Rate my looksmaxing plan

Deleted member 5875

Deleted member 5875

Kraken
Hairmax, skincaremax, stylemax max, pp max, hight max with lifts, gym max, and chew maxings for larger masseters and I will all do to sarm cycles one for bulking with lgd 15mg mk677 10mg for 8weeks and one for cutting with rad140 15mg for 8 weeks. I'll do a 2 week pct for both. Plus at 17 I will take hgh plus test for three to four months. @Lev Peshkov

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
don't stop the MK, it doesn't cause suppression rad140 more suppresive than lgd, but tbh i've run cycles on both and never used PCT and was fine. it should look like this

LGD/MK - 8 weeks
MK - 8 weeks (while off lgd)
RAD/MK - 8 weeks
LGD

I've put on mass/strength with MK alone, however my best cycle was rad/mk

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
don't stop the MK, it doesn't cause suppression rad140 more suppresive than lgd, but tbh i've run cycles on both and never used PCT and was fine. it should look like this

LGD/MK - 8 weeks
MK - 8 weeks (while off lgd)
RAD/MK - 8 weeks
LGD

I've put on mass/strength with MK alone, however my best cycle was rad/mk
Are you sure I don't need to take a pct for rad?

Are you sure I don't need to take a pct for rad?

No I said I was fine not taking a PCT but I could just be lucky. But I think the safest thing to do would take a PCT fr and maybe when I get older I will start, however not everyone gets suppression - so my advice is if you can get PCT easy just take it or you’re worried about suppression take it, otherwise fk it lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875