Rate my full looksmaxxing plan.

This is completely wrong
Cruise time is always equal to or more than blasting time
So if you are blasting 500 mg test for 3 months then cruise for minimum 3 months at a dosage below 200mg
Thank you for clearing that up my mistake ffs. What about the rest?

You quite literally couldn't have posted this at the worst time. It was 3AM here when you tagged me.

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
You quite literally couldn't have posted this at the worst time. It was 3AM here when you tagged me.
It's 5:10 am here now, I can't sleep. But what is your opinion on my plan?

It's 5:10 am here now, I can't sleep. But what is your opinion on my plan?
Time zones are a bitch.
Anyway, the ideas are nice, though they need some consultance from a competent professional.

• +1
Time zones are a bitch.
Anyway, the ideas are nice, though they need some consultance from a competent professional.
Already talking to Ramieri, he said only genio but I told him to stop coping tbh.

Sounds good, also you can't tanmax if you go on tret.

• Hmm...
Sounds good, also you can't tanmax if you go on tret.
Tan would increase my appeal, although tret is also good, I'm having a hard time deciding. Maybe vampiremaxxing pale skin with red undertones on tret?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Test and genio will increase ur SMV the most. Everything else is aspie

• Hmm...
Test and genio will increase ur SMV the most. Everything else is aspie
I am recessed and snore since my mandible is fundamentally too short. A trimax would be more healthy and aesthetic for me in the long term. Also I look night and day with thicker brows and thicker neck morphed so why should I not use minox and train neck?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19798
I am recessed and snore since my mandible is fundamentally too short. A trimax would be more healthy and aesthetic for me in the long term. Also I look night and day with thicker brows and thicker neck morphed so why should I not use minox and train neck?
Those are included with test tbh. Test will enlarge any muscle in ur body and might also make ur brows darker

Those are included with test tbh. Test will enlarge any muscle in ur body and might also make ur brows darker
Maybe it can help with brows but it won't fix actual recession.

can you expand on how braces got you cucked exactly? I'm looking at getting invisalign in the next couple of months with my dentist

• +1
can you expand on how braces got you cucked exactly? I'm looking at getting invisalign in the next couple of months with my dentist
It's called camo ortho and what they do when you have an overbite is to recess the maxilla teeth and push forward the mandible teeth without actually changing the bones portrution but instead just giving a good bite on a recessed face. So I want to reverse it back to having good maxilla (it was never my problem but the lower jaw was), then get mainly bsso and genio for lower jaw.

neck training routine

• +1
neck training routine
Either Jeff Nippards routine on yt or this one:
Haven't decided yet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Either Jeff Nippards routine on yt or this one:
Haven't decided yet.
bet ima train my neck while bulkking

• +1
It's called camo ortho and what they do when you have an overbite is to recess the maxilla teeth and push forward the mandible teeth without actually changing the bones portrution but instead just giving a good bite on a recessed face. So I want to reverse it back to having good maxilla (it was never my problem but the lower jaw was), then get mainly bsso and genio for lower jaw.
I see. So basically your overbite was caused by jaw bone recession, and instead of protruding your lower third they recessed your maxilla and got you double fucked up rather than correcting the main issue in the first place? that's a bummer, can't trust doctors jfl

I'm guessing invisalign will do basically the same to me right? Like, the fact that I don't have a perfect smile is probably caused by bone structure, and they're just gonna rearrange my teeth without fixing the proper cause?

What should I do to fix this if that's the case then? My jaw development is good I think, so maybe that's not the issue, but my nose is really big and my septum is deviated (I need rhino), I think my maxilla may be a bit recessed tho, but I'm not sure if it really is idk

• +1
I see. So basically your overbite was caused by jaw bone recession, and instead of protruding your lower third they recessed your maxilla and got you double fucked up rather than correcting the main issue in the first place? that's a bummer, can't trust doctors jfl

I'm guessing invisalign will do basically the same to me right? Like, the fact that I don't have a perfect smile is probably caused by bone structure, and they're just gonna rearrange my teeth without fixing the proper cause?

What should I do to fix this if that's the case then? My jaw development is good I think, so maybe that's not the issue, but my nose is really big and my septum is deviated (I need rhino), I think my maxilla may be a bit recessed tho, but I'm not sure if it really is idk
Get a cbct scan and then contact a real maxfac.

Tan would increase my appeal, although tret is also good, I'm having a hard time deciding. Maybe vampiremaxxing pale skin with red undertones on tret?
I'd rather be pale and have good skin at 50 than be tanned and age bad

• Hmm...
  • +1
That's what I'm considering.
Also I like the pale vampire look
3FA89D83 5336 4E73 9AB0 881BB8289CBE

• +1
It's aesthtetic. Tbh you should make a vampiremaxxing guide like you did anime, then tag me.
Brah, just pale max and watch copious amounts of gore while on drugs.

• JFL
  • Love it
Jesus Christ man.
lol, just being pale will just make you look like a basement dweller. you gotta become a deranged fuck.

okay, ill make a guide

• Love it
lol, just being pale will just make you look like a basement dweller. you gotta become a deranged fuck.

okay, ill make a guide
Mirin.

• Love it
no pics no rate