactions: uberfuckchad
multiply your weight in kg(lean body if you can) with 2. this is all you need maximum
That is often recommended for building muscle, I did more protein bc I figured if I'm also going to be focused on height on top of building muscle, I'd need to up my protein intake even more if that makes sense

• +1
lol. fattie incoming.
also, beerbelly doesn't equal bigger frame.
also, fatmass is cope mass.
Good luck with growing taller, 4 realz
I'm going to be in a surplus anyway bc of bulking, I'm going to cut IF I get too fat. Which I won't allow to happen

• +1
I'm going to be in a surplus anyway bc of bulking, I'm going to cut IF I get too fat. Which I won't allow to happen
what are the bf percenatges you are now?
And what is to fat bf%?

2. A calorie surplus
3.MK677
4.Huperzine A

Bruh, sorry to tell you, but it's over and the only way your gonna frame max is by lifting

If I had to guess I'd say 12%. Too fat for me is when I can't see ab definition anymore
tbh, hard to beleive you are at 12% bf. because it's rare as fuck.
15%bf is where abbs starts to dissapear

tbh, hard to beleive you are at 12% bf. because it's rare as fuck.
15%bf is where abbs starts to dissapear
My pfp is what I look like rn. Pic quality is not the best, abs are more defined IRL

Bruh, sorry to tell you, but it's over and the only way your gonna frame max is by lifting
This routine is not exclusively for frame, I also included gym exercises specific to filling out the frame in my gym routine

be prepared for the water retention

peptides / hgh?

peptides / hgh?
HGH seems risky to me and I refuse to inject. Mk677 is extremely mild compared to it. Peptides I know NOTHING about, so that's something I need to look into more

• +1
Reactions: UnaMogger

2. A calorie surplus
3.MK677
4.Huperzine A

how much berberine and mk are you taking every day? i’m taking 500 and 25mg