rAtE mY hEiGhT mAxXiNg StAcK

MTMM

MTMM

suicidemaxxed since 7 years old now,now 15
and there is a list of a bunch of useless things:lul::lul:
cmon bro u really think ashwagandha and a multivitamin will get u to 6 ft+?
just use basic logic,not even retards that blast hgh for years sometimes get to 6 ft because they dont have a high protein diet or sleep 4 hours a day

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Aero, ZaC, m0ss26 and 14 others
IMG 20231224 182530

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Abhorrence, hizzy, Gilly and 28 others
Muh natural heightmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Aero, Fiqh, m0ss26 and 7 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niqfan625, humanoidsub7, MakinMogReturns and 1 other person
jfl

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mike141, Fiqh, hizzy and 7 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niqfan625, Napoleon1800 and smoth
igf-1 lr3, hgh, hexarelin, sermorelin, ai and rack are only non cope methods

• +1
Reactions: hizzy, m0ss26 and Napoleon1800
niggas here over complicate it hgh and a ai is mostly all you need maybe throw in some t3 to speed it up you dont need the other shit

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and shabby890
  • +1
Reactions: mathis, Fiqh and Napoleon1800
we don’t even know if lr3 can contribute to height growth. it’s not the same as the real IGF. won’t stop me from trying though.

• +1
Reactions: smoth
Mk is cope unless paired with cjc and ghrp.
Much more worth it to get hgh atp
the thing with mk is that it has 10x more sides than hgh and is 10x less effective

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect and shabby890
just use basic logic,not even retards that blast hgh for years sometimes get to 6 ft because they dont have a high protein diet or sleep 4 hours a day
Kys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hizzy, CurryCelHater and smoth
niggas here over complicate it hgh and a ai is mostly all you need maybe throw in some t3 to speed it up you dont need the other shit
i dont wanna risk, im either 6'1-6'2 or im gonna rope

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Best to take t3 in combination
combination with t4

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh and MTMM
i dont wanna risk, im either 6'1-6'2 or im gonna rope
i want to get at least to 6 ft 3 theres no way i spend so much money only to get to 6ft 1 or smth

• +1
Best to take t3 in combination
combination with t4
i will buy shit soon anyway because my mom found my hcg so i will buy some other shit too

• +1
i want to get at least to 6 ft 3 theres no way i spend so much money only to get to 6ft 1 or smth
what is your current height and how old r u

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and Napoleon1800
i will buy shit soon anyway because my mom found my hcg so i will buy some other shit too
hcg what for?
Were you on a dht base?

• +1
THIS IS THE ONLY HEIGHTMAXXING THING GETTING ALL THIS WILL MAKE U 7 FT:

very easy guyz just get all of this

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Mike141, It'snotover, Asps12 and 4 others
im 5'9 and only turned 15, so 6'1 would already be really good for me
with hgh and some aromasin and good diet u can make it for sure

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: smoth and enchanted_elixir
What do you do again, and has test not closed your plates
im not on t yet i will up my letrozole to 2.5 when im on test and take 1050 iu hcg a week with it

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Ashwagandha actually helps with the levels of thyroid hormones, which in turn accelerates growth velocity.
Vitamin C, Vitamin D, and Vitamin B12 all help support processes that increase height like chondrogenesis, IGF-1 and assisting with methylation of chondroprogenitors, chondrocytes, etc. respectively.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130 and Deleted member 29747
im not on t yet i will up my letrozole to 2.5 when im on test and take 1050 iu hcg a week with it
K I wouldn’t do it imo seems too risky, what hgh and peptides do you take, what’s your height Maxxing stack ?

Ashwagandha actually helps with the levels of thyroid hormones, which in turn accelerates growth velocity.
Vitamin C, Vitamin D, and Vitamin B12 all help support processes that increase height like chondrogenesis, IGF-1 and assisting with methylation of chondroprogenitors, chondrocytes, etc. respectively.
its still not enough to make a real difference

K I wouldn’t do it imo seems too risky, what hgh and peptides do you take, what’s your height Maxxing stack ?
currently only on 10 iu hgh ed and 1.25 mg letrozole along with multi vitamin and 130 g protein

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
I don't understand this?

currently only on 10 iu hgh ed and 1.25 mg letrozole along with multi vitamin and 130 g protein
I'm getting CJC 1295 with DAC and IGF-1 LR3 as my injectables.

I don't understand this?
doesnt matter how much hgh you take if u dont eat enough protein or sleep only 4 hours a day you still wont get the growth you need/want

Dude won't even tell us how to source that or anything that actually increases the levels of these proteins.
Its for irony just cracking a joke that its all about genes as quick as possible without searching for actual height genes

hahahahahhha this is funny
Question about diet for height growth. Is High protein, high Carb high fat diet with high calories good? It would consist of meat, organs, eggs, dairy, bread, rice, fruit, some vegetables and junk food and sugary foods

my current stuff is t4, hgh and igf-1 lr3
its already 3 injections a day
im gonna get other things in 2024, but 6 injections a day is killing me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29747 and shabby890
Question about diet for height growth. Is High protein, high Carb high fat diet with high calories good? It would consist of meat, organs, eggs, dairy, bread, rice, fruit, some vegetables and junk food and sugary foods
Goyslop diet is ideal as it raises igf-1 levels.

• +1
I'm getting CJC 1295 with DAC and IGF-1 LR3 as my injectables.
I wouldn’t use igf-1 if it’s not increlex, just use generic hgh, igf-1 has a way higher chance of cancer than hgh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130