Rate my hot gf

Not letting stuff bothering is different from posting a loved one or significant other on a site such as this. Knowing nigers like @anthony111553 are cumming to my girl would drive me to point of suicide. U should have just done this on Reddit instead. Mirin ur low inhib but ur also brainless for this ngl. The ppl on here are some of the worst group of ppl u could interact with (not everyone but a lot)
tell this to @FrameMaxxxer , hypocrite much?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ghoulish, truthhurts and tombradylover
@NZb6Air Thots?:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: U getting also join date mogged. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I remember arguing with him about recession, his opinions are all mumbai science, thinks that recession is mostly because of 'habits and evironment' when 'forward growth' and bone placement is obviously mostly predetermined before you are born. Other than that he has similar takes abroad different topics, .org pseudoscience, and then he thinks his opinion is absolute and right.

This is the reason you shouldn't ever take info here at a face value and research more reliable sources

• Hmm...
Reactions: truthhurts
  • JFL
Reactions: Ghoulish and tombradylover
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and NZb6Air
She’ll leave you in a heartbeat once she finds out you post here, kek. On a serious note though, get off this forum immediately and enjoy your life. This isn’t the place to be man.
She
Not letting stuff bothering is different from posting a loved one or significant other on a site such as this. Knowing nigers like @anthony111553 are cumming to my girl would drive me to point of suicide. U should have just done this on Reddit instead. Mirin ur low inhib but ur also brainless for this ngl. The ppl on here are some of the worst group of ppl u could interact with (not everyone but a lot)
if dudes cumming to ur girl would drive you to the point of suicide, ur not fit for an attractive woman in the present

• +1
She

if dudes cumming to ur girl would drive you to the point of suicide, ur not fit for an attractive woman in the present
well the whole site is insecure incels, or GL people who get pissed when someone rates them under chad

• +1
She

Can u send me her nudes. I wanna goon

• JFL
She

No offense but this is the most cucked thing I've ever heard

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Ghoulish, truthhurts and 1 other person
You wouldn’t understand until you have a hot gf like I do. I know that her posting on insta is gonna get fags jerking to her you just gotta ignore

• +1
Reactions: vernier
Drive to point of suicide is an exaggeration of course, but it shouldn’t be something ur ok with and willingly contribute toward

Drive to point of suicide is an exaggeration of course, but it shouldn’t be something ur ok with and willingly contribute toward
I feel that. I do regret posting her on here but it’s not like I should want to kms like @greycel is saying

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: greycel, truthhurts and tombradylover
No ofc you can
Middle Eastern women are dressed in Burkhas for this exact reason. Millions of guys there don't want their girl shown on display, or for another man to have sexual thoughts, let alone actions

But in the West tbh, the best I can do is just make sure she isn't shown on sites like this.

Also I've had the ability to sleep with women/ have GFs. I've rejected every girl that's been into me. And these girls were subjectively my type too:
It's crazy how people are arguing and tryna disprove your stance lol. Protecting your girl from the gaze of other men, ESPECIALLY men on a forum like this should be basic knowledge. OP posting his girl on this forum for other men to lust upon is literally just cuckery. To each their own I guess

• +1
Reactions: lost222, greywind, Ghoulish and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, Ghoulish and truthhurts
I feel that. I do regret posting her on here but it’s not like I should want to kms like @greycel is saying
Get vip and delete the post brother. It’s not too late

• JFL
already saved bud, if you delete it im gonna goon everyday to the pic in memory

• JFL
Reactions: greywind, truthhurts, vernier and 1 other person
You probably gotta pay for that right
U do, but imo it’s better than leaving this up on here. Ur also like chadlite smv so it’s gonna keep the post more popular. If ur serious about ur future with her u should delete it. If u don’t give at then don’t worry

• +1
U do, but imo it’s better than leaving this up on here. Ur also like chadlite smv so it’s gonna keep the post more popular. If ur serious about ur future with her u should delete it. If u don’t give at then don’t worry
How much is it

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
  • JFL
  • +1
Solid Low HTB

I'm not saying Kill Yourself. You should never commit suicide. It's the worst thing you can do
But it's that you should never have reached this point. Also, you can ask a mod or admin like @NumbThePain @Alexanderr to pay to remove it from the site.. Or your girl herself can ask for it to be removed

It's crazy how people are arguing and tryna disprove your stance lol. Protecting your girl from the gaze of other men, ESPECIALLY men on a forum like this should be basic knowledge. OP posting his girl on this forum for other men to lust upon is literally just cuckery. To each their own I guess
Exactly man
People are so insecure of caring too much about what they appear to be. They all want to act like they don't care if their gf is getting fucked by another guy...
All of it is still an insecurity. They are insecure of being insecure

100 years ago, when real men roamed this Earth. 200 years ago when Cowboys existed. Every man would shoot the other man, for simply talking about being with his wife.
I really don't feel like I was born in the right generation. I feel like I should've been born 100+ years ago.

@truthhurts It's not me saying "my precious" or some weird shit like that. That girl is my wife. She's the woman, who's mine for this life.
I will quite literally die protecting her.
@tombradylover this world is filled with so many pussies, I wish people like you stayed and God moved all the low-class guys/girls to a different world or some shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, Ghoulish, tombradylover and 2 others
  • +1
I'm not saying Kill Yourself. You should never commit suicide. It's the worst thing you can do
But it's that you should never have reached this point. Also, you can ask a mod or admin like @NumbThePain @Alexanderr to pay to remove it from the site.. Or your girl herself can ask for it to be removed

Exactly man
People are so insecure of caring too much about what they appear to be. They all want to act like they don't care if their gf is getting fucked by another guy...

100 years ago, when real men roamed this Earth. 200 years ago when Cowboys existed. Every man would shoot the other man, for simply talking about being with his wife.
I really don't feel like I was born in the right generation. I feel like I should've been born 100+ years ago.

@truthhurts It's not me saying "my precious" or some weird shit like that. That girl is my wife. She's the woman, who's mine for this life.
@tombradylover this world is filled with so many pussies, I wish people like you stayed and God moved all the low-class guys/girls to a different world or some shit
I think ur a schizo man go see a doctor

• Hmm...
Reactions: truthhurts and greycel

Exactly man

season 9 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

read every skibidi dup Ohio rizz molecule
:feelsokman:

• JFL
Reactions: lost222 and greycel
I think ur a schizo man go see a doctor
How am I a schizo?
I helped you with some advice to get you out of your situation, and told you the mindset that is good for you.

Believe it or not, at one point in my life I suppressed my inner thoughts to appease the people around me. To fit in with "others", who don't care about what their wife get's up to..
They end up like this guy, I once posted about:

"
I don't know why Pajeetas do this

I think it's a coping mechanism because they are so undesired globally, that they have to resort to whoring themselves out
Remember there was this one really promiscuous Indian girl, that nobody looked at even though she was objectively HTB or smth. She didn't even have a weird accent, and was in class with her boyfriend
Loudly telling other people that she's going to try anal with him when she goes back to their dorm

I'm not kidding
I go to a reputable high class Uni too
And she also was leaning back on one of their mutual friends legs, with that other "friend" wrapping his arms around this girl, and the girl was shaking up and down on his leg as if the "friend" was humping her
In the middle of when class was going on...
While she had her cuck boyfriend smiling a few metres away...

I wanted to spark out both the "friend" and the Pajeeta right there, I felt so bad for the cuck boyfriend

"

This is what happens, especially if your girl is liberal too. But even if she isn't why put her in a difficult scenario. Why expose her to other men?
It's evolutionary. It's quite literally built in our DNA, to get enraged when you see another man hinting at sleeping with your girl.. but society nowadays have accepted it

• Ugh..
Reactions: Ghoulish
How am I a schizo?
I helped you with some advice to get you out of your situation, and told you the mindset that is good for you.

Believe it or not, at one point in my life I suppressed my inner thoughts to appease the people around me. To fit in with "others", who don't care about what their wife get's up to..
They end up like this guy, I once posted about:

"
I don't know why Pajeetas do this

I think it's a coping mechanism because they are so undesired globally, that they have to resort to whoring themselves out
Remember there was this one really promiscuous Indian girl, that nobody looked at even though she was objectively HTB or smth. She didn't even have a weird accent, and was in class with her boyfriend
Loudly telling other people that she's going to try anal with him when she goes back to their dorm

I'm not kidding
I go to a reputable high class Uni too
And she also was leaning back on one of their mutual friends legs, with that other "friend" wrapping his arms around this girl, and the girl was shaking up and down on his leg as if the "friend" was humping her
In the middle of when class was going on...
While she had her cuck boyfriend smiling a few metres away...

I wanted to spark out both the "friend" and the Pajeeta right there, I felt so bad for the cuck boyfriend

"

This is what happens, especially if your girl is liberal too. But even if she isn't why put her in a difficult scenario. Why expose her to other men?
It's evolutionary. It's quite literally built in our DNA, to get enraged when you see another man hinting at sleeping with your girl.. but society nowadays have accepted it
Again ur absolutely lost with reality. You just have an idea of what society is like from social media. Talk to a woman irl plz

Postinf your gf on org is wild
yeah tbh ive only pmed pictures of mine to like 3 different people i fw heavy, niggas on here probably jerking off to these pictures as we speak

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
Again ur absolutely lost with reality. You just have an idea of what society is like from social media. Talk to a woman irl plz
You are quite literally the most effeminate ass dude I've met
Either that or you're a master troll

Either way, me helping you is not going to work out, and I don't see a point in continuing our conversation.
You cannot even give reasoning to your claims.
You simply are saying, that because it is not the norm as is with society today, that you are mistaken.

Why can't it be that the majority of society today is mistaken?

The same society that is content with the wife posting semi nude pics of herself on Instagram? The husband having his cock print out on display in grey joggers? Women desiring attention from all men, and not just their partner?
The idea of people being hooked on drugs? Slaying that happens all around us, even though it is morally wrong.

You are living a very ignorant life
You have been led to believe a lot of stuff happening around you is correct, just because it has been normalized. But I don't think you'll benefit from anything I have to say, and you have no credible counter arguments.. so don't bother replying

• +1
See bro

Doesn't that irritate you beyond belief?

I'd be fuming if somebody said something similar about my girl.
The very thought of it is fucking murder-spree inducing

@tombradylover Check this thread bro. This was what we were talking about
how bhai, i have been with a girl that owned onlyfans before

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Ghoulish and greycel
how bhai, i have been with a girl that owned onlyfans before
It's something intrinsic
You can learn the idea of not wanting another man to be with your wife.. but even if we lived in a world where men shared women (we already kinda do now).. I would never be content with it.
Because it's something out of my control

It's good to be jealous somewhat

• +1
I’m
You are quite literally the most effeminate ass dude I've met
Either that or you're a master troll

Either way, me helping you is not going to work out, and I don't see a point in continuing our conversation.
You cannot even give reasoning to your claims.
You simply are saying, that because it is not the norm as is with society today, that you are mistaken.

Why can't it be that the majority of society today is mistaken?

The same society that is content with the wife posting semi nude pics of herself on Instagram? The husband having his cock print out on display in grey joggers? Women desiring attention from all men, and not just their partner?
The idea of people being hooked on drugs? Slaying that happens all around us, even though it is morally wrong.

You are living a very ignorant life
You have been led to believe a lot of stuff happening around you is correct, just because it has been normalized. But I don't think you'll benefit from anything I have to say, and you have no credible counter arguments.. so don't bother replying
i mean I didn’t ask for your opinion. You
Just think you’re right and won’t give up. Society is changing whether you like it or not. The internet is becoming more normalized. Pictures of a person on social media is becoming less of a big deal

• Ugh..
Reactions: greycel