rate my hair density and thickness

nuclearlooksmaxxer

nuclearlooksmaxxer

Bronze
i think the density and thickness is good my problem is the hair being too straight and i cant style it so i have to keep it short. also my head overheats and i get dandruff whenever i tried letting it grow long, is this normal?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Samsepioler, goodgamebro and 5 others
Are u asian?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Tai Lung, try2beme and 3 others
Bro thinks he's thecel ☠️

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Tai Lung, try2beme and 5 others
looks good. does your hair become wavy when it is longer?

you’re lucky because you can have a buzzcut forever and not look like a cancer patient
i guess but buzzcuts get boring eventually jfl, only way i can somewhat change my hair is if i keep applying products everyday which can cause damage so not worth it

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
i guess but buzzcuts get boring eventually jfl, only way i can somewhat change my hair is if i keep applying products everyday which can cause damage so not worth it
unironically your hair texture and headshape is good for the infamous edgar haircut

• JFL
Reactions: nuclearlooksmaxxer
unironically your hair texture and headshape is good for the infamous edgar haircut
JFL probably but id rather keep it short like this just keep buzzing

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
how does It look when It grows?

Looks like shit

Elliott Roger level

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
georgian lion type shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32485
put Sea salt spray when hair Is wet (i put It 6 times 3 on front 2 on top and 1 on the back) then use a diffuser to blow dry and hold and scrunch the hair for like 3 seconds everytime, its still straight but with a lot of texture, then if u want to style the front like a Fringe you gotta use a round brush and blow dry

Search mylzinthecut on tiktok(most the guys in his videos don't have very straight hair so it looks more messy but the procedure is the same)

• Love it
Reactions: nuclearlooksmaxxer
ok thx boyo ill try
put Sea salt spray when hair Is wet (i put It 6 times 3 on front 2 on top and 1 on the back) then use a diffuser to blow dry and hold and scrunch the hair for like 3 seconds everytime, its still straight but with a lot of texture, then if u want to style the front like a Fringe you gotta use a round brush and blow dry

Search mylzinthecut on tiktok(most the guys in his videos don't have very straight hair so it looks more messy but the procedure is the same

• +1
Reactions: goo25